Author Topic: Total Financial Collapse by Fall 2012? Chris Duane Says Yes.  (Read 6183 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Total Financial Collapse by Fall 2012? Chris Duane Says Yes.
« on: September 06, 2012, 05:13:08 PM »
His most Important Message so far pt 1 of 3

His most Important Message so far pt 2 of 3

His most Important Message so far pt 3 of 3

w

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Total Financial Collapse by Fall 2012? Chris Duane Says Yes.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 05:42:40 PM »
I think this should be in general topics, but as usual until shit hits the fan, or it's being broadcast on FOX, or CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, BBC, its a conspiracy theory,lol.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 06:20:28 PM »
I think this should be in general topics, but as usual until shit hits the fan, or it's being broadcast on FOX, or CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, BBC, its a conspiracy theory,lol.

I agree with you Bighead. It seems to be the way things work on these boards.
You post the info, ...but then you're expected to post 50 corroborating links from other sites as well for it to be accepted by others. What some people don't get is, ...some of us who post the info, ...don't really give a poop whether others like our sources. The info is what it is, ...and if they don't want to believe it, ...they're free to ignore it.

And then there are the reactions from those who know in their hearts that what you're saying is true, ...but the reality is so disturbing to them, they cling to the lie with one hand, while begging 'Please convince me of the truth. Please wipe out any remnants of the lie I've been fed." When all they have to do is a little investigation on their part. But invstigation is too tough... they might uncover some reality shattering truths... so they cling to the lies, ...and scream at you for disturbing their ignorant bliss.

If they think my messages are disturbing or annoying, ...wait until the crash and harsh reality comes to bite them on the ass when all their paper derivatives go to zero.

"We can ignore reality, ...but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." ~ Ayn Rand
w

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 06:59:37 PM »
Can someone give a synopsis of this man's reasoning? There's nothing at all in any of the economic indicators that evinces a "collapse." The only thing that I can think of that at least has prima facie plausibility is that the cascading effects of a Chinese hard landing + Eurozone failure will bring the U.S. economy down. But these would affect markets first and foremost, and the actual economy wouldn't be deeply affected until later (after FA12).
 yu soo smat syntax. 24k Ayn Rand is was racist. ;)

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 12:24:30 AM »
1. Did you watch any of the video(s)?

2. I don't know if Rand was racist, but her philosophy was naive in the extreme and feels like an undergrad wrote it -- I can refute it in my sleep. She wrote half-decent literature; nothing more.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 08:45:04 AM »
24k Ayn Rand is was racist. ;)

Sadly, that looks to be the case. There are alot of people who are racist, however, that character flaw does not always preclude them from getting some things right. It absolutely galls me to have to admit that on certain issues David Duke is right on the money, ...and as inflammatory as his rhetoric often is, ...there are times when I cannot help but to agree that Louis Farrakhan is speaking the truth on certain topics.

Thankfully we are all adults, and are too sophisticated to assume we have to swallow someone's entire spiel.
We have the ability to pick out the points that make sense, that resonate truth, ...and discard all the other crap.

as racist as she was, it is true.

We can ignore the truth, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring the truth.
w

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 09:15:34 AM »
Sadly, that looks to be the case. There are alot of people who are racist, however, that character flaw does not always preclude them from getting some things right. It absolutely galls me to have to admit that on certain issues David Duke is right on the money, ...and as inflammatory as his rhetoric often is, ...there are times when I cannot help but to agree that Louis Farrakhan is speaking the truth on certain topics.

Thankfully we are all adults, and are too sophisticated to assume we have to swallow someone's entire spiel.
We have the ability to pick out the points that make sense, that resonate truth, ...and discard all the other crap.

as racist as she was, it is true.

We can ignore the truth, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring the truth.
  very well said.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2012, 04:28:31 AM »
Would you be willing to give me an abstract of the dude in your video's argument? Not all of us feel like watching the better part of an hour of Youtube clips to get the point.

No I would not.

1. If you do not feel like watching the video clips, ...then don't.
2. The argument is not mine, it is his.
3. The important thing is the message, not the messenger.
w

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2012, 03:26:52 PM »
Every six months the world is going to end unless you buy gas pills or gold.  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2012, 02:32:12 AM »
You're not a very good messenger, in that case. This man needs new acolytes.

I'm not the messenger, ...he is.  :)
w