Author Topic: Hate crime is on rise against Muslims  (Read 22830 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Hate crime is on rise against Muslims
« Reply #150 on: October 06, 2012, 02:37:49 PM »
What made you leave the "ostreich"?

Haven't left the country yet but gave up my flat in Vienna. The district where I was living has changed over the years - for the worse.
Currently I'm in the east most part of Austurkistan and due to the strong eastern european influx it's still european... knock on Vodka.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #151 on: October 06, 2012, 03:36:58 PM »
No, I haven't read that book, I am currently reading  - Why I Am Not a Muslim by Ibn Warraq - Good read, but I find Islam so depressing, the more you learn about it, the more you realise that Muslims are incapable of Reason or Logic and that the West will eventually either submit to them or decide to fight fire with fire, I am hoping it is the latter, a mighty good arse kicking might be the only way to shake these fuckers back into reality.  No different than electric shock treatment for severely depressed catatonic mental patients.

Did you also read Why I Am Not A Christian by historian and philosopher Richard Carrier, or Why I Am Not a Hindu, or Why I Am Not a Jew, by David Dvorkin?

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #152 on: October 11, 2012, 01:16:06 PM »
"If you could reason with a religious person... there would be no religion."

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #153 on: October 11, 2012, 09:36:09 PM »
I'd like to see the sources of these alleged "servery,s".

Where are the victims and where is the hard evidence?  Don't worry, I'll wait. 

"crickets chirping"

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #154 on: October 12, 2012, 01:56:03 AM »
"crickets chirping"
Because I'm so fucking bored at work today, I've researched this for you. I hope you appreciate me spending all of 15 seconds on your lazy request.

Here's the same thing, but with all clickable source links: http://www.infowars.com/21-facts-about-americas-decaying-infrastructure-that-will-blow-your-mind/

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #155 on: October 12, 2012, 01:57:56 AM »
inB4 "facts have a liberal bias". ;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #156 on: October 12, 2012, 02:24:58 AM »
phreak-

The fuck does any of that shit have to do with Hate crimes being "on the rise" against muslims?  That was the hard evidence that I was asking for.

All the shit you posted was about infrastructure.  Fucking idiot.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #157 on: October 12, 2012, 02:52:16 AM »
phreak-

The fuck does any of that shit have to do with Hate crimes being "on the rise" against muslims?

That was the hard evidence that I was asking for.

All the shit you posted was about infrastructure.  Fucking idiot.
You aren't too bright, are you? Someone (stingray, not me) posts a massive piece of text pertaining to infrastructure, with information based on surveys. Your post immediately following it is:

"I'd like to see the sources of these alleged "servery,s".

Where are the victims and where is the hard evidence?  Don't worry, I'll wait.  "

Sane people then make the inference that the two are connected. Just as sane people now realize that you are a dumb shit who doesn't know how to use the quote function. So in the end we all learn! Except for you, as your level of schooling seems to be on par with girl schools in Afghanistan.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #158 on: October 12, 2012, 03:22:10 AM »
You aren't too bright, are you? Someone (stingray, not me) posts a massive piece of text pertaining to infrastructure, with information based on surveys. Your post immediately following it is:

"I'd like to see the sources of these alleged "servery,s".

Where are the victims and where is the hard evidence?  Don't worry, I'll wait.  "

Sane people then make the inference that the two are connected. Just as sane people now realize that you are a dumb shit who doesn't know how to use the quote function. So in the end we all learn! Except for you, as your level of schooling seems to be on par with girl schools in Afghanistan.

Look genius, I replied to the OP.  Does everyone in the thread have to quote the OP so you can keep up?  How about this instead, learn to fucking read.  You tried to put me on blast but instead you made a fool of yourself.  Now instead of just saying "my bad I thought you were talking about something else" you are trying to blame me just because I happened to type my response after Stingray's bullshit that was totally unrelated to every other post in the thread.  If you can't pay attention to what people are discussing then do us all a favor and don't respond.  

Now, fuck off.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #159 on: October 12, 2012, 03:27:41 AM »
Look genius, I replied to the OP.  Does everyone in the thread have to quote the OP so you can keep up?  How about this instead, learn to fucking read.  You tried to put me on blast but instead you made a fool of yourself.  Now instead of just saying "my bad I thought you were talking about something else" you are trying to blame me just because I happened to type my response after Stingray's bullshit that was totally unrelated to every other post in the thread.  If you can't pay attention to what people are discussing then do us all a favor and don't respond.  

Now, fuck off.

Meh. Put some more effort into your trolling. I come here to have fun, not read simplistic comebacks I could read on Bb.com.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #160 on: October 12, 2012, 03:33:11 AM »
But, just to make you look even more like a fundamentalist asshole:

Took me all of two minutes to find data on hate crime stats. Using google must be a real challenge for you.

