Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 23, 2014, 04:23:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dropship Suppliments?  (Read 36711 times)
TestDummy
Getbig III

Navy Vet

« on: July 19, 2014, 10:22:09 PM »

Hey guys I just came across a cool business thing my buddy is doing, basically selling stuff on ebay that you can buy cheap on amazon, So I had the Idea to sell bodybuilding suppliments using this method.  Do you think it's a good idea?  Here is a link to the business He's involved in.

http://dsdomination.com/sp/pro?aid=Frank5000

Report to moderator   Logged
24KT
Getbig V

Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 01:28:57 AM »

Hey guys I just came across a cool business thing my buddy is doing, basically selling stuff on ebay that you can buy cheap on amazon, So I had the Idea to sell bodybuilding suppliments using this method.  Do you think it's a good idea?  Here is a link to the business He's involved in.

I have a few friends involved with DSDomination. They're killing it!
...but then again, they're the type that could take 3 toothpicks and turn it into a lumber yard.

w
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

GETBIG3.COM!

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 10:05:27 AM »

Avoid this at all cost.  Go to InventorySource.com...mu ch cheaper and more effective.  Its what I've been using for my subsidy websites like Caliber Gym Supply www.calibergym.com for example. 

A
TestDummy
Getbig III

Navy Vet

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 10:53:24 PM »

Actually I went ahead and joined and I've already started making money.  I think it's cool, I mean it's an easy way to make some extra cash.
TestDummy
Getbig III

Navy Vet

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 10:57:06 PM »

Avoid this at all cost.  Go to InventorySource.com...mu ch cheaper and more effective.  Its what I've been using for my subsidy websites like Caliber Gym Supply www.calibergym.com for example. 

I checked out inventorysource.com bro.... it looks ok but the products look cheap and they keep asking for credit card info even after they say it's free, seems kinda shady.  Also I checked out your web site... kinda sucks bro
24KT
Getbig V

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 03:02:09 PM »

Not having participated in dsdomination myself, feel free to disregard my opinion, or take it with a grain of salt, but I think if you stick with suppliers like Amazon, you should be ok. Some drop shippers... especially those in China, aren't always the most reliable, ...but with good marketing, in demand, sellable products with good price points from a reliable distributor like Amazon... you should be ok.

Good Luck To You

w
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

GETBIG3.COM!

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 05:44:16 AM »

I checked out inventorysource.com bro.... it looks ok but the products look cheap and they keep asking for credit card info even after they say it's free, seems kinda shady.  Also I checked out your web site... kinda sucks bro

Sounds to me like you're the one that's too cheap to pay for a service.  BTW, that site makes a lot of money and that's the only thing that matters.  Get your head out of your ass

A
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

GETBIG3.COM!

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2014, 05:45:21 AM »

Not having participated in dsdomination myself, feel free to disregard my opinion, or take it with a grain of salt, but I think if you stick with suppliers like Amazon, you should be ok. Some drop shippers... especially those in China, aren't always the most reliable, ...but with good marketing, in demand, sellable products with good price points from a reliable distributor like Amazon... you should be ok.

Good Luck To You

Amazon is not a supplier of any products.  They are a marketplace

A
24KT
Getbig V

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2014, 04:08:22 PM »

Amazon is not a supplier of any products.  They are a marketplace

As far as I'm concerned, ...if Amazon is collecting your money, and shipping your product, they're the supplier. Perhaps you're confused by eBay?  Huh

w
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

GETBIG3.COM!

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2014, 03:04:35 PM »

As far as I'm concerned, ...if Amazon is collecting your money, and shipping your product, they're the supplier. Perhaps you're confused by eBay?  Huh

The only products Amazon produces is Kindles and prints books.  To be a supplier is just that, they have to supply products for businesses to resell which they don't do.  They are a marketplace like Ebay

A
TestDummy
Getbig III

Navy Vet

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2014, 03:53:00 PM »

Sounds to me like you're the one that's too cheap to pay for a service.  BTW, that site makes a lot of money and that's the only thing that matters.  Get your head out of your ass

I wasn't being cheap, just looking into a business opportunity that I ultimately decided not to use.  Your site still looks cheap, but if it makes money that's good. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!