Author Topic: Silly B*tches - Flight attendant spat causes four-hour delay  (Read 2691 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Silly B*tches - Flight attendant spat causes four-hour delay
« on: September 20, 2012, 11:04:21 AM »
Flight attendant spat causes four-hour delay on American Eagle

Passengers on a New York-to-Washington American Eagle flight were delayed for more than four hours Wednesday after the airline's attendants got into an argument with each other, according to NBC Washington.

Witnesses tell NBC the spat seemed to begin when one attendant was on her phone. That's when the flight's other attendant made this announcement: "Everyone needs to put their phones away, and electronics and so on, including the flight attendant."

That apparently didn't spark good feelings between the two. Witnesses tell NBC shortly after that announcement, one of the attendants said the other refused to work with her.

NBC Washington says "the cockpit crew was alerted, and decided to kick the flight attendants off the plane. The pilot turned around and went back to the gate."

"We were informed we were going back to the gate because the flight attendants couldn't work with each other," American Eagle Flight 3823 passenger Dan Alexander says to NBC New York.

PHOTO GALLERY: The fleet and hubs of American and American Eagle

Flight 3823 had a scheduled gate-to-gate time of 80 minutes for the flight from New York JFK to Washington Reagan National. American Eagle is the regional affiliate of American Airlines.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Silly B*tches
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 11:26:43 AM »
Air travel rage. Not just for passengers, anymore.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 11:29:53 AM »
probably a gay pilot ... if it was a clint eastwood kind of pilot both these hoez wouldn't have acted up

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 12:29:37 PM »
Some airlines are thinking about making cell phone use available on flights. Imagine sitting next to some fat black chick blabbing for hours on her phone at LaJeMarcus.  Oh no he di'hint , oh no!

Air rage would get real fast.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 01:36:16 PM »
Some airlines are thinking about making cell phone use available on flights. Imagine sitting next to some fat black chick blabbing for hours on her phone at LaJeMarcus.  Oh no he di'hint , oh no!

Wow, I think I just got sick thinking about that. I will now only take international or first class flights. None of them there.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2012, 01:40:49 PM »
What's her Getbig handle?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2012, 01:42:06 PM »

lol

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2012, 02:08:10 PM »

I was at the convience store, and this chick was yapping on her phone like she was talking to me..."I mean, he moves this Jewish chick in with him, and he spends all his money on her, and then helps her get into some program, and she basically is like 'eff you'."

"Do you think you two are soul mates? I mean, that's good, you know..."

this went on forever. She couldn't get off the phone to pay for her items, in fact, she was willing to stand behind me and wait, instead of going to the cash register that just opened up---it gave her more talk Time.

And she almost got hit in the head by the door, because she was busy talking on the phone.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2012, 02:09:29 PM »
I was at the convience store, and this chick was yapping on her phone like she was talking to me..."I mean, he moves this Jewish chick in with him, and he spends all his money on her, and then helps her get into some program, and she basically is like 'eff you'."

this went on forever. She couldn't get off the phone to pay for her items, in fact, she was willing to stand behind me and wait, instead of going to the cash register that just opened up---it gave her more talk Time.

And she almost got hit in the head by the door, because she was busy talking on the phone.

you should have grabbed her ass tony stewart style just to see if she noticed.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2012, 02:16:32 PM »
you should have grabbed her ass tony stewart style just to see if she noticed.
The woman was so stuck in her own little world, she have thought she had backed into the chocolate bars.

The funny ones are the fines ass women, with tons of feminine articles and condoms, and their card is declined...so, you have a heated woman holding up the line with Summers Eve, and Magnum condoms.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2012, 02:17:27 PM »

Imagine sitting beside her on a plane or worst a couple rows over where you can hear her but not see who the fuck it is.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2012, 02:24:20 PM »
Imagine sitting beside her on a plane or worst a couple rows over where you can hear her but not see who the fuck it is.
Man, I'd rather sit next to Jaquita, Rosa, or Angelina Romenovich,

and she had one of those older flip phones---man, I can bet that all her convos are about her friends, and her therapist, and her therapist's friends.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2012, 02:35:07 PM »
2 weeks ago I was flying on a 2 hour domestic flight...

