Author Topic: Girls - easier for them to get guys than guys to get girls  (Read 16053 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Girls - easier for them to get guys than guys to get girls
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2012, 09:23:30 AM »
its a hard task to find the girl who is as hot as is she is a good person to live with.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2012, 09:29:41 AM »
its a hard task to find the girl who is as hot as is she is a good person to live with.

Esp in Holland  :-\

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2012, 09:43:00 AM »
Esp in Holland  :-\

dude i was in sweden (stockholm) this weekend and man what a nice girls there and very hot. i certainly go back soon!
great country, very clean , great nature, great women, not so many muslims. i might go migrate.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2012, 10:06:37 AM »
There have been points in life where I was constantly bombared by girls trying to talk to me and flirting with me, asking to come over and other points where I couldn't get laid to save my life. Three things I noticed...
#1 During the high periods, I just honestly didn't give a shit.. I had other things to focus on in life than females and it actually worked in my favor because girls expect so much god damn attention and freak out when they wonder why you aren't talking to them or seem interested and try desperately to seek your approval.

#2 Being in good shape.. 9-10% or less. Nobody wants a fat bloofy 250lb offseason bodybuilder. Thankfully my girlfriend stuck with me during this time lol, but other females who are initially only attracted to you for shallow reasons will not want this at all.

#3 Confidence.. not only in yourself but also have enough confidence to tell the female shes a fucking moron or something she said won't fly with you and have enough confidence in yourself that she won't leave you if you possibly "offend" them and realize there are plenty of other females out there if she does. Most girls deep down like being put in their place anyways, not some asshole who always kissing their ass.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2012, 10:55:54 AM »
There have been points in life where I was constantly bombared by girls trying to talk to me and flirting with me, asking to come over and other points where I couldn't get laid to save my life. Three things I noticed...
#1 During the high periods, I just honestly didn't give a shit.. I had other things to focus on in life than females and it actually worked in my favor because girls expect so much god damn attention and freak out when they wonder why you aren't talking to them or seem interested and try desperately to seek your approval.

#2 Being in good shape.. 9-10% or less. Nobody wants a fat bloofy 250lb offseason bodybuilder. Thankfully my girlfriend stuck with me during this time lol, but other females who are initially only attracted to you for shallow reasons will not want this at all.

#3 Confidence.. not only in yourself but also have enough confidence to tell the female shes a fucking moron or something she said won't fly with you and have enough confidence in yourself that she won't leave you if you possibly "offend" them and realize there are plenty of other females out there if she does. Most girls deep down like being put in their place anyways, not some asshole who always kissing their ass.

True in general, not only for chicks.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2012, 10:59:56 AM »
nice guys finish last.

kimo

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2012, 11:04:32 AM »
went i wantes sex i simply paild for it . the other way around is rarer .

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2012, 11:06:59 AM »
went i wantes sex i simply paild for it . the other way around is rarer .

Would you like to fight?

kimo

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2012, 11:07:44 AM »
dont know what you mean .

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #59 on: September 19, 2012, 11:09:27 AM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2012, 11:46:26 AM »
Can any of you explain why you are chasing women?

I d like to know some of you answers... because obviously some people in this thread need to be taught some realities.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2012, 01:38:09 PM »
Can any of you explain why you are chasing women?

I d like to know some of you answers... because obviously some people in this thread need to be taught some realities.

Could you elaborate?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2012, 01:41:28 PM »
dude i was in sweden (stockholm) this weekend and man what a nice girls there and very hot. i certainly go back soon!
great country, very clean , great nature, great women, not so many muslims. i might go migrate.

Good to hear from you, I was already wondering "where the hell is big Tito?"

I would love to visit Scandinavia for the same qualities. I mean, wouldn't it be great to life in a country without Dutchtards and where you can sit on a mountain top at the end of your busy day? I like those Swedish women for their healthy look, but how approachable are they (without alcohol & drugs ;D ) ?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2012, 01:45:09 PM »
hey look it is our resident assembly line philosopher

He's asking a fair question. I find it plain pathetic to chase for women.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2012, 01:46:01 PM »

I would love to visit Scandinavia for the same qualities. I mean, wouldn't it be great to life in a country without Dutchtards and where you can sit on a mountain top at the end of your busy day? I like those Swedish women for their healthy look, but how approachable are they (without alcohol & drugs ;D ) ?

Love that track.  Very very cool 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2012, 01:48:32 PM »

i met a nice swedish girl in krakow, and she was your "typical" swedish chick, blue-eyed blondie with big tits and not obese

i met her in a pub with some italian dudes, and she had them and another american and an irishman all interested in her, but for some reason she chose me ??? so we went to some clubs and then she put the omves on me, but i just wasn't feeling it... (yeah i know, i'm a f@ggot lol)

anyways, she was a very sweet and cool chick

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2012, 01:57:37 PM »
hey look it is our resident assembly line philosopher

.Amazing....the Guy knows everything about everything, has all the answers.....But he can't figure his way out of his shitty studio apartment, and factory job...

