Author Topic: Any Getbigger having problems with wife yapping while your trying to sleep???  (Read 4270 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Los Angeles Chef David Viens did, so ...... He slow cooked her for 4 days til she turned into grease and then poured her down the drain

http://www.wtsp.com/news/watercooler/article/274388/58/Report-Chef-told-police-he-slow-cooked-his-wife

David Viens, LA chef, admits in recorded interview that he slow-cooked wife's body for days

LOS ANGELES - A chef on trial Tuesday for his wife's murder told sheriff's investigators that they couldn't find his wife's body because he had cooked it for four days in boiling water until little was left but her skull.

David Viens was on trial Tuesday for the murder of his 39-year-old wife, Dawn, who disappeared in late 2009. Los Angeles Superior Court jurors heard Viens make the statements in a recorded interview that was played in court during his murder trial. Viens has pleaded not guilty to killing his wife.

"I just slowly cooked it and I ended up cooking her for four days," Viens said in the recording, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Viens gave detectives the interview as he lay in a hospital bed in March 2011 from jumping off an 80-foot cliff in Rancho Palos Verdes. He made the leap when he learned he was a suspect in his wife's disappearance, whose body was never found. His injuries have him attending his trial in a wheelchair.

Viens said in the interview that he stuffed his wife's body in a 55-gallon drum of boiling water and kept it submerged with weights. He said he mixed what remained after four days with other waste, dumping some of it in a grease pit at his restaurant in Lomita, and putting the rest in the trash.

He said the only significant thing left was his wife's skull, which he stashed in his mother's attic at her home in Torrance. Authorities scoured his mother's house and his restaurant but found nothing.

On the recording played in court, sheriff's Sgt. Richard Garcia asked Viens what happened on Oct. 18, 2009, the night his wife disappeared.

"For some reason I just got violent," he said.

kh300

• Getbig V
I'm not saying what he did was right, but I understand.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
I'm not saying what he did was right, but I understand.

Yes, you never know what goes on behind closed doors.  I bet she regretted all the fucked up things she did/said as this fool was cooking her in the couldren Bugs Bunny style.  I never understood though, why these people don't flee the country after this type of shit.  You know you're going to be a suspect eventually, it's always the spouse.  OT, do you think he tasted any of the soup? :-X

Twaddle

• Getbig V

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I think he posts on getbig as Tito or something

viking1

• Getbig V
Dude, that's some fucked up Silence Of The Lambs shit.

Insane in the membrane!!!!   :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
"For some reason I just got violent," he said.

Oh.  Well I guess that explains it then.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Guess the race?

White Devil

JasonH

• Getbig V
Was she still alive when he was cooking her or did he kill her first?

Nails

• Getbig V
Was she still alive when he was cooking her or did he kill her first?

i think they said she died from suffocation from being tied up

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Any Getbigger having problems with wife yapping while your trying to sleep???
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2012, 08:41:32 AM »
boiling wife of peace  ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Any Getbigger having problems with wife yapping while your trying to sleep???
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2012, 08:53:05 AM »
Partner of Peace

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2012, 08:58:05 AM »
Partner of Peace

forgot the  ::)  plus beat you to it  :P

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2012, 09:03:37 AM »
I look at her picture and I feel like I want to punch her in the face....... ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Any Getbigger having problems with wife yapping while your trying to sleep??
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2012, 09:12:01 AM »
He can slow cook his wife, but botch up his own suicide?
I guess he is only good at one dish.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2012, 10:31:31 AM »
My GF was sick last week and was snorting like a litter of pugs.  I didn't feel like driving to Walgreens so I just stuck my gun range ear muffs on.   ;D :-\ work perfectly tho. I bought some hearos ear plug the next day. Maybe you should buy some too?
A

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2012, 10:50:33 AM »
fucking white people men.........they should all be  rounded up and drowned. the world would be so much better. Psychotic illegitimate spawns of lucifer, the bunch of them ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2012, 10:53:27 AM »
The white menace must be stopped.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2012, 11:02:47 AM »
The white menace must be stopped.

haha i love this guy ;D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2012, 01:13:19 PM »
Lifting related, he used weights to hold down the body.. York, Jackson, Milo, Zuvers??

Nails

• Getbig V