Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 226357 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2012, 12:21:50 PM »
I don't blame you for asking this. I would.

When Brad comes in he will put you all to rest with who I am and if this is bullshit. I was a long time member at PM and was banned from there by BIGCHEF for being a mod at gh15s site. I hated him at first but now I don't blame him. I just wish someone could have told me who he really is. I thought he was some supper mind in the sport...........NOT

CG
Your pic is all over that site...how about you throw up a pic here holding a sign that says getbig rules....then we'll believe you, until then you're a spy!! >:( >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2012, 12:22:07 PM »
g101 I thought was his right hand, what happened to him?

As a mod, did you ever figure out who gh15 really is?  A pro?  A fatguy? a French fat guy working with a former pro?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2012, 12:23:19 PM »
Popular guy... :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2012, 12:24:15 PM »
if you were a real Concrete kinda guy , you would expose who gh15 really is , or who you suspect he is at the very least

I think he is an American imagrant, who purchased the rights to the GH15 internet character. I believe the character name comes from GETBIG roots. I believe that Nasser did post a few times under this name as did many. It was a joke that ran way over center field. I believe the moron useing the name GH15 now has only one reason to live. Thats to make money selling what he calls "KIGS" HGH. I have never heard such a idiot speak in my life. He believes he can see his finger nail cuticals grow in less than an hour after taking "REAL" KIGS......LOL.....can you imagine having to take anyone seriously that is telling you things like this?

CG

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2012, 12:26:03 PM »
Please tell me this isn't you ......

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2012, 12:28:42 PM »
How about posting some nice juicy PMs , give us something good, or it's obvious you are here on GH15's orders to spy on us, for whatever reason God only knows

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2012, 12:30:17 PM »
How about posting some nice juicy PMs , give us something good, or it's obvious you are here on GH15's orders to spy on us, for whatever reason God only knows

Why spy when all of the gh 15 crew still have active accounts on getbig?

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2012, 12:30:31 PM »
g101 I thought was his right hand, what happened to him?

As a mod, did you ever figure out who gh15 really is?  A pro?  A fatguy? a French fat guy working with a former pro?

I have never seen g101 before.

I think he has zero BBing stage time. He never comments on posing. Ever. A true pro or guy in the loop IMO is always going to point things like that out to a guy they are trying to help. Plus he knows nothing about slin.

CG

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2012, 12:30:49 PM »

GOD of Hormones  ??? ???

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2012, 12:31:25 PM »
I think he is an American imagrant, who purchased the rights to the GH15 internet character. I believe the character name comes from GETBIG roots. I believe that Nasser did post a few times under this name as did many. It was a joke that ran way over center field. I believe the moron useing the name GH15 now has only one reason to live. Thats to make money selling what he calls "KIGS" HGH. I have never heard such a idiot speak in my life. He believes he can see his finger nail cuticals grow in less than an hour after taking "REAL" KIGS......LOL.....can you imagine having to take anyone seriously that is telling you things like this?

CG

You tell us, dumbass. You're the one who got ripped off on multiple occasions while your average getbigger knew he was a shady scam artist from the very get go.

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2012, 12:32:48 PM »
Please tell me this isn't you ......

No thats not me. Promise

CG

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2012, 12:33:54 PM »
Ok....let's try a different angle.....why are you here?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2012, 12:34:27 PM »
I have never seen g101 before.

I think he has zero BBing stage time. He ner comments on posing. Ever. A true pro or guy in the loop IMO is always going to point things like that out to a guy they are trying to help. Plus he knows nothing about slin.

CG

this is confusing.  g101 was Gh15's biggest fan here on getbig.  Dude was like his lawyer always posting.  he was even promoting the new site and now he doesn't exist?  Doesn't make sense.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2012, 12:36:02 PM »

CG

I saw your handle over there, much respect for this thread. The gh15 character has been called out for years over here, i'm glad that a few guys on that site have some principles.
Trans Milkshake.

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2012, 12:38:58 PM »
Ok....let's try a different angle.....why are you here?

I'm here because the fotherfucker got in my pocket. I will post until I feel I have got my moneys worth back.

