Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 226335 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #875 on: October 03, 2012, 07:43:03 PM »
You have no way of confirming this unless penislus would kindly post up a few of my REAL posts, so talk your shit if you want.

CG

So answer this one question: Are you insinuating that every post that I have put up where I directly quote you is not a real post? That it is just made up? That you never said those things? Remember, chaos is on the our board and can easily look up the dates and verify that those are indeed your posts and direct quotes.

It's amazing how effortlessly lying and deceit comes to you. It's not even a second natured skill that was developed with constant practice but simply part of your very being.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #876 on: October 03, 2012, 08:14:46 PM »
GH1 5, once again has driven my point home. Him melting down and adding me to this "treats" list is a fucking joke.

All your little Elf morons have scampered away from the real men.  They have tried to fight truth with a bunch of childish banter.

You responding this way has added merit to everything I have posted in this thread.

I have been patiently waiting for the PROOF to back up all the narcotics trash talk. WHERE THE FUCK IS IT???????????????
BACK UP WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY ! YOU NO SACK FUCKING BALLESS PUSSY!
During the corse of my life I have unfortunately looked death in the eyes more than once and didn't know what I was going to do until the last moment. Have you made any plans?
PS. You think skipping your site threw two differant country's is something new?
CG

I have called you a Benedict Arnold. A two-faced, back stabbing, kiss ass. I have backed it up overwhelmingly using your own words.

I don't know how much clearer I can be.

Here you are once again turning on your supposed friend, bboy (Brad) and kissing up to gh15 supporting his ban of bboy. Even giving apply85 advice so that it looks good.

Boss, it makes me feel much better knowing this was well thought out and a meeting of the minds took place before doing this.
I will never question you or admin on any dicisions that goes down. I will support your decision conserning Brad and anything reguarding this forum.
 I feel there is much I'm not aware of when it comes to the Brad issue. Not sure I really want to know either. <snip>

When you say "who is this PM and they are filts" Yes the PM crew are fucking garbage! But PM is a spot we can bring in huge numbers of quality members for our forum and costomers for the sponsors. You said it yourself, "PM guys are here now". I want them to run home to
Rat ville with good shit to say. Not  "we hung the last fucking guy that would stand for us". The members are all brain washed zombies <---BA (wink) that believe what they are told. Putting out good news about us and "fair play is the rule" will promote us in a positive like. You know as we all know that you get back the energy you put out. Numbers are power and every God damb one adds up. A guy tells another and there standing in line talking shit about GH15.............thats how it works.

Apply85, you have to go back into that thread and list real world reasons for banning him and list them in bold condeming him fore behavior that isn't consistant with the boards better interests. Show him respect if it kills you. In the end it will shine better on your decision. Do it under the president of "Because the board is so upset" Lay it out there and let them know we all had a reason for this and the future of the board will always out weigh the voice of one person.  Please consider doing this. That thread will stand as a monument to one of two things. Swing it way over the line to our side man!  This has nothing to do with my friendship with Brad. I have made that clear. I'm speaking as a mod for this forum that wants the best possible future for it.

CG

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #877 on: October 03, 2012, 08:35:36 PM »
pellius for a guy that lives in the sun and being mixed racially u do look young ,,good skin tone facially.no homo,,that's all on this.

I'm 52 years old. Too old for this nonsense but that's another story I've already addressed previously. My mistake was during the time period when I was getting brutally owned by chaos and Pandeamonium and they bullied me to post pics (lol! I'm serious! I got bullied to do something over the net by anon figures I've never met. That's hilarious when I look back. Hilarious and kind of pathetic as well). Anyway, I was on a surfing binge at the time and was sun burnt as hell. So the leather skin rep stuck.

I can handle. (Just don't slap my back.)

Nobody but Haoles uses sunscreen in Hawaii. But, hey, who wants to live forever?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #878 on: October 03, 2012, 08:40:11 PM »
hey dustin, fuck off you little twat.

why dont you go and fuck your own mother a bit, you little son of a whore.

you bring threats and say you dont want any of this and are not associated, just a mod there ::)

i hope you get rolled over by truck, you vermin

Meltdown is probably the most over used term here. With chaos and bigmc every reply is either a meltdown or gay.

But THIS is a meltdown.

