Author Topic: "Real IRA" boss shot in broad daylight, "REAL IRA" threaten to kill EVERYONE  (Read 27746 times)

Meaningless

• Getbig III
Re: "Real IRA" boss shot in broad daylight, "REAL IRA" threaten to kill EVERYONE
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2012, 07:39:18 AM »
see your just a fucking fanny...shut up and fuck off. If you were on a foot or mobile patrol and got bricked and petrol bombed you would fucking run away. little pussy with a big mouth. you aint man enough to talk to me BOY.

Your command and grasp of the English language is amazing, did you study English in University? A true modern wordsmith you are.
Well, I would never be in a situation where I was a memeber of a foreign invading army to get bricked or petrol bombed by the native people, as I have stated numerous times.

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: "Real IRA" boss shot in broad daylight, "REAL IRA" threaten to kill EVERYONE
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2012, 07:43:16 AM »
Haha, "Donny" has lost the fucking plot in this thread - sounds like he's still got a bit of IRA sniper shrapnel in his noggin.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2012, 07:48:51 AM »
Your command and grasp of the English language is amazing, did you study English in University? A true modern wordsmith you are.
Well, I would never be in a situation where I was a memeber of a foreign invading army to get bricked or petrol bombed by the native people, as I have stated numerous times.
son you are "Meaningless"...infact the best part of you ran down your mothers legs

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2012, 07:50:04 AM »
son you are "Meaningless"...infact the best part of you ran down your mothers legs

Ah yes, the ole "Meaningless" pun, very original. Well done again sir.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2012, 07:54:34 AM »
Ah yes, the ole "Meaningless" pun, very original. Well done again sir.
you fucking punk

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2012, 08:14:47 AM »
you fucking punk

Alas, your poor attempts at insulting me are no longer entertaining me, nor are you capable of any form of intelligent thoughts/replies. I am afraid I must end our correspondance as it is boring me now.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2012, 08:17:02 AM »
Alas, your poor attempts at insulting me are no longer entertaining me, nor are you capable of any form of intelligent thoughts/replies. I am afraid I must end our correspondance as it is boring me now.
you idiot, you can´t say anything about N Ireland because you were never there. Shut up

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2012, 09:38:20 AM »
well some people see a Hollywood film with Brad Pitt and they think this is how it is. truth is these Drug pushers and criminals shot young guys knees away for nothing. Very brave freedom fighters. They are no better than Mafia. Cross them and they will Knee cap you or take you to a waste ground and execute you. All Glamerous Hollywood stuff.

Yeah you are a real fucking hero, you and all of your braindead ilk , just doing the day job and maintaining world peace. Hahaha fucking retard. Met a lot of Soldiers in my life and most were little fucking pussies that liked to be told what to do all the time, scared to think for themselves. Most of them wouldn't even fight someone if it all kicked off.

Some are legit guys though, decent people with values and not scared to put themselves in tough situations.

You sound a lot like the former though.
Trans Milkshake.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2012, 09:54:07 AM »

Yeah you are a real fucking hero, you and all of your braindead ilk , just doing the day job and maintaining world peace. Hahaha fucking retard. Met a lot of Soldiers in my life and most were little fucking pussies that liked to be told what to do all the time, scared to think for themselves. Most of them wouldn't even fight someone if it all kicked off.

Some are legit guys though, decent people with values and not scared to put themselves in tough situations.

You sound a lot like the former though.
can try your luck any time

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2012, 10:01:39 AM »
can try your luck any time

I'll do more than try my luck old man. I would fuck you harder than your major used to.

You would be pissing your pants just like you used to do in the old country.
Trans Milkshake.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2012, 10:02:49 AM »

I'll do more than try my luck old man. I would fuck you harder than your major used to.
little boy with so much fantasy ::) Keyboard Ninja

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2012, 10:03:32 AM »
What's "Real" IRA?

Are there False IRA as well?

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2012, 10:07:00 AM »
little boy with so much fantasy ::) Keyboard Ninja

Haha ok Donny the keyboard warrior, threatening everybody, delusional old fuck that you are. Back down little bitch.
Trans Milkshake.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2012, 10:10:40 AM »

Haha ok Donny the keyboard warrior, threatening everybody, delusional old fuck that you are. Back down little bitch.
mate... you are a little school boy TRYING to be manly on the internet... Does your mummy know you are on here?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2012, 10:17:34 AM »
Wow this thread is heating up

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2012, 10:19:41 AM »
mate... you are a little school boy TRYING to be manly on the internet... Does your mummy know you are on here?

No i'm having a laugh mocking you. You came in to this thread and started threatening and insulting everybody. And you have the audacity to call people out. You are seriously stupid, probably why you spent your adult life being told what to do by another man.
Trans Milkshake.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2012, 10:22:36 AM »
Let me finish this thread by saying

If you're not living in Ireland be quite since you haven't a clue what's going on here

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2012, 10:28:29 AM »
The Irish try and make themselves the victims of every situation like the blacks and jews. Tell a lie 1000 times and it becomes the truth, that is the nature of the Irish spirit.

Funny that the IRA "fought for Ireland" against their racial brothers but now sit back and watch it get overtaken by non-whites.

The Irish spread themselves across the world. Most have no issue at all with others trying to set up a community here.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2012, 10:30:04 AM »
Who gives a flying fuck about irish besides their own pathetic kind? wow .. great "nation"  :D

We have spent many many years dragging your country up trying to better the orphans and children.

http://www.comber.ie/

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2012, 10:31:54 AM »
Donny, I live in Belfast.

I genuinely believe that you think and believe what you have been told and that your beliefs are just and right.

You are delusional though.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2012, 10:38:14 AM »
We have spent many many years dragging your country up trying to better the orphans and children.

http://www.comber.ie/

I have taken serious offense to this guy's attack on Ireland for no reason especially when he's from Romania. The most useless country in Europe only known for their gypsies. Pathetic beggars. Our pikies would kick their fucking heads in. Beta as fuck. Piece of shit Romanian scumbag

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2012, 10:42:18 AM »
Ireland, despite its own troubles has done so much for Romania.

Where I live people used to bring Romanian kids over each summer as apparently this increased their life expectancy by so many years.

When at Primary School we used to literally send bus loads of food, clothes and shoes to Romania every single year.

Ireland had so many close ties with Romania as it was at the time the poorest country in Europe I believe.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2012, 10:43:03 AM »
Wow this thread is heating up

You in Dublin?
I'm not Irish I'm German but I've been living in Dublin and part time Belfast for 14 years, there isn't a single Irish man or woman I know who doesn't want this shite to stop, none in the republic want to have Ireland united since that means you also inherite those bogtrotting real ira and the other shower of c unts.

Okay the interests of Britain has changed but there's more progress done on the past 10 years of real negotiations than I the lay 60 years of bloodsheed, people across the border and in the republic are tired of this crap.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2012, 10:44:49 AM »
Not many up here want to be part of Rep now also due to better healthcare system and better economy etc

I am an Irishman. It does not matter where I live. You are a nationality by your blood and heritage!

I just want things to be fair up here, which tbh is happening over time!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2012, 10:46:17 AM »
What's "Real" IRA?

Are there False IRA as well?

It's part of the original IRA, they were unhappy with the leadership of the IRA and decided to form a splinter group which is continuing to bomb and kill people. If it all boils down to it comes down to drugs and money.