Author Topic: The strongest man in the world!  (Read 16477 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: THIS IS LEGITIMATELY THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD!!!!
« Reply #100 on: August 12, 2007, 08:30:12 PM »
sorry man gotta call bullshit on him and ANYONE who claims a 405 press behind the neck.

You should call Golds Gym in Honolulu and ask to talk to any of the guys who train in the back.  Ask them if Joe Onasi did a 500 BNP on live TV on the news for a few reps with no spotter.  Or maybe call I think it was Channel 4 news or KHNL maybe and get the tape.  If you ever see David or Peter Paul you can ask them if they ever did a 405 BNP with a guy named Keith Jones at The Gym in Honolulu.  Only a for a couple but we did them with no spot.  I HATE spotters near me.  315 was to easy so we tried it and it was damm heavy.  And they were true BNP not in front at all.  I know I could have done front one easy.  As late as last summer I was doing full reps in the front with 315 easy.  And I am pretty sure if I could do it and Joe and others that there are many others out there that can do it.  Just because it is heavy to you and you have never seen someone do it, don't say it can't be done.  Makes you look like you don't train or know anything.  One thing I have learned and experienced is that most things can be done.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2007, 03:24:34 AM »
You should call Golds Gym in Honolulu and ask to talk to any of the guys who train in the back.  Ask them if Joe Onasi did a 500 BNP on live TV on the news for a few reps with no spotter.  Or maybe call I think it was Channel 4 news or KHNL maybe and get the tape.  If you ever see David or Peter Paul you can ask them if they ever did a 405 BNP with a guy named Keith Jones at The Gym in Honolulu.  Only a for a couple but we did them with no spot.  I HATE spotters near me.  315 was to easy so we tried it and it was damm heavy.  And they were true BNP not in front at all.  I know I could have done front one easy.  As late as last summer I was doing full reps in the front with 315 easy.  And I am pretty sure if I could do it and Joe and others that there are many others out there that can do it.  Just because it is heavy to you and you have never seen someone do it, don't say it can't be done.  Makes you look like you don't train or know anything.  One thing I have learned and experienced is that most things can be done.
I was a fan of " chief " Joe Onosai in the mid nineties...

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2007, 12:16:10 PM »
sorry man gotta call bullshit on him and ANYONE who claims a 405 press behind the neck.

205kg/451lb isn't so much. You could know it if you had lifted anything but your cholesterol, you stupid child. I got owned once by the guy, who come to me when I was squatting, and ask if he could use the barbell while I was resting. I say yes, of course, and that motherfuc*ker start to do presses with the weight I was using to squat, something like 150kg/330lb. It was my first year of training, and he win our national BB:ing contest in that same year, so I didn't feel so stupid after that. Anyway, it is just same to me what some fat brat believes or not, so why don't you go and get some pump in that "better" hand; maybe all that wanking make you burn some calories, and you will be able to carry your fat ass to the gym.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 13, 2007, 12:17:24 PM »
205kg/451lb isn't so much. You could know it if you had lifted anything but your cholesterol, you stupid child. I got owned once by the guy, who come to me when I was squatting, and ask if he could use the barbell while I was resting. I say yes, of course, and that motherfuc*ker start to do presses with the weight I was using to squat, something like 150kg/330lb. It was my first year of training, and he win our national BB:ing contest in that same year, so I didn't feel so stupid after that. Anyway, it is just same to me what some fat brat believes or not, so why don't you go and get some pump in that "better" hand; maybe all that wanking make you burn some calories, and you will be able to carry your fat ass to the gym.
hahahahhaa, another clown with the same old "450 pound presses behind neck isn't much". ::)

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2007, 01:00:16 PM »
GreatFinn,

I'm a big Riku Kiri fan, but unfortunately there's not a lot about him online.  Any gym stories or poundage confirmations would be greatly appreciated.  That guy was a beast! Seemed a bit uncoordinated though.

You have probably see all there is in the net, because he was in his peak long before WWW and youtube. In finland there is so few hardcore fans for this guys, that there isn't no one to scan old articles or photographs in the net. That is kind of pity, because there is many colorful stories about these guys, but it would be pain in the ass to translate them to english.

What comes to Riku, when he was training in Gold's Gym/Helsinki, he was a real teddy bear. He hardly spoke with anybody and when he did, he was very polite and friendly. He is quite shy person, and very modest. Big fuc*king gorilla, I am 180cm tall and those days my weight was 110kg, but I look like his little son when I was standing next to him. When he was loading a leg press with 50 kg plates, he carry them one in both hands and lift them on the machine like rice cakes. He is one of those few guys who I have seen doing leg presses with metric ton using good ROM. Nice guy all together, now days he is a doorman in some restaurant somewhere in finland.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2007, 01:06:38 PM »
hahahahhaa, another clown with the same old "450 pound presses behind neck isn't much". ::)

No, it is a same clown all the way, just like you are same stupid brat all the way. That hurts, isn't it, to be that kind of wanker whole your pitiful little life? Grow up, go to gym and you see strong big guys. Then you got something real to dream about, you little pervert  ;D

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #106 on: September 24, 2012, 05:16:46 PM »
Strongest man thats ever lived, no doubt about it.

I never knew he tried to qualify for WSM final way back in '98!

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: September 24, 2012, 05:19:45 PM »
so what? It's pathetic, there's way more to life than drugging up to be a fat and ugly "strong man".

you have a strange idea of 'fat'. guy is probably monstrous in person, and solid as a truck

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 24, 2012, 05:21:44 PM »

Onosai was u believably strong!!!

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 24, 2012, 05:26:22 PM »
Just stating the facts man.  SF has at least thrown himself out there as I have and a few others.  Only fair.  Here is another for you to rip on me about.

Are you natural?

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: September 25, 2012, 05:54:07 AM »
Onosai was u believably strong!!!

look at the thighs on that boy!  :o