WTF: YOU GB POLICE? FO

CG

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2012, 12:40:35 PM »
this is confusing.  g101 was Gh15's biggest fan here on getbig.  Dude was like his lawyer always posting.  he was even promoting the new site and now he doesn't exist?  Doesn't make sense.

This name you have said "g101" was not at the forum. Does that make sence. It's true.

CG

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2012, 12:41:04 PM »

I saw your handle over there, much respect for this thread. The gh15 character has been called out for years over here, i'm glad that a few guys on that site have some principles.

Agreed, that's great and all...but how about some inside info....give us some dirt, or who gives a fuck. We all know GH15 is full of shit, show us how full of shit he is.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2012, 12:41:21 PM »
A big bounty will be put on your head.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2012, 12:41:28 PM »
Hi there m8,

I thought you didnt know anybody on here, and plus you cant be here now....you have a day job remember. Don't forget to log off or people might think some bad things about you, lol

Thanks for the promotion of my coaching. I appreciate it. But As you know I train only serious people who like to look good and be presentable in public. You know, type of people that pretty girls want to suck off in the back of the car. So offcourse you don't fall in this category. My monitor makes weird noises whenever I scroll over you pic. not good!

Nobody wants to look like misguided Shrek on insulin with veins that make you want to barf that lovely cheesecake you just ate.

Post up a pic, let the people see how you look with all your knowledge and time, effort and money put it. You will really impress them...lol. But not in a good way.

Insulin is a hell of a drug. So is meth but we all know the army protects their own so officially you are good to go. Don't sweat it, there are always places for a dedicated brainwahsed USA soldier to go which he cant even find on a map but feels obliged to 'liberate' the local people. Spread sum democracy USA soldier style. 'yes sir, I am on it sir!'

The reason you weren't a Jedi there is mostly because you can't spell the word correct. lol, its not GEDI my young padawan apprentice. Take some time off the shooting range and go watch luke handle the lightsabre like Kai handles a citrus fruit  :D

Have fun!

Doesn't take you fuckers long does it? There must be 100's of you mongs lurking over here haha.
Trans Milkshake.

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2012, 12:45:18 PM »

Thanks man! I'm here to take my lumps and pay the fucking piper back. I'm imbarresed to have been over there. A bunch of kids that are being told to do tren in there first cycle. I would try to undo some of the madness but good old apply85 would keep telling us to all agrea in the open forum. In the mod room I was telling them they are idiots and will go to jail for this shit. Dude it was crasy.

CG

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2012, 12:46:47 PM »
Son better get a life. Look at my history here, I was posting here months before the other site opened.

And yes I was BANNED here for speaking the truth. Ask your friendly mods Overload and Whitewidow.

What the fuck has that got to do with you randomly popping up when your name is mentioned in a thread?

And if you are banned then why are you posting, Truth? what was it you were preaching exactly?

Trans Milkshake.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2012, 12:48:20 PM »
haha

be careful

gh15 gets people out of jail

kills people

etc etc etc

what a fucking arsewipe gh15 is

some kid selling shit GH to fucking delusional mugs who can't get a fucking link in the drug game

fuck me -laughable.

I may hang around for this bollocks.

two bob wannabe crooks- thats why you are doing graft with an internet account not face to face.

keep it coming.

'jedi's'

how fucking old are you?

as for pellius. ..... just..... fucking hell.

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2012, 12:50:49 PM »
Thanks man! I'm here to take my lumps and pay the fucking piper back. I'm imbarresed to have been over there. A bunch of kids that are being told to do tren in there first cycle. I would try to undo some of the madness but good old apply85 would keep telling us to all agrea in the open forum. In the mod room I was telling them they are idiots and will go to jail for this shit. Dude it was crasy.

CG

Can you elaborate Please? Every member here would love to see Apply's head on a stick.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2012, 12:52:38 PM »
soooooooooooo GH15 role in the scam then..................

anyone with half a fucking brain sussed the girl years back

promote product

says it cant be got

lo and behold it can be got

send out nice batch

sell loads

scam

then when complaints out someone

then say

good news product back

send out a few genuine

then a load of shite