Author Topic: SHIRT FOR A FRIEND - FLAG NOR FAIL  (Read 9537 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: SHIRT FOR A FRIEND - FLAG NOR FAIL
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2012, 09:23:17 AM »
they talk about this flag nor fail like it's a significant and important movement in society  ::) "spread the word" oh brother

They are an inspiration to all of society.
X

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2012, 07:44:43 PM »

I've not really commented on Flag Nor Fail but I have observed their business and I have to note these things.

1.  It takes them 2-3 weeks for someone to receive a shirt....which is complete bullshit.  I ship a BodySolid EXM4000 in less than 48 hours and it would arrive in much less time and that's a freight delivery.  A T-shirt is the easiest business to do even if you made them to order and it was a custom shirt.  It takes a few minutes to make a shirt and you can put it in a Priority Mail Envelope and chuck it into a Post Box on the street.  A proper turnaround time should be 48-72 hours....doesn't matter if its hoodie or a sweatshirt.  If Keith was still around, he would tar and feather them worse than me for us.

2.  They only take Paypal....gettting an account set up with  a credit card processor is pretty easy

3.  They need to use an actual ecommerce store solution rather than links on a page...otherwise they are missing out on actual traffic and its a lot harder to update.

4.  There should never be a "limited supply" of T-Shirts....you should keep all designs available for purchase.  

5.  Return policy is horrible....there should not be one for T-Shirts as no-one wants to buy a used T-Shirt, should be "EXCHANGE ONLY" for damage unless its an incorrect order....."Putting a note for a customer to contact you is just asking for trouble and lots of arguing".  Return Policies should be clear cut.

6.  Coffee cup????  Come On....how about a Protein Shaker???  You're selling to the bodybuilding community, don't make things that they won't use on a regular basis

Ultimately, I think their  designs are pretty good.  They just need to step up the business and establish a better setup for supply and demand....Otherwise, the business will never grow and eventually it will go stagnant.  For now I have to fail them
lol still im pretty sure they made more money in one week than you in 5 years with all of your "websites/estores/business ventures" combined and your retarded products, shitstain.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2012, 08:24:19 PM »
SHIRT FOR A FRIEND

If you had to pick ONE getbigger to give a "Flag nor Fail" shirt to, who would it be? And why?

I would give a Flag nor Fail shirt to Vince Goodrum because he needs all the inspiration in the world  :) :)

uberman and make sure he wears it.  LAWL!
all drugs - TPPIIP

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2012, 09:05:00 PM »
Avenser's comment in the Youtube section is fcking hilarious.

qoute-

I hate you both. Rob is a complete idiot and Dana used to be hot but now is 82% male. Personally, I hope a bus drills you both. And stealing Winston Churchills famous saying for a retarded clothing line is and embarrassment to a great man and leader. ps, Rob, you're gonna be bald inside 3 years. Anyways, drink some toxic acid.

---Avenser

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2012, 09:05:11 PM »
lol still im pretty sure they made more money in one week than you in 5 years with all of your "websites/estores/business ventures" combined and your retarded products, shitstain.

I'm pretty sure that I don't give a shit what you have to say you son of a motherless goatherder.   ;D

Getting back to the discussion before I was rudely interrupted, they should go visit tshirtriches.com and hollar at my boy Carliss.  He's the master at this business and makes a ton of money and they could learn a lot from them

Here he is doing 40 shirts for a Church in no time flat.  He's the pimp of T-shirts...

A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2012, 05:48:24 AM »

I've not really commented on Flag Nor Fail but I have observed their business and I have to note these things.

1.  It takes them 2-3 weeks for someone to receive a shirt....which is complete bullshit.  I ship a BodySolid EXM4000 in less than 48 hours and it would arrive in much less time and that's a freight delivery.  A T-shirt is the easiest business to do even if you made them to order and it was a custom shirt.  It takes a few minutes to make a shirt and you can put it in a Priority Mail Envelope and chuck it into a Post Box on the street.  A proper turnaround time should be 48-72 hours....doesn't matter if its hoodie or a sweatshirt.  If Keith was still around, he would tar and feather them worse than me for us.

Can't argue with this one.  Thats a pathetic amount of time to get a shirt.  What takes so long, are they sending out shirts in between brushing horse face's teeth?

2.  They only take Paypal....gettting an account set up with  a credit card processor is pretty easy

I can slightly understand this.  Paypal to transfer cash is free.  No fees.  No monthly CC service fees and they don't get jacked around with different service fees based on credit card.  AMex is different than Discover and Visa

3.  They need to use an actual ecommerce store solution rather than links on a page...otherwise they are missing out on actual traffic and its a lot harder to update.

See #1

4.  There should never be a "limited supply" of T-Shirts....you should keep all designs available for purchase.  

Supply and demand.  Show there is limited supply, expiration date, etc. and that will create demand

5.  Return policy is horrible....there should not be one for T-Shirts as no-one wants to buy a used T-Shirt, should be "EXCHANGE ONLY" for damage unless its an incorrect order....."Putting a note for a customer to contact you is just asking for trouble and lots of arguing".  Return Policies should be clear cut.

Well, they are recycling the returns.  Wash the shirt, sell at discount.  Still making profit

6.  Coffee cup????  Come On....how about a Protein Shaker???  You're selling to the bodybuilding community, don't make things that they won't use on a regular basis

What BBer puts their coffee in a protein shaker?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2012, 07:44:14 AM »

Paypal actually has much higher fees but a lot of people don't want to use Paypal.  I use First Data for credit cards and I save a lot of money when my customers use it.  I still take Paypal but having it as the only way for payment isn't a good idea.  In addition, Paypal can suspend your account for any reason or no reason and they don't have to give you your money back.  Paypal isn't a bank so it does not have to follow FDIC rules.

As far as recycling returns, I suppose you could resell them but they would be at a loss anyway in terms of cleaning and reducing the price.  My main thing is that they have a wishy washy return policy and it needs to be clear.  Suggesting a call to "discuss things" means you're going to get into an argument.

Designs however are no excuse.  If you check out the video above, making T-shirts isn't that hard and you can have a stack of designs taking up minimal space.  The presses behind them in the video shows that they are having someone else make the shirts for them.  It would be easy for them to print them themselves as their designs are pretty simple and don't have many colors in it
A

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2012, 08:31:29 AM »
How bout Dana's used posing trunks?

HAHA lmao.... ;D

A doss she come with it ? ..the shirt that is  :D

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2012, 04:36:33 PM »

Paypal actually has much higher fees but a lot of people don't want to use Paypal.  I use First Data for credit cards and I save a lot of money when my customers use it.  I still take Paypal but having it as the only way for payment isn't a good idea.  In addition, Paypal can suspend your account for any reason or no reason and they don't have to give you your money back.  Paypal isn't a bank so it does not have to follow FDIC rules.

As far as recycling returns, I suppose you could resell them but they would be at a loss anyway in terms of cleaning and reducing the price.  My main thing is that they have a wishy washy return policy and it needs to be clear.  Suggesting a call to "discuss things" means you're going to get into an argument.

Designs however are no excuse.  If you check out the video above, making T-shirts isn't that hard and you can have a stack of designs taking up minimal space.  The presses behind them in the video shows that they are having someone else make the shirts for them.  It would be easy for them to print them themselves as their designs are pretty simple and don't have many colors in it

Vince - for shipping do you show real time shipping rates or custom shipping rates and mark them up a bit ? also what do you do for shipping boxes and envelopes ? they add costs. I am thinking about custom shipping rates that include the cost of the box/envelope.
K