My wife had the window seat (I'm a gentleman and I always let her sit there) and I took the middle seat, and the aisle seat was still empty as passengers were loading up... anyways I'm looking to see who's going to end up sitting next to me...  anyways this cute young blond college chick comes in, wearing the tightest and shortest booty shorts, and she starts heading my direction, then she turns around to put her bag up in the overhead bin and her ass was totally totally hanging out of her shorts, I even pointed it out to my wife and she was like "ok?"... then the blond chick comes towards me but ends up siting on the aisle seat but in the other row across from mine...  so I'm like oh well, who's it gonna be.... all of a sudden this massive fat black woman with short hair chewing bubble gum comes and sits right next to me.... I look at my wife and in Arabic I tell her "Mannnn, you get the window seat... and instead of me getting the blond with the butt cheeks hanging out I get this monstrosity" and my wife just busts out laughing!

Thankfully the black chick wasn't a yapper! Always my luck on planes!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2012, 02:37:17 PM »
Man, I'd rather sit next to Jaquita, Rosa, or Angelina Romenovich,

and she had one of those older flip phones---man, I can bet that all her convos are about her friends, and her therapist, and her therapist's friends.
Last flight to UK I sat next to (I assume) two JAPS, their kids were in the row ahead. These two farkers never shut the fuck up the whole flight over, and their kids made sure they were leaning over their seats adding to the melee. I had to listen to them hassle the stews constantly, especially over their kosher meals, which they barely touched. And because I sat in the aisle, so I can get that extra space, I had to get up 10+ times to let them futz about. Seven hours never passed so slowly.  >:(

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2012, 02:58:56 PM »
Last flight to UK I sat next to (I assume) two JAPS, their kids were in the row ahead. These two farkers never shut the fuck up the whole flight over, and their kids made sure they were leaning over their seats adding to the melee. I had to listen to them hassle the stews constantly, especially over their kosher meals, which they barely touched. And because I sat in the aisle, so I can get that extra space, I had to get up 10+ times to let them futz about. Seven hours never passed so slowly.  >:(
You know Kamali had a story where he wad onteh plane and some kid was in "awe" of him and asked if he was a wrestler, and he points to Bautista (who apparently worked out at the same Northern Va gym as Kamali) ands says "No, that is a wrestler, I am a sports entertainer."
or so that's how the story went.

One time I had this bad ass woman cone to visit me, and she insisted on taking greyhound...she came from  NC, and she said the whole time down, these old ass, Snoop Dog Wannabe dudes were hitting on her, said one look like a cross between Skeletor and Rick Ross---and she wouldn't go to sleep on the bus for fear that she might get raped.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2012, 03:02:59 PM »
2 weeks ago I was flying on a 2 hour domestic flight...

My wife had the window seat (I'm a gentleman and I always let her sit there) and I took the middle seat, and the aisle seat was still empty as passengers were loading up... anyways I'm looking to see who's going to end up sitting next to me...  anyways this cute young blond college chick comes in, wearing the tightest and shortest booty shorts, and she starts heading my direction, then she turns around to put her bag up in the overhead bin and her ass was totally totally hanging out of her shorts, I even pointed it out to my wife and she was like "ok?"... then the blond chick comes towards me but ends up siting on the aisle seat but in the other row across from mine...  so I'm like oh well, who's it gonna be.... all of a sudden this massive fat black woman with short hair chewing bubble gum comes and sits right next to me.... I look at my wife and in Arabic I tell her "Mannnn, you get the window seat... and instead of me getting the blond with the butt cheeks hanging out I get this monstrosity" and my wife just busts out laughing!

Thankfully the black chick wasn't a yapper! Always my luck on planes!

Looking for wife number 2 of 4 I see.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2012, 03:13:21 PM »
Looking for wife number 2 of 4 I see.
The fat black chick was the keeper...

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V