2010 12.7 percent were victims of an anti-Islamic bias
2009 8.4 percent were victims because of an anti-Islamic bias
2008 7.5 percent were victims because of an anti-Islamic bias

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/civilrights/hate_crimes

BRB FBI is liberally biased.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #161 on: October 12, 2012, 03:34:50 AM »
Meh. Put some more effort into your trolling. I come here to have fun, not read simplistic comebacks I could read on Bb.com.

Exactly.  You don't read or understand, but yet you feel compelled to respond.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #162 on: October 12, 2012, 04:01:41 AM »
Phreak let me quote the OP for you

servery,s are showing hate crime against muslin rise 50% in USA after 9/11..will it lead to civil war in next 10 to 20 years.specially when lots of American converting to Islam every year.we Indian,s are in very difficult situation we are looked upon one of them from the majority of american people while we have nothing to do with Islam.i have feeling we will get caught in cross fire.

I just wanted to get an answer about where these surveys came from and what was the hard evidence that the OP was using to make this claim.  What are they using to support these percentages?  A 50% increase when the sample size is very small doesn't mean much.  Does it take in to consideration the population of muslims in America before 9/11 compared to now?  A larger population could skew those numbers, etc.

Also, these are reported hate crimes.  Any individual that is part of a minority group can report that they are the victim of a hate crime when someone assaults them or trashes their property.  Just because the victim believes something is racially motivated doesn't that mean they are correct.  Hate is an emotion.  There is no way to measure an emotion.  We are taking the victims word for it most times.   People of all races and religions get their asses kicked or their property fucked up every day.  Shit happens.  Maybe they are just an asshole and someone decided to throw them a beating. 

Stats don't tell the whole story even when they are compiled by the infalliable government.  Stats often do not account for all the variables and therefore are imperfect and unreliable.  This isn't a Republic vs Democrat issue.  It's a critical thinking issue. 

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #163 on: October 12, 2012, 04:20:58 AM »
Phreak let me quote the OP for you

I just wanted to get an answer about where these surveys came from and what was the hard evidence that the OP was using to make this claim.  What are they using to support these percentages?  A 50% increase when the sample size is very small doesn't mean much.  Does it take in to consideration the population of muslims in America before 9/11 compared to now?  A larger population could skew those numbers, etc.

Also, these are reported hate crimes.  Any individual that is part of a minority group can report that they are the victim of a hate crime when someone assaults them or trashes their property.  Just because the victim believes something is racially motivated doesn't that mean they are correct.  Hate is an emotion.  There is no way to measure an emotion.  We are taking the victims word for it most times.   People of all races and religions get their asses kicked or their property fucked up every day.  Shit happens.  Maybe they are just an asshole and someone decided to throw them a beating. 

Stats don't tell the whole story even when they are compiled by the infalliable government.  Stats often do not account for all the variables and therefore are imperfect and unreliable.  This isn't a Republic vs Democrat issue.  It's a critical thinking issue. 
At the risk of turning this into an actual factual discussion (fuck you, man! That feels like work! ;D):

I completely agree that stats are should be interpreted in the light of how they were gathered. But the original claim was a 50% increase since 9-11. It's been that much just from 2009 to 2010, so claim proven.

However, interesting point to consider: the recent Sikh temple shooting, were the victims counted as Sikh (their true religion) or as muslims (what the dumbass shooter probably thought they were)?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #164 on: October 12, 2012, 03:09:42 PM »
At the risk of turning this into an actual factual discussion (fuck you, man! That feels like work! ;D):

;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #165 on: October 13, 2012, 10:06:03 AM »
Re: Hate crime is on rise against by Muslims.  Low budget movies are serious business.  

I agree. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #166 on: October 13, 2012, 06:31:53 PM »
If you read about history, you will see the shifts in power over the course of the centuries. The Ottoman Moslems had control of the Balkans and portions of Eastern Europe, then fell off. May e it's just our turn to be on the decline  ::). Fuck that, we're fighting back.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: October 16, 2012, 07:17:33 PM »
Iran will not get close to a nuclear weapon, Israel will level the place with Jericho 3 missiles not bombs (as you stated). Israel is a very small country with a very dense population even one nuclear hit would be extremely grim. I would take Netanyahu's thin red line extremely seriously. This will be worse if Romney is elected with the hawkish republican party in power. Romney would not merely approve it, he might even help! One Ohio class SSGM and a flight of B2's can ruin Irans day for a very very long time and that is only the beginning of their pain-let alone B52's with standoff weapons like CALCM. These taking off from Deigo Garcia...trust me the Mullahs would have a very, very bad day!

As far other world political groups like EU or Arab League, the USA is waiting until they have had enough and don't care if Iran is attacked (this is Obama's strategy).

The idea to cripple Iran with sanctions just wont work. Sanctions are the siege warfare of the modern world; they are only effective if the besieged remains isolated. Frankly, Iran has done an excellent job of getting by sanctions until very recently. This is what Netanyahu is saying-his clock has less hours in the day than Amercia's, and he is right.