Why so mad, bro?

dustin

« Reply #879 on: October 03, 2012, 09:33:31 PM »
Some major butthurt going on thread.

I'm not going to be in shit for anything. I don't delete my posts, emails or PMs because I've got fuck all to be afraid of.

I also didn't threaten bigmc, I'm just delivering a message. gh15 is absolutely serious by the tone of his he's using when he messages me. I would warn anyone, friend or foe, because people on the internet can be nuts. People are sending court orders and people are outing personal Info. I'd take it more seriously regardless if it were gh15 boarding related or not.

I hardly even know the details of that outing because I don't really care. I was mostly here just to laugh at CG for being such a ball latching pussy and doing a complete 180 immediately after being banned lol

Pretty sure I won't be sleeping in a jail cell any time soon. I'll be at home with my wife and dogs and not worrying about a swat team smashing through my door lol. If they do, I just hope they're courteous and repair my door when they find nothing. It's getting chilly outside.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #880 on: October 04, 2012, 01:01:11 AM »
Some major butthurt going on thread.

I'm not going to be in shit for anything. I don't delete my posts, emails or PMs because I've got fuck all to be afraid of.

I also didn't threaten bigmc, I'm just delivering a message. gh15 is absolutely serious by the tone of his he's using when he messages me. I would warn anyone, friend or foe, because people on the internet can be nuts. People are sending court orders and people are outing personal Info. I'd take it more seriously regardless if it were gh15 boarding related or not.

I hardly even know the details of that outing because I don't really care. I was mostly here just to laugh at CG for being such a ball latching pussy and doing a complete 180 immediately after being banned lol

Pretty sure I won't be sleeping in a jail cell any time soon. I'll be at home with my wife and dogs and not worrying about a swat team smashing through my door lol. If they do, I just hope they're courteous and repair my door when they find nothing. It's getting chilly outside.

Dustin

you are trying to come across as reasonable and almost fatherly in your advice to me

it comes as no surprise that people are upset on your board about me exposing the ponzi scheme going on there criminals are criminals

heres the thing bro tell anyone from your site that is in the uk and is seriously pissed of at me to contact me through here and they can tell me to my face

you are mistaken in your belief that there are serious individuals on your site

serious individuals dont strut and threaten like angry peacocks they act

i am giving gh 15 the opportunity to apologise and take my details down

i find it amusing that you think that an anonymous gimmick on the internet who is to afraid to reveal his identity would have the balls to do shit to me

to summarise fuck off back there and tell your master to send the elves round i could do with a laugh  :-*
T

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #881 on: October 04, 2012, 02:16:34 AM »
Big Mc

a word if I may

they will do 1000000% nothing. they are never going to travel to the UK let alone to blacon are they?

all piss and wind

it would be as stupid as a brit going to the states for a straightener- get ironed out quick as all the heavy stuff is in the hands of the people who live there not someone who flies in.

so needless to say- no worries at all.

what was the big announcement he made on sept 21st???? oh yes he's the lion of judah or something.

two bob wannabe plastic gangsters.

this will turn to shit at some point though and a lot of grown men are going to look like clowns when they find out the only 5th finish GH15 got was in the 5 man cum on  a cracker contest- he ate more than humble pie that day.

laughable.

but riveting nonetheless

and booty- fuck me readers - top bird regardless of whatever she may or may not have done.

;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #882 on: October 04, 2012, 02:29:06 AM »
I am imagining your british accent, as you refer to me as a top bird gee38.  

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #883 on: October 04, 2012, 03:00:37 AM »
I have a soft liverpool accent booty- john lennon ish!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #884 on: October 04, 2012, 03:14:06 AM »
I have a soft liverpool accent booty- john lennon ish!
Oh that is so nice. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #885 on: October 04, 2012, 04:02:46 AM »
I see the idiocy has been rebooted. Let the festivities continue. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #886 on: October 04, 2012, 04:24:29 AM »
Speaking of festivities..there is christmas decorations already in the stores here. 

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #887 on: October 04, 2012, 04:48:02 AM »
Now gh15 claims Phil was mad at him in the post olympia interview. This got beyond insane, I am out.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #888 on: October 04, 2012, 05:14:41 AM »
I'm only one tiny cog in the machine, if I can even take credit for that. The decision isn't mine. And even if my opinion had more weight, I wouldn't want to opine because someone who steps on hornets nests shouldn't expect not to get stung.

