Author Topic: Adonis and the pussification of men  (Read 17594 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Adonis and the pussification of men
« Reply #125 on: September 16, 2012, 08:57:38 PM »

you're the biggest fucking queer of all

pussy
careful he might call the cops on you  ;D

He doesn't know why his name is in this thread, what an idiot.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #126 on: September 17, 2012, 07:51:16 AM »
Adonis is the kind of guy that beats his wife if the labels on the herbs and spices are not alphabetized and facing outward.

;D

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #127 on: September 17, 2012, 09:00:14 AM »
you wouldnt need guns if guns were illegal (and there were no guns but of course a seldom few illegal guns would be circulating )
Please tell me this is a put on. Do you live in the USA? If so you must live in some large liberal city like San Fran or New York.  You think people would give up there guns and ammo to the govt? lololol If this topic even got talked about seriously in Congress, would be a revolution. 310 million privately owned guns in USA according to Huffington Post, news outlet I'm sure you frequent.
Another thought, City with toughest gun laws in USA?? (answer Chicago)   city with most murders so far in 2012?? (answer Chicago 284 as of sept 1st)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #128 on: September 17, 2012, 11:52:15 AM »
Please tell me this is a put on. Do you live in the USA? If so you must live in some large liberal city like San Fran or New York.  You think people would give up there guns and ammo to the govt? lololol If this topic even got talked about seriously in Congress, would be a revolution. 310 million privately owned guns in USA according to Huffington Post, news outlet I'm sure you frequent.
Another thought, City with toughest gun laws in USA?? (answer Chicago)   city with most murders so far in 2012?? (answer Chicago 284 as of sept 1st)

Spot on. Johnny Falcon is a Prada glasses wearing, prius driving hipster who lives in SF.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #129 on: September 18, 2012, 12:24:42 AM »

you're the biggest fucking queer of all

pussy
you rank a close second

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: September 18, 2012, 01:19:54 AM »
you rank a close second

you don't even live in murica, gtfo.
all drugs - TPPIIP

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #131 on: September 18, 2012, 01:43:34 AM »
Please tell me this is a put on. Do you live in the USA? If so you must live in some large liberal city like San Fran or New York.  You think people would give up there guns and ammo to the govt? lololol If this topic even got talked about seriously in Congress, would be a revolution. 310 million privately owned guns in USA according to Huffington Post, news outlet I'm sure you frequent.

Bullshit. A tiny minority MAY become violent. The vast, vast majority would say "yes massa!" and give up their guns. There would be massive amounts of outraged bloggers, but people willing to take on armed forces just to stand up for what is [edit: in their eyes] right? Maybe 10,000. The rest will grumble, bitch, and then slink back to the TV with a bag of fast food under their flabby arms.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 18, 2012, 01:47:17 AM »
Bullshit. A tiny minority MAY become violent. The vast, vast majority would say "yes massa!" and give up their guns. There would be massive amounts of outraged bloggers, but people willing to take on armed forces just to stand up for what is [edit: in their eyes] right? Maybe 10,000. The rest will grumble, bitch, and then slink back to the TV with a bag of fast food under their flabby arms.

haha yes, it seems most gun fanatics i know are huge pussies...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #133 on: September 18, 2012, 02:34:01 AM »
you don't even live in murica, gtfo.
pipe down, Mango ...

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #134 on: September 18, 2012, 08:38:34 PM »
70% of population have been passive pussies since USA became a nation. If you do the research only 30% at time of US revolution wanted to stand up to England, other 70% were like todays liberals. Give King what he wants, we just want peace, can live under Englands rule. Same thing today, you do not understand how powerful NRA is my friend.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #135 on: September 18, 2012, 10:34:51 PM »
2nd Amendment my friend.  It would be Unconstitutional.
constitution can always be amended.. democracy.. its a great thing

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #136 on: September 18, 2012, 11:06:43 PM »
constitution can always be amended.. democracy.. its a great thing
Getting rid of the 2nd will never happen and its important that it never is ended.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #137 on: September 18, 2012, 11:47:39 PM »
Getting rid of the 2nd will never happen and its important that it never is ended.
its entirely possible. taking a hardline position in favor of it doesnt seem very wise to me. what defines "arms"? why even assume it means firearms? of course i think the authors did intend for it to protect the right to own a gun, but to what extent does that apply ?  does it refer only to the kinds of firearms that were available when the constitution was authored ? or does it allow for advances in firearm technologu to also be under protection ?  since the authors intended the 2nd amendment to protect the ability of the citizenry to revolt against the government in case it became tyrannical, shouldnt it cover the right to own any kind of weaponry that the government possesses? Fully automatic M-16's ? hand held rocket launchers? jets equipped with heat seeking missiles ?  Nuclear and biological weapons ??   If the 2nd amendment protects ones right to bear arms , doesnt it also protect the right to own those types of weaponry as well? how could one possibly hope to rebel against a tyrannical government without them?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #138 on: September 19, 2012, 12:31:28 AM »
its entirely possible. taking a hardline position in favor of it doesnt seem very wise to me. what defines "arms"? why even assume it means firearms? of course i think the authors did intend for it to protect the right to own a gun, but to what extent does that apply ?  does it refer only to the kinds of firearms that were available when the constitution was authored ? or does it allow for advances in firearm technologu to also be under protection ?  since the authors intended the 2nd amendment to protect the ability of the citizenry to revolt against the government in case it became tyrannical, shouldnt it cover the right to own any kind of weaponry that the government possesses? Fully automatic M-16's ? hand held rocket launchers? jets equipped with heat seeking missiles ?  Nuclear and biological weapons ??   If the 2nd amendment protects ones right to bear arms , doesnt it also protect the right to own those types of weaponry as well? how could one possibly hope to rebel against a tyrannical government without them?
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #139 on: September 19, 2012, 12:37:07 AM »