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2012, 01:58:10 PM »
To the OP:

You are a good looking guy. (no homo). Your problem is obvious: online dating. You will never pull close to your looks using online dating. Seriously. The girls on online sites are nuts beyond belief. Their standards are so far out of whack it's almost laughable. Stick to the real world. I can speak from experience. I'm a young physician living by the beach and I can tell you when I briefly did online dating years ago, my inbox was flooded with messages from 30+ year old fat chicks with kids. Not to float my own boat, but at first I thought it was a joke, but then I started getting messages asking why I wasn't responding...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2012, 02:00:32 PM »
it is the power of the pussy.

Girls have websites dedicated to products that get them off.  We have our hands.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2012, 02:08:40 PM »
i met a nice swedish girl in krakow, and she was your "typical" swedish chick, blue-eyed blondie with big tits and not obese

i met her in a pub with some italian dudes, and she had them and another american and an irishman all interested in her, but for some reason she chose me ??? so we went to some clubs and then she put the omves on me, but i just wasn't feeling it... (yeah i know, i'm a f@ggot lol)

anyways, she was a very sweet and cool chick

Not so humble, she liked a man with muscle 8) But what the hell were you doing in Poland? I was 3 times in that piss poor country (long time ago, before the fall of the wall), good but depressed people and shitty food..
I met a Swedish girl in Spain (tall & blonde), but she was there with her boyfriend, haha.
I've worked for a large Swedish company and most Swedish women appeared to be dull ice queens.. well, the corporate culture was also dull, that could be the reason

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2012, 02:11:35 PM »
It is odd when an attractive female is the aggresor.  happened to me once.  Some relatively hot chick was super aggressive in trying to meet me. Honestly. it turned me off.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2012, 02:13:37 PM »
I think its way easier to get girls when older than younger, if you have your shit together.

Many women in their 30s are desperate to get married, or they are relegated to a life of single/hookups.  It's a win for single guys!

When you're 18, everyone has about the same income, most everyone is lean... it's really hard to stand out.  By the time you're 35, most of the people you went to high school with are fat, arrested, drama, problems, etc.  

in other words, most people don't get BETTER in their looks and situation with time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2012, 02:14:25 PM »
It is odd when an attractive female is the aggresor.  happened to me once.  Some relatively hot chick was super aggressive in trying to meet me. Honestly. it turned me off.

Ignore them.  Put THEM into the friendzone and it'll make them want you more than ever.  make up 5 reasons why you and her woudln't work, and let her know.  She'll be texting ya 24/7.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2012, 02:18:10 PM »
Not so humble, she liked a man with muscle 8) But what the hell were you doing in Poland? I was 3 times in that piss poor country (long time ago, before the fall of the wall), good but depressed people and shitty food..
I met a Swedish girl in Spain (tall & blonde), but she was there with her boyfriend, haha.
I've worked for a large Swedish company and most Swedish women appeared to be dull ice queens.. well, the corporate culture was also dull, that could be the reason

but what's funny about that situation is that i was a fat drunkard at that time lol

i've been in poland for a few years now, mainly coz it's cheap to live here and i can teach english on the side, and i go on "holidays" at least once a year (been to spain, germany, norway, france, austria)

what did you think of the polish girls? what's nice about them for me, is that many of them are very small and slim, i dated 2 that were both 160 cm and 43 kg :P :P :P

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2012, 02:29:44 PM »
To the OP:

You are a good looking guy. (no homo). Your problem is obvious: online dating. You will never pull close to your looks using online dating. Seriously. The girls on online sites are nuts beyond belief. Their standards are so far out of whack it's almost laughable. Stick to the real world. I can speak from experience. I'm a young physician living by the beach and I can tell you when I briefly did online dating years ago, my inbox was flooded with messages from 30+ year old fat chicks with kids. Not to float my own boat, but at first I thought it was a joke, but then I started getting messages asking why I wasn't responding...

Dude, belivie me I do NOT rely on online dating what so ever!!! In fact I HATE it! Always have, always will. I stick to the real world mainly, but I also use dating sites because like I said there arnt so many uppertunities around these parts. Back in my home town I got with different girls every day, no problem. Im a very confident guy and easy to hang out with. I tell chicks what they want to hear and treat them nicely/fairly.

But Im really focused now these days and cease every uppertunity I get. I actually befriended two more young girls from my workplace today on facebook. I usually dont go for very young chicks, but right now its better than nothing. I just need some company whether I fuck them or not. Still nice to have around.