Author Topic: Educational Videos and Articles about Islam  (Read 228361 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: People who have become Muslim
« Reply #250 on: October 25, 2012, 09:40:20 AM »
^I wonder what picture you would use for Jews who dress in that style.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #251 on: October 25, 2012, 02:33:30 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #252 on: October 25, 2012, 02:58:08 PM »

You're kidding yourself if you think those who oppose Islam will ever let that poison enter their home or communities.  Like anything evil in their midst, civilised cultures will rise against it and put crazy religious freaks back in their place.  Where I live, if you pulled your GETBIG trick of constantly forcing your beliefs down others throat, constantly carrying on about a religion that most here find repulsive, never leaving others alone and bothering them when they had clearly told you to fuck off, you would be seriously beat down, that's A fact.  You seriously underestimate how much people from the Western World will resist EVIL (islam) and stand up for what is right, and just because you have some sick belief that you have a RIGHT to force your nonsense onto others, their are millions of people here ready to let you know otherwise. "BY HOOK OR BY CROOK"
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #253 on: October 25, 2012, 03:33:58 PM »
lol you are an angry child.

It is entering homes everywhere, Islam is talked about every day even if it is slandered every day, it is spreading everywhere.

It is in fact based on a prophecy Muhammad (pbuh) made. That Islam will spread far and wide that not a single home will be left out of hearing about it's message.

I don't get your problem, you have these deep rooted anger issues and you are taking it out on muslims and islam. You are not detering us from worshipping God or calling others towrds God or explaining what we believe. You are just angry. Anger is not good for the heart. I mean look at yourself you have a slander and lie against Muhammad (pbuh) in your signature sliding around. Have you no sense man?

From sahih bukhari hadith:

Muhamad (pbuh) said: "The man is not a good wrestler; the strong man is in fact the person who controls himself at the time of anger."

It's not the 'physically stronger' person that is a strong man but one that controls himself at the time of anger.

Here's a neat link on view of anger in islam:
Edit: its not letting me post the link it edits it:
http://www.islamawareness. net /Anger/anger.html
None of us are perfect, we are only human, only God is perfect, but you should learn from Islam and not bash us.

By the way no one is forcing anything on you, but advising you. It is only yourself that can change yourself.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #254 on: October 25, 2012, 05:38:46 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #255 on: October 25, 2012, 05:41:02 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: October 25, 2012, 11:49:22 PM »

It is entering homes everywhere, Islam is talked about every day even if it is slandered every day, it is spreading everywhere.

It is in fact based on a prophecy Muhammad (pbuh) made. That Islam will spread far and wide that not a single home will be left out of hearing about it's message.

I don't get your problem, you have these deep rooted anger issues and you are taking it out on muslims and islam. You are not detering us from worshipping God or calling others towrds God or explaining what we believe. You are just angry. Anger is not good for the heart. I mean look at yourself you have a slander and lie against Muhammad (pbuh) in your signature sliding around. Have you no sense man?

Muhamad (pbuh) said: "The man is not a good wrestler; the strong man is in fact the person who controls himself at the time of anger."

It's not the 'physically stronger' person that is a strong man but one that controls himself at the time of anger.

None of us are perfect, we are only human, only God is perfect, but you should learn from Islam and not bash us.

By the way no one is forcing anything on you, but advising you. It is only yourself that can change yourself.
LOL being talked about everyday, the only time Australians talk about it is when Islamic protesters come out in Public threatening everyone, then Australians talk about beating the ignorant towel heads back to the desert.  I asked my partners daughter, she is 18, and her young friends if they had ever heard of Islam or the Koran, they shrugged their shoulders and said 'NO' and didn't even bother asking what it was, I asked them if they had heard of Muhummad, and they responded "you mean the Boxer", I said, no the prophet, Once again they said "NO" didn't bother enquiring further and just continued talking amongst themselves.  In 40 years in the same place, the same country, working and living alongside Australians, I have never once heard them mention Islam or the Koran or Muhummad (NOT ONCE) unless like I said, the Muslims start their evangelistic bullshit or protest in the streets, then the only talk is how can we beat these barbarians back to the desert, that's it.  ISLAM never gets mentioned.  EVER!  People just don't like religion in general here, any attempts to force one's belief on others normally results in a loud FUCK OFF or in worse case scenarios if the evangelical zealot doesn't listen, a serious BEATDOWN. 

