Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 226202 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #1125 on: October 09, 2012, 02:48:57 AM »
Pellius has admitted working for minimum wage! Pellius has to work I believe he is on probation still.

its no surprise that the woman beating felon penis lust is casting a web of lies on here
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1126 on: October 09, 2012, 05:59:59 AM »
Ah, I see you've been waiting with bated breath and fingers at the keyboard for my returned. You flatter me.

And as far as the "pms of support" -- sure you do. And that's a good one about the word "ASSumptions." Your material is always new and fresh.
I tell you what? Why don't you google "chaos" and then google "gh15" then you can have your "LOL"

Like I said, you guys are just too easy. When you have the truth and facts on your side it's just too easy.

Two responses to my one post? Tsk tsk pignipples. :-*
Not surprising to me you're gh15's laptop, you believe in all kinds of crazy fairy tales and you're a tailor made follower, not a single alpha bone in your decrepit old body. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1127 on: October 09, 2012, 11:26:04 AM »
ladies and gentleman let the scams begin  ;D

gh15
SUPERNOVA

3+ months!!!

« on: Today at 06:01:26 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol,,

i been working now 3+ months with saizen...norditropin humatrope and serostim ALONG with insulin lol....to get a look ...size condition...that legit kigtropin gave me in 1 4 days lol

i been fucking doing evrything in my ability....and trust me i got every pharma fda gh there is....i been doing 90+ days of best of best and im always single digit....i been doig 90+ days and STILL CANT FUCKING LOOK LIKE WHAT 1-2 VIALS OF LEGIT KIGTROPIN MADE ME AFTR 14 DAYS OR SO

fuck ths cult

all DRUS AND SPECIFIC! ONES!

unbelivable

90 days on best of best 10k+ worth gh,,fda gh lol,,only for 200 dolar china research stolen powder to wipe cieling with it

IN 14 DAYS!!!

AND I STILL CANT LOOK EVEN THE SAME LEVEL AFTER 3 MONTHS+...i dont talk about looking better...just the same lol

modern bodybuilding is a J O K E

gh15 approved
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1128 on: October 09, 2012, 11:57:11 AM »
Sounds like someone is getting frustrated with sales.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1129 on: October 09, 2012, 12:03:59 PM »
ladies and gentleman let the scams begin  ;D

gh15
SUPERNOVA

3+ months!!!

« on: Today at 06:01:26 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol,,

i been working now 3+ months with saizen...norditropin humatrope and serostim ALONG with insulin lol....to get a look ...size condition...that legit kigtropin gave me in 1 4 days lol

i been fucking doing evrything in my ability....and trust me i got every pharma fda gh there is....i been doing 90+ days of best of best and im always single digit....i been doig 90+ days and STILL CANT FUCKING LOOK LIKE WHAT 1-2 VIALS OF LEGIT KIGTROPIN MADE ME AFTR 14 DAYS OR SO

fuck ths cult

all DRUS AND SPECIFIC! ONES!

unbelivable

90 days on best of best 10k+ worth gh,,fda gh lol,,only for 200 dolar china research stolen powder to wipe cieling with it

IN 14 DAYS!!!

AND I STILL CANT LOOK EVEN THE SAME LEVEL AFTER 3 MONTHS+...i dont talk about looking better...just the same lol

modern bodybuilding is a J O K E

gh15 approved
Does that come with Truecoat?    ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1130 on: October 09, 2012, 12:07:41 PM »
Does that come with Truecoat?    ::)

See, they install that true coat at the factory. There's nothin' we can do.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1131 on: October 09, 2012, 12:08:21 PM »
See, they install that true coat at the factory. There's nothin' we can do.
In one.    ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1132 on: October 09, 2012, 12:19:01 PM »
Lol someone put up the post from over there where they are threatening to force members to post or they will ban them. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!