Author Topic: Nothing against Obama, but I'm thinking maybe we should vote for him again?  (Read 1727 times)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: Nothing against Obama, but I'm thinking maybe we should vote for him again?
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2012, 12:04:09 PM »
whites should know about this..they are biggest recipients in terms of shear number of people on food stamps...good job!

Of course whites are the largest recipients because there are more white people than anyone else.  Per capita is the only thing that matters.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2012, 12:47:39 PM »
during recession people will become conservative and religious again. All parasits will be destroyed, erased, because they wont be able to survive. It s a fact a growing number of "americans" -mostly coming from mexico- are spoonfed lazy assholes, maybe half of the american population now. Well, they ll meet with those who still have values, REAL christian, conservative, family and work oriented americans.

As simple as that. Nature keeps following its course.

That's a lie. This country lacks the guts to do what needs to be done, and these people will go on living rent free, until there is nobody left but lazy slobs, and the country becomes India or some other third world shit hole.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2012, 09:30:21 PM »
Of course whites are the largest recipients because there are more white people than anyone else.  Per capita is the only thing that matters.

coming from a white person of course

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2012, 09:37:11 PM »
coming from a white person of course
Lol, you gotta look at percentages bro, you know this. Absolute numbers when discussing something like that mean nothing.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2012, 03:09:10 AM »
That's a lie. This country lacks the guts to do what needs to be done, and these people will go on living rent free, until there is nobody left but lazy slobs, and the country becomes India or some other third world shit hole.

Yes a life on welfare is just swell ::)

So many things you can buy for that small check.