For a people that don't care much for religion in general, what do you think they are going to do when they learn about the RELIGION OF HATE, the best things Muslims could do, is keep their mouths shit, for the more they teach the poison of the koran to non muslims, the more they will be hated, they are better of keeping to themselves and having others not give a flying fuck about them in the first place.  Islam and Muslim zealots will be the undoing of the religion and eventually see it wiped from the Planet Earth entirely.  Islam one day will be universally condemned and BANNED, if humanity is to evolve, I have no doubt this will eventually be implemented.
V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #257 on: October 26, 2012, 12:41:31 AM »
LOL being talked about everyday, the only time Australians talk about it is when Islamic protesters come out in Public threatening everyone, then Australians talk about beating the ignorant towel heads back to the desert.  I asked my partners daughter, she is 18, and her young friends if they had ever heard of Islam or the Koran, they shrugged their shoulders and said 'NO' and didn't even bother asking what it was, I asked them if they had heard of Muhummad, and they responded "you mean the Boxer", I said, no the prophet, Once again they said "NO" didn't bother enquiring further and just continued talking amongst themselves.  In 40 years in the same place, the same country, working and living alongside Australians, I have never once heard them mention Islam or the Koran or Muhummad (NOT ONCE) unless like I said, the Muslims start their evangelistic bullshit or protest in the streets, then the only talk is how can we beat these barbarians back to the desert, that's it.  ISLAM never gets mentioned.  EVER!  People just don't like religion in general here, any attempts to force one's belief on others normally results in a loud FUCK OFF or in worse case scenarios if the evangelical zealot doesn't listen, a serious BEATDOWN.  

Thank you.Just proves that muslims are not forcing islam onto australians.And of course they havent heard about islam, cause you probably brainwashed them about how evil religion is.
For a people that don't care much for religion in general, what do you think they are going to do when they learn about the RELIGION OF HATE, the best things Muslims could do, is keep their mouths shit, for the more they teach the poison of the koran to non muslims, the more they will be hated, they are better of keeping to themselves and having others not give a flying fuck about them in the first place.  Islam and Muslim zealots will be the undoing of the religion and eventually see it wiped from the Planet Earth entirely.  Islam one day will be universally condemned and BANNED, if humanity is to evolve, I have no doubt this will eventually be implemented.

THank you, just proves that muslims arent brainwashing australians.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: October 26, 2012, 12:53:20 AM »
THank you, just proves that muslims arent brainwashing australians.
Australians aren't stupid enough to believe in medieval nonsense! We can see a scam from a million miles away! Plus, we're raised in a secular society to be open minded and critical thinkers.  This is the antidote to the evil that is Islam.
V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #259 on: October 26, 2012, 01:03:22 AM »
Australians aren't stupid enough to believe in medieval nonsense! We can see a scam from a million miles away! Plus, we're raised in a secular society to be open minded and critical thinkers.  This is the antidote to the evil that is Islam.

How can they beleive in a medieval nonsense when they havent heard of islam? Dear o dear.

Of course they havent heard of religion when you probably brainwash them that religions are poison and that there is no god.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: October 26, 2012, 02:41:32 AM »
How can they beleive in a medieval nonsense when they havent heard of islam? Dear o dear.

Of course they havent heard of religion when you probably brainwash them that religions are poison and that there is no god.
We are a secular educated society, the average Australian knows a little about all religions, that is what is taught, and the average Aussie likes to self educate on such matters, the problem is, they don't know about the true Islam, what they hear is all the politically correct nonsense and the type of garbage you and A_ahmed come out with, deliberately disguising the true nature of Islam, like the Big Bad Wolf trying to deceive the three little pigs.  Even though they get the silver lined version of Islam, they're still not Interested, but because they are unaware of the more evil aspects of Islam they just ignore it, thinking it is an Innocent harmless religion.  The moment the extremists like you try and expand and force it onto them is when they will learn the truth, and moves will be made to shut it down or at the very least outlaw such an evil ideology.  

