Author Topic: ...  (Read 4156 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
So many broads in my age range (late-30s/40s) have that dreaded the-last-sport-I-participated-in-was-in-junior-high-school body going on. And the flabby arms. What a disaster.

I am no lean-body model, but I do pride myself in being athletic, healthy and strong.

A chick doesn't have to be perfect, but for me to consider her a suitable candidate for fuckitude, she has to at least give a semi-shit about her condition.  

fuck it man, just hook yourself up with the young ones (18-24) then

if you try hard enough you can get one, and it's not that hard really

Nomad

• Getbig IV
The answer to this problem requires a Calculus of Getbigicity, which, being a deontologist, I am loathe to attempt. Perhaps we should defer to our very own Tbombz "Nonsense of Stilts" Bentham, creator of the doctrine of double-dildo effect (who can forget the sheer brilliance which opened his seminal paper: "One end goes in her; one end goes in me.")

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
all drugs - TPPIIP

BigCyp

• Getbig V
The answer to this problem requires a Calculus of Getbigicity, which, being a deontologist, I am loathe to attempt. Perhaps we should defer to our very own Tbombz "Nonsense of Stilts" Bentham, creator of the doctrine of double-dildo effect (who can forget the sheer brilliance which opened his seminal paper: "One end goes in her; one end goes in me.")

Haha 'seminal'

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Is there a pic of said fatty?

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Yes, from the very same tome. SNX, you obviously have a synthesizing mind, and see connections where others don't. "The Doctrine of Double-Dildo Effect" was explored and developed in the insightful, but underappreciated, Strap-Ons and Its Discontents: The Social Benefits of Deep Tissue Massage (OUP).

You're also on the mark with Dostoevsky. From the beginning of Notes From Undergound: "I AM A SICK MAN.... I am a spiteful man. I am an unattractive man."

Anyone come to mind?

SMM?
$