Author Topic: Christian Right's Favorite Pastor & Televangelist Creflo Dollar Arrested for CHO  (Read 3241 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
So your answer is no, you don't care if Christians read the bible and read these verses and commit honor killings? And you're just trolling getbig with islamophobe messages?

That is something they need to take up with God, being ignorant of things is no excuse to commit atrocities.

Islamophobe? That implies that I have an irrational fear of islam, wrong again freak show.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
That is something they need to take up with God, being ignorant of things is no excuse to commit atrocities.

Islamophobe? That implies that I have an irrational fear of islam, wrong again freak show.
As soon as I hear a group of people start tagging their detractors with "-phobe", I know they're a bunch of retarded whiney crybabies that can't handle anyone with differing opinions.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
So I guess you still enjoy Christians honour killing  following the teachings of the bible ???

Kazan

• Getbig V
So I guess you still enjoy Christians honour killing  following the teachings of the bible ???

Your just a fucking moron ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Uh, did you miss my post earlier? Doesn't matter who performs the Honor killings, its wrong.
Doesn't change the fact that the only time you hear of an Honor Killing happening in the States, it's from some backwards ass Muslim immigrant.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Man rips out own eyes in church

A CHURCHGOER ripped out his eyeballs as a priest gave Sunday mass yesterday.
British-born Aldo Bianchini, 46, stood up calmly and tore them out with his bare hands then collapsed in a pool of blood.

His mother tried to help him as the priest called for help. But surgeons were unable to save his sight.
He told doctors in Viareggio, Italy, he “heard voices” telling him to rip out his eyes. Dr Gino Barbacci said: “To do that requires superhuman strength.”

Priest Lorenzo Tanganelli, who continued his service after the horror, said: “I’ve never seen so much blood.”

In the Bible, Jesus says: “If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.”

Matthew 5:29 NEW TESTAMENT

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3849743/Man-rips-out-own-eyes-in-church.html#ixzz26CaxPTef

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

British-born Aldo Bianchini, 46, stood up calmly and tore them out with his bare hands then collapsed in a pool of blood.

His mother tried to help him as the priest called for help. But surgeons were unable to save his sight.
He told doctors in Viareggio, Italy, he “heard voices” telling him to rip out his eyes. Dr Gino Barbacci said: “To do that requires superhuman strength.”

Priest Lorenzo Tanganelli, who continued his service after the horror, said: “I’ve never seen so much blood.”

In the Bible, Jesus says: “If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3849743/Man-rips-out-own-eyes-in-church.html#ixzz26CaxPTef

What does this have to do with anything?
Answer: It doesn't.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
So do you reject these verse that are attributed to Jesus and the new testament? Was this man not obeying Jesus?

No old testament here.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
So do you reject these verse that are attributed to Jesus and the new testament? Was this man not obeying Jesus?

No old testament here.
There is nothing in there stating he tore his eye out thanks to the New Testament, he said he "heard voices" telling him to tear his eye out. You suck again!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
LOL.

He tore his eye out and the priest said he's never seen so much blood in his life. Wow now I understand why you're ignorant. you don't read at all.

He was in church listening to the new testament ;)

Kazan

• Getbig V
LOL.

He tore his eye out and the priest said he's never seen so much blood in his life. Wow now I understand why you're ignorant. you don't read at all.

You make about as much sense as Sampson
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
LOL.

Reading comprehension > You

No where does it say the Priest was reading that passage, it says that he heard voices telling him to rip out his eyes. You are making huge leaps of logic to try and make your point.

-

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3849743/Man-rips-out-own-eyes-in-church.html#ixzz26IVs5mxI

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
So he heard Jesus?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
So he heard Jesus?
He heard "voices". How the hell you think that equates to "Jesus" or the Pastor is beyond me.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
He heard "voices". How the hell you think that equates to "Jesus" or the Pastor is beyond me.

Paul heard voices and he claimed he heard Jesus and then he started teaching Jesus is God.

So Jesus comanded him according to the bible to tear his eye out?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What do you say about Christians in Nigeria who 'honor kill' their daughters?

They are people who have not been thought correctly the Christian doctrine. They might be persons who may have converted to Christianity but refuse to leave some of their previous religious beliefs. People who were muslims and converted to Christianity. 

The apostle Paul faced a similar dilemma where Jews who converted to Christianity wanted to impose circumcision, sacrificial practices, and holiday observances that they learned under the Mosaic Law upon converted gentiles.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Besides Christians there are also Hindus, who Indian and Pakistani Muslims take traditions from (not from Islam) when they commit honor killings. Completely contrary to Islam.