Read this article from today's paper, even though you Muslims like and pretend you don't support violence, over 25% of our population are onto your sociopathic BS and hold negative views towards Islam, as any decent minded person should.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/1705341/Eid:-Sydney's-Muslim-community-leaders-call-for-tolerance

The average Muslim Australian is a coward though, they spout all the same nonsense as you, and storm the streets when they are outraged, but when other informed Australians stand up to them, they go back to hiding in their mosques with their tale between their legs plotting their next cowardly act.  The Muslims here know they are not taken seriously and are ridiculed and laughed at for their odd ways.  And this is the way it wall always be, Australians are progressive, and won't allow themselves to be dictated to by a bunch of brainwashed morons, Australians just see Muslims as like someone else's children, foolish, unlearned and sometimes annoying, we tolerate them, that's it.  And when have you ever heard of young children teaching the adults, it's not the natural order, nor will it ever be,
V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #261 on: October 26, 2012, 01:24:35 PM »
We are a secular educated society, the average Australian knows a little about all religions, that is what is taught, and the average Aussie likes to self educate on such matters, the problem is, they don't know about the true Islam, what they hear is all the politically correct nonsense and the type of garbage you and A_ahmed come out with, deliberately disguising the true nature of Islam, like the Big Bad Wolf trying to deceive the three little pigs.  Even though they get the silver lined version of Islam, they're still not Interested, but because they are unaware of the more evil aspects of Islam they just ignore it, thinking it is an Innocent harmless religion.  The moment the extremists like you try and expand and force it onto them is when they will learn the truth, and moves will be made to shut it down or at the very least outlaw such an evil ideology.  

Read this article from today's paper, even though you Muslims like and pretend you don't support violence, over 25% of our population are onto your sociopathic BS and hold negative views towards Islam, as any decent minded person should.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/1705341/Eid:-Sydney's-Muslim-community-leaders-call-for-tolerance

The average Muslim Australian is a coward though, they spout all the same nonsense as you, and storm the streets when they are outraged, but when other informed Australians stand up to them, they go back to hiding in their mosques with their tale between their legs plotting their next cowardly act.  The Muslims here know they are not taken seriously and are ridiculed and laughed at for their odd ways.  And this is the way it wall always be, Australians are progressive, and won't allow themselves to be dictated to by a bunch of brainwashed morons, Australians just see Muslims as like someone else's children, foolish, unlearned and sometimes annoying, we tolerate them, that's it.  And when have you ever heard of young children teaching the adults, it's not the natural order, nor will it ever be,

I know that political and structural landscape of australia, i am a australian and was born in australia and im also a member of the labor party. I dont need it hear it from you.

Of course i dont support viloence, where did i ever imply that you think i promote violence?

How can i disguise the true religion of islam when ive only explained the basic tenants of islam and ive linked a basic pdf file on what islam actually is?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #262 on: October 26, 2012, 02:59:33 PM »

Ahmed, you just need to remove the spaces.

Here's the link for those who want it

www.islamawareness[dot] net /Anger /anger.html

Wow, this has to be a Zionist conspiracy that prevents the link from being posted.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: October 26, 2012, 03:15:13 PM »
LOL being talked about everyday, the only time Australians talk about it is when Islamic protesters come out in Public threatening everyone, then Australians talk about beating the ignorant towel heads back to the desert.  I asked my partners daughter, she is 18, and her young friends if they had ever heard of Islam or the Koran, they shrugged their shoulders and said 'NO' and didn't even bother asking what it was, I asked them if they had heard of Muhummad, and they responded "you mean the Boxer", I said, no the prophet, Once again they said "NO" didn't bother enquiring further and just continued talking amongst themselves.  In 40 years in the same place, the same country, working and living alongside Australians, I have never once heard them mention Islam or the Koran or Muhummad (NOT ONCE) unless like I said, the Muslims start their evangelistic bullshit or protest in the streets, then the only talk is how can we beat these barbarians back to the desert, that's it.  ISLAM never gets mentioned.  EVER!  People just don't like religion in general here, any attempts to force one's belief on others normally results in a loud FUCK OFF or in worse case scenarios if the evangelical zealot doesn't listen, a serious BEATDOWN. 