It is the Supreme Court that interprets the Constitution.  Read some case law to cure your curiosity.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #140 on: September 19, 2012, 12:48:09 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
is that really what you want to use to reply ?  ;D 

It is the Supreme Court that interprets the Constitution.  Read some case law to cure your curiosity.
the supreme courts interpretation of the constitution is the one that becomes law, sure. but as an individual making up their mind about policy issues we all have an obligation to think through these issues on our own. and of course, and supreme court decision can always be overturned via vote of the people to secure a constitutional amendment.  i wasnt asking those questions because im curious about them personally. i was asking them to display the complicated issue that stands behind such a "right to bear arms". adonis posted a video os jesse ventura, and his main argument goes right back to that point about the right to bear arms to ensure the people can rebel against tyranny. but the people have absolutely no ability to rebel against tyranny if the right to bear arms is limited to guns and rifles when the government has jets and drones and bombs and missiles and biological and nuclear weapons.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: September 19, 2012, 12:53:36 AM »

but as an individual making up their mind about policy issues we all have an obligation to think through these issues on our own. and of course, and supreme court decision can always be overturned via vote of the people to secure a constitutional amendment.  i wasnt asking those questions because im curious about them personally. i was asking them to display the complicated issue that stands behind such a "right to bear arms".

The Supreme Court has answered some of the questions you asked.  Thus, they have made the "issue that stands behind such a 'right to bear arms,'" less complicated of an issue.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #142 on: September 19, 2012, 01:00:04 AM »
LOL

did you not read my point about the supreme court making legal decisions but every individual having an obligation to think it through on their own ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: September 19, 2012, 01:03:34 AM »
LOL

did you not read my point about the supreme court making legal decisions but every individual having an obligation to think it through on their own ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

I read it and understood it.  I found it laughable that you believe that "every individual" has the ability to understand the 2nd Amendment as it is written...better than the most elite legal minds in the world.

Accordingly, I focused on the questions you have asked.  Many of those questions have already been interpreted by the Supreme Court.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #144 on: September 19, 2012, 01:08:36 AM »
ah, so we best just shut our mouths and let the supreme court make up our minds for us. and what they decide, well thats infallible !

;D

the point is that if someone is going to say "I believe in the 2nd amendment!!!"  then they should be able to talk about the issue in a manner that addresses all of the possible interpretations and implications of that amendment and make a logical argument as to why they believe the amendment protects ownership of one kind of weapon and not another (assuming they do believe that certain kind sof weapons ought to be illegal to possess

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: September 19, 2012, 01:14:41 AM »
ah, so we best just shut our mouths and let the supreme court make up our minds for us. and what they decide, well thats infallible !

;D

the point is that if someone is going to say "I believe in the 2nd amendment!!!"  then they should be able to talk about the issue in a manner that addresses all of the possible interpretations and implications of that amendment and make a logical argument as to why they believe the amendment protects ownership of one kind of weapon and not another (assuming they do believe that certain kind sof weapons ought to be illegal to possess

Again, refer to the Supreme Court.  YOU... nor anybody else... can come up with credible "possible interpretations" of the 2nd Amendment without reading Supreme Court decisions/Federalist Papers/any documents written by our Founding Fathers that discussed the 2nd Amendment.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: September 19, 2012, 01:18:02 AM »

;D

2nd amendment has been already butchered as it is. As a private citizen you should be legally able to own figher jets and tanks assuming that you can afford it. Everyone but weapons of mass destruction, whether they are chemical, nuclear or biological.
all drugs - TPPIIP

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #147 on: September 19, 2012, 01:24:13 AM »
Again, refer to the Supreme Court.  YOU... nor anybody else... can come up with credible "possible interpretations" of the 2nd Amendment without reading Supreme Court decisions/Federalist Papers/any documents written by our Founding Fathers that discussed the 2nd Amendment.
LOL .. are you fucking serious.. you seriously can NOT mean what you just said..   "nobody can come up with possible interpretations of the second amendment without reading supreme court decisions and other documents written by people of the goverment"...   WTF??!!!??!!??!!  DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT IS TRUE ??  ;D   ;D   ;D  do you think those possible interpretations that i cam up with in my previous comments were derived from readings of those nature, or (the only other option you have) do you not think they are possible interpretations??  ;D   ;D  i assure you, i didnt come up with those by reading any types of documents..  ;D  ;D

2nd amendment has been already butchered as it is. As a private citizen you should be legally able to own figher jets and tanks assuming that you can afford it. Everyone but weapons of mass destruction, whether they are chemical, nuclear or biological.
on what basis would you allow ownership of tanks and fighter jets but disallow biological, chemical, and nuclear weapons??   if the 2nd amendment applies to one, then surely it applies to the other

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: September 19, 2012, 01:31:56 AM »
LOL .. are you fucking serious.. you seriously can NOT mean what you just said..   "nobody can come up with possible interpretations of the second amendment without reading supreme court decisions and other documents written by people of the goverment"...   WTF??!!!??!!??!!  DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT IS TRUE ??  ;D   ;D   ;D  do you think those possible interpretations that i cam up with in my previous comments were derived from readings of those nature, or (the only other option you have) do you not think they are possible interpretations??  ;D   ;D  i assure you, i didnt come up with those by reading any types of documents..  ;D  ;D

Yes, I am serious.  However, you misquoted me.  I said, "...credible 'possible interpretations'..."

Also, I am well aware that you did not derive your previous comments from reading Supreme Court decisions, the Federalist Papers, or any other document written by the Founding Fathers.  Moreover, it is abundantly clear that you did not "come up with those by reading any types of documents."

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #149 on: September 19, 2012, 01:35:48 AM »
LOL.. alright einstein  ;D