Author Topic: Day in the life of an IFBB Pro Bodybuilder: Food and Drugs  (Read 21920 times)

sean

• Getbig IV
Re: Day in the life of an IFBB Pro Bodybuilder: Food and Drugs
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2012, 08:01:05 AM »
T3.. is that taken an entire hour before any food is taken in? I just ask, because people prescribed that for the practical reason, are instructed to do so to get full absorption of the pill. Otherwise, if taken with food, it may not workout out. Seems like a bit of time to go waiting to eat when someone on that amount of gear would wake up with a ravenous appetite.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2012, 08:27:53 AM »
maybe these fellas are in need of some advices from our own will the thrill brink ???

He reminds me of Chaz Bono with a goatee.  Also, this whole "trucker" outfit he's got on, he needs a ponytail to make it complete.  Other than that, he seems like a complete douchbag.   :D

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2012, 08:40:05 AM »
T3.. is that taken an entire hour before any food is taken in? I just ask, because people prescribed that for the practical reason, are instructed to do so to get full absorption of the pill. Otherwise, if taken with food, it may not workout out. Seems like a bit of time to go waiting to eat when someone on that amount of gear would wake up with a ravenous appetite.

I was told to take it at least 30 mins before food by my endocrinologist. So it needn't be a full hour.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2012, 08:42:57 AM »
I was told to take it at least 30 mins before food by my endocrinologist. So it needn't be a full hour.
                                      ^^^^ ...this
?