Hmmm... not quite sure how to word this diplomatically.

You're saying that your partner's daughter who is 18 had never heard of Islam or the Qur'an?

You also previously stated that you too had never heard of Islam until you started reading Ahmed's posts on GetBig? Is this accurate? E-Kul, what does that say about your level of awareness? ...or for that matter how you & your partner are raising or educating that child?

For a people that don't care much for religion in general, what do you think they are going to do when they learn about the RELIGION OF HATE, the best things Muslims could do, is keep their mouths shit, for the more they teach the poison of the koran to non muslims, the more they will be hated, they are better of keeping to themselves and having others not give a flying fuck about them in the first place.  Islam and Muslim zealots will be the undoing of the religion and eventually see it wiped from the Planet Earth entirely.  Islam one day will be universally condemned and BANNED, if humanity is to evolve, I have no doubt this will eventually be implemented.

Religious zealots will be the undoing of any organized religion. So far, the biggest organic nutjobs I've encountered so far are warped zealous evangelical christians. The biggest inorganic nutjobs I've seen are the warped twisted perverse one being funded by the US government to create instability in the middle east.

I have no doubt that one day religion will be forced underground.

I have always said:

Religion is like a Penis.
It's nice that you have one.
it's great that it gives you pleasure.
It's fine to be proud of it,
...but please don't go whipping it out in public.
...and for goodness sake, don't try to shove it down my throat.

That said, ...if you have a problem with religion, why are you reading & posting on a Religious discussion board?

Are you a secret masochist who enjoys pain? ...or are you simply looking for an outlet to channel alot of pent up anger & hostility? What gives?
w

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: October 26, 2012, 04:44:57 PM »
Hmmm... not quite sure how to word this diplomatically.

You're saying that your partner's daughter who is 18 had never heard of Islam or the Qur'an?

You also previously stated that you too had never heard of Islam until you started reading Ahmed's posts on GetBig? Is this accurate? E-Kul, what does that say about your level of awareness? ...or for that matter how you & your partner are raising or educating that child?

That said, ...if you have a problem with religion, why are you reading & posting on a Religious discussion board?

I never stated that I had never heard of Islam, what I said I was unaware of the true Nature of Islam and that a-ahmed helped point it out.  The simple fact is, today's generation are happy not knowing about poisonous ideologies, and why would agnostics educate children about Islam, we teach them, that man is still poorly evolved and know very little about the universe they live or it's origins, we then point them towards the great thinkers of modern times and the current theories being presented.  My partners daughter knows about great thinkers and activists like Noam Chomsky, Stephen Hawkings, Albert Einstein, Gandhi, Sigmund Freud, Julian Assange, Shakespeare, Charles Darwin etc etc.  This people are far more relevant and enlightened than some dark ages pedo called Muhammad.   The kids today easily see through religion and it's hidden agenda, they are more than happy to have nothing to do with it.  Lots of people are simply not interested in any religion, particularly the more sinister ones like Islam.  We are already content and happy, we found a way to achieve this without believing in fairy tales and medieval texts. 

And I post in a Religious thread (on a body-building board) to counter your BS and in the hope that you religious zealots will eventually fuck off to somewhere where you are welcomed and stop your evangelical crusade via a Bodybuilding forum.  People like to discuss religion, not have evangelists force their lies and propaganda down other peoples throats.  That's the difference between you and I, you wish to force your agenda and beliefs down other peoples throats while others are happy to discuss their ideas and theories.  It is the arrogance of Muslims that is despised, their refusal to listen to others and their righteous grandiosity pretending they are somehow right and everyone else is wrong.  Muslims will never be accepted by free thinking people, they are arrogant, and closed minded, their minds have been closed by ignorance and repetition of lies sold as truth.  Enlightening  a Muslim is like trying to pour water into a cup that is already full.  It is impossible,
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #265 on: October 26, 2012, 08:10:33 PM »
It seems the one fueled by poisonous ideology and hatred and verbal violence is only you and yourself my friend.

