Author Topic: G-thang  (Read 8323 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: G-thang
« Reply #100 on: September 11, 2012, 08:42:28 PM »
that biology and chemistry shit has nothing to do with this board.  ::)  negros think i'm a dunce, because i understand hamming sequence spacing and viral population dynamics. who the fuck cares about quantitative quasispecies theory-based viral models?

this is about hot trannies, and why bay and you suck....?

Dude I don't get it, what's the point in putting so much time on this gimmick shit?  ???  ???  ??? The same goes for Big Dicked Bob. I mean, some people will use a gimmick account to talk shit about some other people, but most of your posts are indecipherable and "harmless". What are you trying to do?  ???

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #101 on: September 11, 2012, 08:46:57 PM »
Dude I don't get it, what's the point in putting so much time on this gimmick shit?  ???  ???  ??? The same goes for Big Dicked Bob. I mean, some people will use a gimmick account to talk shit about some other people, but most of your posts are indecipherable and "harmless". What are you trying to do?  ???

really, i get bored, think the same thing happens with BDB.  it's not like 99% of the threads are interesting these days.  there was a day when gracie, parker and myself would get down with the rainhas.  now, it's just trannies.   

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #102 on: September 11, 2012, 08:47:04 PM »
Mass confusion ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #103 on: September 11, 2012, 08:54:55 PM »
really, i get bored, think the same thing happens with BDB.  it's not like 99% of the threads are interesting these days.  there was a day when gracie, parker and myself would get down with the rainhas.  now, it's just trannies.   

Oh ok, not my idea of fun but to each their own lol.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #104 on: September 11, 2012, 10:06:57 PM »
we had many hot topics on Brasil back in the day, didn't we?  i thought this gimmick was so well-timed it wasn't even funny. my man, Gracie, would eat this shit up with Blanca eye-candy.  8)

you just can't get old boy, Gracie, to post morenas or pardas for nothing.
Maybe Gracie should bring it back for old times sake

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2012, 10:09:01 AM »

Don't confuse him with DIVISION, who was from the West Coast, and liked pale women, and met up with Toxie. And had a way of talking, and was on the steroid board.

'DIVISION'! what a delusional idiot that guy was, got exposed as a right fat knut and then run off the board with his tail between his legs  ;D 'speak on this' haha!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2012, 06:55:07 PM »
'DIVISION'! what a delusional idiot that guy was, got exposed as a right fat knut and then run off the board with his tail between his legs  ;D 'speak on this' haha!

with only 364posts you must be someone who has been "reincarnated"   ;D

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #107 on: September 13, 2012, 10:38:31 AM »
with only 364posts you must be someone who has been "reincarnated"   ;D

nah, just a lazy bastard  ;D