Author Topic: Drunken Woman Makes An Azz Out Of Herself  (Read 2086 times)

emerald37

• Getbig III
Drunken Woman Makes An Azz Out Of Herself
« on: September 18, 2012, 06:23:50 PM »
??? ???

I just don't get it!  Why do these women embarrass themselves like this?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Drunken Woman Makes Azz Out Of Herself
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 10:17:42 AM »
Alcohol... a poison. A poison to the liver, a poison to the brain and a poison to the mind.

Humiliating indeed. Anyone who drinks does it by their own hand to themselves.

Before being muslim I barely drank, I would drink wine and champagne. Found beer cheap and tasteless. Never a heavy drinker. On the other hand most of the people I went to school with were heavy alcoholics and ironically today are still heavy alcoholics.

Now that I am muslim of course I don't drink alcohol.

From qur'an:

They ask thee concerning wine and gambling. Say: "In them is great sin, and some profit, for men; but the sin is greater than the profit." (Al-Baqara; 2:219)

O ye who believe! Intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination, Of Satan’s handiwork: Eschew such (abomination) that ye may prosper. (Al Maeda; 5:90)

Satan’s plan is (but) to excite enmity and hatred between you, with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of God, and from prayer: Will ye not then refrain? (Al-Maeda; 5:91)

From hadith:

When a man told him that he used wine as a medicine. The Prophet (peace be on him) said, "It is not a medicine but a disease,'' (Reported by Muslim, Ahmad, Abu Daoud, and al-Tirmidhi.)

He also said, Allah has sent down the disease and the cure, and for every disease there is a cure. So take medicine but do not use anything haram as medicine. (Reported by Abu-Daoud.)

Consumming alcohol indeed is deemed a disease, call it alcoholism or call it damage to the brain, liver, etc... or call it an intoxicant that makes you lose your senses/mind. It is one of the greatest harms upon society :-/ It dehydrates and is just empty fat ass calories. Pretty useless.

If everyone was a drunkard like in the middle-ages of europe, there would still today be very little progress.

Also having a few friends on the force. All of them have told me that the majority of ALL crimes they dealt with involved alcohol. Be it fights, domestic abuse, disputes, car crashes, etc...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 11:49:54 AM »
I don't have a youtube account, is there another way to view it?

emerald37

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 03:53:21 PM »
I don't have a youtube account, is there another way to view it?

Do Youtube allow you to view videos even if you don't have an account?  They should

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 04:13:34 PM »
Do Youtube allow you to view videos even if you don't have an account?  They should

Said it was age restricted, maybe I can view it from my phone.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2012, 04:20:51 PM »
Alcohol... a poison. A poison to the liver, a poison to the brain and a poison to the mind.

Before being muslim I barely drank, I would drink wine and champagne. Found beer cheap and tasteless. Never a heavy drinker. On the other hand most of the people I went to school with were heavy alcoholics and ironically today are still heavy alcoholics.

Consumming alcohol indeed is deemed a disease, call it alcoholism or call it damage to the brain, liver, etc... or call it an intoxicant that makes you lose your senses/mind. It is one of the greatest harms upon society :-/ It dehydrates and is just empty fat ass calories. Pretty useless.

If everyone was a drunkard like in the middle-ages of europe, there would still today be very little progress.

Also having a few friends on the force. All of them have told me that the majority of ALL crimes they dealt with involved alcohol. Be it fights, domestic abuse, disputes, car crashes, etc...

But its quite alright to strap a bomb to your body
treat women like 2nd class people
behead folks
etc etc etc

whatever floats your boat, however you manage to rationalize it

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2012, 05:36:44 PM »
 But its quite alright to strap a bomb to your body
treat women like 2nd class people
behead folks
etc etc etc

whatever floats your boat, however you manage to rationalize it

Well I invite you to actually read the qur'an and not have stupid preconceived ideas that you've been spoon fed by the media. Likewise read the seerah/biography of Muhammad (peace be upon him).

I lived with arabs/muslims for 6 years while a christian. Pretty much you can throw everything western media says in the toilette. My mind was spoon fed about arabs (had no idea what muslims are), through hollywood movies, warner cartoons, popeye, etc... I basically thought they were living in the desert, thieves, killers, wild, barbaric, mischiveous with hidden intents, etc... etc... magic lamps, flying carpets, mystic and mystery. All BS

This is no different than the crusades, when the pope spread propaganda of 'suffering of the christians in jerusalem' and how they must take jerusalem back 'the holy land'. The irony is muslims, jews and christians coexisted peacefully in jerusalem. When the crusaders came literally no one was spared, not even the christians because they were deemed 'heretics' for coexisting peacefully with muslims and jews.

FYI, my mother became muslim and so did my grandmother. The largest number of muslim converts in UK are university educated british white women. In fact generally the largest percentage of converts to islam are females.

The media is garbage and just meant to spread politically orchestrated propaganda.

Do you still believe Iraq had WMD? Iraq was responsible for 911? Iraq was filled with 'alqaeda' and Saddam funded 'alqeada'. FYI Saddam was anti-religion he was a secularist imposed by the US to fend off Iran post-revolution. Iran didn't invade anybody but Saddam invaded iran with the help of americans and used chemical weapons supplied by americans. What was their beef with iran? 1953 the british ask the CIA to overthrow the democratically elected government of Iran because that guy nationalized oil and oil from iran was a huge profit for the british. The shah military dictator that was imposed of course served British and American interests and people overthrew him. Suddenly Iran is the biggest evil in the world.

History doesn't span 24 hours, it has a ... history.

Media is bullshit. Just look at the recent DNC/RNC conventions... 'votes' were not votes at all.. it was SCRIPTED. Talk about deception!

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2012, 05:41:29 PM »

You're superior.
G

emerald37

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2012, 02:56:47 AM »
I agree alcohol makes you do embarrassing things, depending on how much one drinks.

emerald37

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2012, 02:18:43 AM »
I wonder if this woman in that video saw herself on YT?  I know I would be so humiliated if that was me.

emerald37

• Getbig III
Re: Drunken Woman Makes An Azz Out Of Herself
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2012, 09:26:14 PM »
Low Self Worth = Humiliation
Drunkeness = Stupidity

diamond2x

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2012, 04:44:51 AM »
All her butt showing eeeeeeeewwww

emerald37

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2012, 11:58:43 PM »
??? ???

I just don't get it!  Why do these women embarrass themselves like this?

;D ;D ;D ;D

emerald37

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2012, 05:49:18 AM »
Dumb broads, no self-respect and deserve to be on video.

emerald37

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2012, 04:06:01 AM »
Pray for these troubled souls