Author Topic: Anybody recently purchase Novotropin  (Read 5432 times)

alpmaster00

• Getbig II
Anybody recently purchase Novotropin
« on: August 27, 2012, 05:56:00 AM »
From PP?

Recieved a batch almost 3 weeks ago... not looking good... not getting usual GH effects and have used novos extensively. Thinking of getting serum test.

Any one else purchase recently? All good?

:(

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Anybody recently purchase Novotropin
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 08:35:40 AM »
I haven't used Novo's in a few months, but i used some Thank's from him last month that were good.

A serum test would help put your mind at ease.

8)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 08:37:03 AM »
ive never used them for a few month,,, is his website back up yet?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 08:39:30 AM »

No but he's back on a few source boards now, which seems odd.

8)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 08:41:59 AM »
hmmmm................ i'll have to look deeper into this if i treat me self to a few kits later in the yr

alpmaster00

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2012, 11:40:04 AM »
Usually on novos I have to bite my nails all the time, now nothing. Usually obliques and abs lose everything around them, nothing now. Usually can't keep eyes open after injection, now I'm awake. Not good.

My worst fear is that they were damaged during shipping in the hot weather. This would mean the product is still fine but I got screwed, I hope PP will reship after I get a serum test.

When was it not up?

This always works EDIT (weird url, can just type peppharm in google search it'll come up)

Unless you're talking about EDIT which hasn't been up in I think like over a year or something.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2012, 01:40:38 PM »
Alp, i removed the links to those sites because it's not allowed on this board. You can PM local hero if you wish.

8)

alpmaster00

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2012, 01:54:19 PM »
oops my bad, had no idea.

Hoping to do serum test either wed or fri

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2012, 08:18:43 AM »
Keep us updated. Am planning on getting these or hyges next.

alpmaster00

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 06:45:50 AM »
Kinda look like an ass now guys haha

They tested at 17.7 on serum test, 10iu 3hrs prior to test. Mind you I'm 220+lbs so if I weighed less it'd prob test >20.

Dunno what's wrong with my nails not growing like before? Perhaps when I was leaner on them I noticed the changes very fast as well. Either way, with all the crap about bunk shit coming from china, I think it's causing some minor paranoia.

Anyway, novos didn't fail again. Sorry for the doubt, just seemed strange to me.

Anyone waiting on my results to order, go out and get em, they remain the most consistent generic GH brand out there.  8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2012, 07:13:42 AM »
That's on par with my serum tests as well.

Don't always judge it by the sides. My nails are growing like crazy on Eli Blacks, but the results are about the same as Thanks.

Good luck!

8)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2012, 09:50:12 AM »
That's on par with my serum tests as well.

Don't always judge it by the sides. My nails are growing like crazy on Eli Blacks, but the results are about the same as Thanks.

Good luck!

8)
I know this questions been asked a lot but are thanks worth the cost over the novos? Trying to decide between those two or Hyges (.com.cn variety)

alpmaster00

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2012, 10:01:06 AM »
I know this questions been asked a lot but are thanks worth the cost over the novos? Trying to decide between those two or Hyges (.com.cn variety)

Never tried thanks. They don't seem to be testing any higher than novos, but then again rips usually test higher than pharma but everyone raves pharma as the ultimate, so. I can't say for sure if the thanks would be more. I mean per math, lets say novos contained 70iu per kit and thanks contained the full 100iu, the novos would still contain more gh per $.

Hard to say but not having tried thanks I'll leave that up to people who've tried both.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2012, 10:05:25 AM »

Honestly, i think they are the same product and this isn't a bash at Pep, just my opinion.

I cannot tell a single difference between the two and the serum tests are within 5 points of each other on all 3 tests i did.

Hyges are my favorite. I am just testing all generics on the market to see what scores the best and have a little fun along the way.

Also remember Rips do contain more MG than other vials, so that's why they test higher.

8)

alpmaster00

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2012, 10:23:18 AM »
Rips are great. Nothing blew me up like rips. Only other thing that I "felt" more were original Kigs (before the hype) from early 2011, couldn't make a fist.

Only thing that worries me is there is definitely some anti-diuretic component in the Rips. I remember one time dicking around I shot 20iu at once to see what the effects would be like. Couple hours later I had massive ankle edema, I'm talking sock imprints and gushy texture, not pretty. There is definitely some component in them as this doesn't seem to happen with any other GH brand. This tends to keep me away from going back to them as they kept my BP high.

Novos never had an issue, though I will say bottle per bottle, Rips are crazy.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2012, 11:09:44 AM »
Thanks guys. Will probably go novos or hyges then. Novos can run higher as significantly cheaper, but hearing/seeing great blood tests on hyges lately. Just leery about novos and customs as last time I got thanks they went through chicago and got seized, but on resend went through new york and didn't even go through customs so unsure of where they are going to go through and makes me nervous as he said he had no control over it.
I should say Mao's blues also in consideration since also scoring high and his packaging is topnotch as far as safety, etc.

Agreed on the rips ran them for a bit and they were def. very powerful but didn't really like the look as far as bloat, etc. and you do keep hearing about the antidiuretic in them which is a big turnoff.

steamboatwillie

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2012, 01:09:02 PM »
Novos are perfect under 15iu per say....if you go over that, then use Thanks or atleast do half and half.  Novos at 15iu gave me some painful lower leg edema, but some wonderful progress too.  I hold less on Thanks, but I normally run 5-8iu a day unless I'm getting ready for something...then I'll bump it up. 

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2012, 08:41:12 AM »
How has he been doing as far as customs in michigan area lately? It seemed that a bit back he was having difficulties getting it through somewhat.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2012, 04:06:17 PM »
Not sure, but you can email him and ask. Some zips he just won't ship to anymore.

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2012, 10:51:07 PM »
God you guys are lucky in the states... :-/ damn it running 15iu... here running 3iu ed will cost 300 wtf?... from what i understand u guys can get 100 per 100iu... and of better shit than we get up here in canada

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2012, 10:33:37 AM »
God you guys are lucky in the states... :-/ damn it running 15iu... here running 3iu ed will cost 300 wtf?... from what i understand u guys can get 100 per 100iu... and of better shit than we get up here in canada

I totally hear ya bro, soronos out of montreal are like 1250 - 1650 a kit...but good stuff. thats per 128 IU, so do the math :(
GH in canada blows ass, time to move for my craft I think.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2012, 03:09:42 PM »
^Screw that.. i can get so much test vials for that much money lol... but i know gh is gooood  :'(

I do like what ipa/mod do for me though... i definitely notice a difference in appearance/performance/sleep/skin quality when im on or off... ive been on since last year.. only few times off although before i was on ghrp6 (hunger mania), recently i ran out and ran with nothing.. put on some fat noticably and my muscles werent as full/pronounced... back on since few days ago... and i already feel better..

Damn gov and 'laws'. They make HUGE tax money off tobacco and alcohol. The number one killers of people... Yet 'body building drugs are baaad'. Give me a break... Bullshit...