Author Topic: Blacken, Please source this...  (Read 3743 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Blacken, Please source this...
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2012, 02:18:53 PM »
whats made up. that' s my feeling on what he says and what he does.your the one that keeps calling it a quote. your so angry at how the week went for romney you can't think straight  :D :D :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2012, 02:19:26 PM »
LOL so the fact that he follows your quote with my quote still means he doesnt support going into pakistan?

ooorrrr do you think it means that he doesnt support publicly stating that our intentions are to go into pakistan?

This will be very telling for you true ass hat, I wont hold my breath for you though as ive seen the depths of your retardation.
Its consistent that he did not support going into Pakistan, a nation he considered an ally and sovereign, in order to get Bin Laden (even if acting on credible intelligence).

Perhaps he feels differently now, but not at that time. 

I guess the good thing about Mitt Romney is that he has had all positions at one time or another.  That either means he is open to new evidence, doesn`t necessarily stick with his dogmatic principles (can be a good thing), or that he is clueless and just says whatever he thinks is necessary at the time.

Which one do you think it is?  I can`t tell.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2012, 02:20:52 PM »
Its consistent that he did not support going into Pakistan, a nation he considered an ally and sovereign, in order to get Bin Laden (even if acting on credible intelligence).

I guess the good thing about Mitt Romney is that he has had all positions at one time or another.  That either means he is open to new evidence, doesn`t necessarily stick with his dogmatic principles (can be a good thing), or that he is clueless and just says whatever he thinks is necessary at the time.

LOL so the fact that he follows your quote with my quote still means he doesnt support going into pakistan?

ooorrrr do you think it means that he doesnt support publicly stating that our intentions are to go into pakistan?

This will be very telling for you true ass hat, I wont hold my breath for you though as ive seen the depths of your retardation.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2012, 02:21:58 PM »
whats made up. that' s my feeling on what he says and what he does.your the one that keeps calling it a quote. your so angry at how the week went for romney you can't think straight  :D :D :D
ahhh I see so romney never said anything like that then but you decided to make it look like he did.

Very PMSNBC of you, Im sure you just did it for time reasons though right blacken?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2012, 02:22:28 PM »

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2012, 02:26:40 PM »
ahhh I see so romney never said anything like that then but you decided to make it look like he did.

Very PMSNBC of you, Im sure you just did it for time reasons though right blacken?

hahahaha you keep going back to the quote , take a deep breath, romney could have a better week but i doubt it ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2012, 02:27:44 PM »