Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 30, 2014, 06:02:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 62379 times)
bigmc
Getbig V

The Y board are the GET BIG ELITE

« Reply #1125 on: October 09, 2012, 02:48:57 AM »

Pellius has admitted working for minimum wage! Pellius has to work I believe he is on probation still.

its no surprise that the woman beating felon penis lust is casting a web of lies on here
Report to moderator   Logged

T
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #1126 on: October 09, 2012, 05:59:59 AM »

Ah, I see you've been waiting with bated breath and fingers at the keyboard for my returned. You flatter me.

And as far as the "pms of support" -- sure you do. And that's a good one about the word "ASSumptions." Your material is always new and fresh.
I tell you what? Why don't you google "chaos" and then google "gh15" then you can have your "LOL"

Like I said, you guys are just too easy. When you have the truth and facts on your side it's just too easy.

Two responses to my one post? Tsk tsk pignipples. Kiss
Not surprising to me you're gh15's laptop, you believe in all kinds of crazy fairy tales and you're a tailor made follower, not a single alpha bone in your decrepit old body. Sad

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
bigmc
Getbig V

The Y board are the GET BIG ELITE

« Reply #1127 on: October 09, 2012, 11:26:04 AM »

ladies and gentleman let the scams begin  Grin

gh15
SUPERNOVA

3+ months!!!

on: Today at 06:01:26 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol,,

i been working now 3+ months with saizen...norditropin humatrope and serostim ALONG with insulin lol....to get a look ...size condition...that legit kigtropin gave me in 1 4 days lol

i been fucking doing evrything in my ability....and trust me i got every pharma fda gh there is....i been doing 90+ days of best of best and im always single digit....i been doig 90+ days and STILL CANT FUCKING LOOK LIKE WHAT 1-2 VIALS OF LEGIT KIGTROPIN MADE ME AFTR 14 DAYS OR SO

fuck ths cult

all DRUS AND SPECIFIC! ONES!

unbelivable

90 days on best of best 10k+ worth gh,,fda gh lol,,only for 200 dolar china research stolen powder to wipe cieling with it

IN 14 DAYS!!!

AND I STILL CANT LOOK EVEN THE SAME LEVEL AFTER 3 MONTHS+...i dont talk about looking better...just the same lol

modern bodybuilding is a J O K E

gh15 approved

T
chaos
Getbig V

« Reply #1128 on: October 09, 2012, 11:57:11 AM »

Sounds like someone is getting frustrated with sales.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Yahtzee!

« Reply #1129 on: October 09, 2012, 12:03:59 PM »

ladies and gentleman let the scams begin  Grin

gh15
SUPERNOVA

3+ months!!!

on: Today at 06:01:26 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol,,

i been working now 3+ months with saizen...norditropin humatrope and serostim ALONG with insulin lol....to get a look ...size condition...that legit kigtropin gave me in 1 4 days lol

i been fucking doing evrything in my ability....and trust me i got every pharma fda gh there is....i been doing 90+ days of best of best and im always single digit....i been doig 90+ days and STILL CANT FUCKING LOOK LIKE WHAT 1-2 VIALS OF LEGIT KIGTROPIN MADE ME AFTR 14 DAYS OR SO

fuck ths cult

all DRUS AND SPECIFIC! ONES!

unbelivable

90 days on best of best 10k+ worth gh,,fda gh lol,,only for 200 dolar china research stolen powder to wipe cieling with it

IN 14 DAYS!!!

AND I STILL CANT LOOK EVEN THE SAME LEVEL AFTER 3 MONTHS+...i dont talk about looking better...just the same lol

modern bodybuilding is a J O K E

gh15 approved
Does that come with Truecoat?    Roll Eyes
NarcissisticDeity
Getbig V

I dont care what Ronnie says bc hes not a credible

« Reply #1130 on: October 09, 2012, 12:07:41 PM »

Does that come with Truecoat?    Roll Eyes

See, they install that true coat at the factory. There's nothin' we can do.
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Yahtzee!

« Reply #1131 on: October 09, 2012, 12:08:21 PM »

See, they install that true coat at the factory. There's nothin' we can do.
In one.    Grin
chaos
Getbig V

« Reply #1132 on: October 09, 2012, 12:19:01 PM »

Lol someone put up the post from over there where they are threatening to force members to post or they will ban them. Grin

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!