Not trying to act like a mafia don but you should really drop it. You're going down a path you don't want to. I haven't followed your history as closely as others have, but I assure you that they're very interested in making your life miserable. If the "info" on the boards isn't truly yours then you should just move forward and look past this. You're only going to find deeper frustrations the more you push things.

Hahaha. Oh no the twink squad is going to come around and show bigmc a world of pain.

Not one of your little mod team would even look at somebody the wrong way in the street.

Have some dignity and stay over at man elf lodge.
Trans Milkshake.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #889 on: October 04, 2012, 05:45:21 AM »
I love this drama. You Americans are great craic altogether. 50 year old men fighting on the internet and threatening each other, fucking class stuff!!!

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #890 on: October 04, 2012, 06:08:24 AM »

Hahaha. Oh no the twink squad is going to come around and show bigmc a world of pain.

Not one of your little mod team would even look at somebody the wrong way in the street.

Have some dignity and stay over at man elf lodge.

They could do many things without actually hurting him physically, mostly involving e-stalking, hacking, ratting and so forth. They greated this community of anonymous people, they have every right to feel strong against guy who is more or less transparent. You can laugh all you want but think twice and you will understand that internet drama may become serious business after all.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #891 on: October 04, 2012, 06:20:04 AM »
Hahaha yes bigmc, they've already found one endangered species - the 'lesser muscled hawain skin turtle' so they figure they will continue the seach for them all!

Are you suggesting that Phallius only pretends to try to evade capture by way of people attacking him with their Pokeballs cyp?

Apparently Phallius is the rarest monster of them all, it takes over 1000 years for that level of skin wasting to set in, his special attack is the pot bellied elbow twister. gotta catch em all!
Trans Milkshake.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #892 on: October 04, 2012, 06:44:26 AM »
I love this drama. You Americans are great craic altogether. 50 year old men fighting on the internet and threatening each other, fucking class stuff!!!
Aren't you the poofster that threatened to stab nzmm ???

And pellius and dustin trying desperately to jack each other off in this thread. I can see them pming each other on that other site telling each other what to say....hahaa!!! Couple of meltdowny fags! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #893 on: October 04, 2012, 06:57:03 AM »

And pellius and dustin trying desperately to jack each other off in this thread. I can see them pming each other on that other site telling each other what to say....hahaa!!! Couple of meltdowny fags! :D

Synchronized attack plans. They will be gone for a while they had to pop down to walmart to stock up on their camo facepaint.

Trans Milkshake.

whitewidow

« Reply #894 on: October 04, 2012, 07:05:49 AM »
Big Mc

a word if I may

they will do 1000000% nothing. they are never going to travel to the UK let alone to blacon are they?

all piss and wind

it would be as stupid as a brit going to the states for a straightener- get ironed out quick as all the heavy stuff is in the hands of the people who live there not someone who flies in.

so needless to say- no worries at all.

what was the big announcement he made on sept 21st???? oh yes he's the lion of judah or something.

two bob wannabe plastic gangsters.

this will turn to shit at some point though and a lot of grown men are going to look like clowns when they find out the only 5th finish GH15 got was in the 5 man cum on  a cracker contest- he ate more than humble pie that day.

laughable.

but riveting nonetheless

and booty- fuck me readers - top bird regardless of whatever she may or may not have done.

;D

Even if bigmc was in the states they would not do anything! they ely on karma. say bigmc dies of a heart attack. GH15 would take credit

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #895 on: October 04, 2012, 07:07:34 AM »

A poofster who would make quick work out of you, you fat ugly conehead virgin with silly facial hair :)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #896 on: October 04, 2012, 07:09:06 AM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #897 on: October 04, 2012, 07:10:35 AM »
A poofster who would make quick work out of you, you fat ugly conehead virgin with silly facial hair :)
A green poofster?   :P  Shit then you would be an elf. 

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #898 on: October 04, 2012, 07:17:38 AM »
A green poofster?   :P  Shit then you would be an elf.  

:p

he'd gas out in 30 seconds

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #899 on: October 04, 2012, 07:19:05 AM »
:p

He'd gas out in 30 seconds

Wouldn't suprise me if Chaos has better cardiovascular endurance than you.