Btw there is no such thing in the qur'an but lets take a look at the bible's teachings:

Honor Killings in the Bible

Many Christians are often fond of accusing Muslims of committing several honor killings in the name of Islam; they then use this line of argument as a reason to discredit Islam in their eyes. In this article we shall once again turn the table on the Christian showing that honor killings can be found in the Bible, and that the Bible is for honor killings! Hence by their own criteria, Christians will have to abandon their own book.

Let us now see the honor killings in the Bible:

Lev 21:9  And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.

So note, if the priests daughter commits a bad sexual act, she is to be burned because of her fathers reputation, because it is against his honor. What will Christian say now? This is one example of honor killing in the Bible, in fact the act is ordered by the Bible itself.

“And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death. (Exodus 21:17)”

“For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him. (Leviticus 20:9)”

So here the children are put to death for insulting their parents,

this is another example of honor killings,

the children are put to death for dis-honoring their very own parents and the punishment is death.

So we have seen 3 examples of honor killings in the Bible, so since Christians always have a problem with honor killings and say Islam is wrong because of some Muslims who commit this act, then the Bible is also wrong for allowing honor killings which also makes their own God wrong, and if God is wrong then he cant God because God is always correct. Either way the Christian is in a bad dilemma

This is part of the Mosaic Law for the JEWS. For ISRAEL. NOT CHRISTIANS. Jews don't believe in Jesus. Remember?

Jesus established a new pact as per the book of Hebrews chapter 8-10.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Paul heard voices and he claimed he heard Jesus and then he started teaching Jesus is God.

So Jesus comanded him according to the bible to tear his eye out?

Wow. You are just like Saul of Tarsus when he was defending the Pharisees' interpretation of Moses' Law before he converted to Jesus Christ. You are spiritually blind.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

You got the story slightly wrong. It was a wedding and Aldo was about to marry a real ugly girl. He just did was was neccesary for him to complete the ceremony.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Wow. You are just like Saul of Tarsus when he was defending the Pharisees' interpretation of Moses' Law before he converted to Jesus Christ. You are spiritually blind.

Jesus: But I will reply, 'I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God's laws.'Matthew 7:23

OT: Away from me, you evildoers, that I may keep the commands of my God! Psalm 119:115

Jesus asked about what is the most important commandment: "The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one Matthew 7:23

OT: Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.Deuteronomy 6:4

You are following a fraud who perverted Jesus' message and the romans, the very people who fought the law of God, fought the Jews who were the then believing people of God.... the Romans succeeded, they hijacked the religion of God, proclaimed themselves representatives of God (pope as he claims to be) and abandoned the law of God, replacing it with their vain desires and pagan beliefs.

Look at the non Godly nature of priests who do not marry. They do what? Rape little children, boys and girls. That is what happens when God's law is abandoned.

And they introduce the worship of a man, Jesus, created by God.

God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? Numbers 23:19

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Ahmed, you contradict yourself so often it's funny You were condemning homosexuality in another thread and when I quoted Jesus' words on judgement you retorted by quoting leviticus;18:22 Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.
20:13 If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Ahmed, you contradict yourself so often it's funny You were condemning homosexuality in another thread and when I quoted Jesus' words on judgement you retorted by quoting leviticus;18:22 Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.
20:13 If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

What are you talking about?

I was playing with these hypocritical christians. Who pick and chose what they want to believe.

They try to slander Islam and Muslims with lies, when I quote them verses from the bible which advocate honor killings they shut up. Then they argue oh but they dont follow the OT.

I don't accept the bible as the word of God. It is the word of men, priests, historians, scribes, rabbis, God, prophets, and unknowns. So no I do not follow what the bible says as it is not the absolute word of God. The bible is a riddle of contradiction.. and God does no lie, confuse or deceive.

It instructs mankind to worship God alone. Then suddenly thus a u-turn and instructs man to worship a man?

I am just trying to prove a point.

Also about homosexuals being put to death. Yes, I believe that because that's what Islam confirms. However today Christian priests are marrying gays. Yet the bible talks about man and woman being created for each other by God.

So it just shows how none of you rae following anything but desires and just flaunting insults at Islam and Muslims but then you rae the ones that contradict yourselves and your supposed faith.

Certain accusations being laid against Muslims are in fact true of Christians.

Nigerian and Arab christians do honor killings. When you accuse muslims of doing that, you are trying to accuse Islam of perpetrating this. In fact Islam opposes this and there is no such thing.. however if we are to use scripture as argument, the bible clearly has honor killings in it.

Honor killings are not a part of Islam. Period. It is not in the qur'an. Punishment for homosexuality is also not in the qur'an but it is in hadith. However the punishment is the exact same as in the bible.