The way you're sounding is like a grey haired, wrinkly skinned dude who is holding a butcher knife with clenched teeth and foaming at the mouth while spitting as you 'talk' and talking about the 'evils' of islam and muslims.

Get off your high horse, you're drunk on anger and ignorance...

I mean you have refused to read the qur'an but like a lunatic posted verses out of context like you 'know something'.

You are focusing on the stereotypical negative vibes that are already ignorantly wide spread in society. You are not doing anyone service.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: October 26, 2012, 08:29:10 PM »
It seems the one fueled by poisonous ideology and hatred and verbal violence is only you and yourself my friend.

The way you're sounding is like a grey haired, wrinkly skinned dude who is holding a butcher knife with clenched teeth and foaming at the mouth while spitting as you 'talk' and talking about the 'evils' of islam and muslims.

Get off your high horse, you're drunk on anger and ignorance...

I mean you have refused to read the qur'an but like a lunatic posted verses out of context like you 'know something'.

You are focusing on the stereotypical negative vibes that are already ignorantly wide spread in society. You are not doing anyone service.

HA HA Angry Muslim accuses me of being some crazed lunatic HA HA The Irony!
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #267 on: October 26, 2012, 08:34:34 PM »
HA HA Angry Muslim accuses me of being some crazed lunatic HA HA The Irony!

lol trust me i'm pretty chill and relaxed as they get. You on the other hand, I wouldn't feel comfortable having you around school chidlren the way you think and talk. You're a walking angry time bomb about to burst out. You have serious bottled up issues from your childhood man.

Let go and turn a page in your life seriously man. You're just appearing totally ignorant and foolish, aside from seriously hate and anger filled.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: October 26, 2012, 08:46:16 PM »
lol trust me i'm pretty chill and relaxed as they get. You on the other hand, I wouldn't feel comfortable having you around school chidlren the way you think and talk. You're a walking angry time bomb about to burst out. You have serious bottled up issues from your childhood man.

Let go and turn a page in your life seriously man. You're just appearing totally ignorant and foolish, aside from seriously hate and anger filled.
I am a very calm controlled individual, what would fill me with hate though, is to follow a religion based on war, violence and terrorism, I would be doing a disservice to myself and to humanity to support such an ideology or religion.  Nobody would call someone who stood firm against NAZISM  as hateful, but strangely, those who support the Regime accuse those who oppose them of exactly that.  This is a very common technique used by any group that is not accepted by society, HATE groups (like ISLAM) always find ways to justify their ways and neutralise the justified discrimination that is deservedly sent their way.  Ironically, the HATE FILLED Group only need drop their distasteful and terrorist ways for them to become accepted, but they have become so enmeshed in their EVIL ways, to return again to normality or humanity proves too difficult.
V

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: October 26, 2012, 08:46:49 PM »
I never stated that I had never heard of Islam,

My mistake. I thought that was what you had said in a previous thread.

what I said I was unaware of the true Nature of Islam and that a-ahmed helped point it out.  The simple fact is, today's generation are happy not knowing about poisonous ideologies, and why would agnostics educate children about Islam, we teach them, that man is still poorly evolved and know very little about the universe they live or it's origins, we then point them towards the great thinkers of modern times and the current theories being presented.  My partners daughter knows about great thinkers and activists like Noam Chomsky, Stephen Hawkings, Albert Einstein, Gandhi, Sigmund Freud, Julian Assange, Shakespeare, Charles Darwin etc etc.  This people are far more relevant and enlightened than some dark ages pedo called Muhammad.   The kids today easily see through religion and it's hidden agenda, they are more than happy to have nothing to do with it.  Lots of people are simply not interested in any religion, particularly the more sinister ones like Islam.  We are already content and happy, we found a way to achieve this without believing in fairy tales and medieval texts. 

And I post in a Religious thread (on a body-building board) to counter your BS and in the hope that you religious zealots will eventually fuck off to somewhere where you are welcomed and stop your evangelical crusade via a Bodybuilding forum. People like to discuss religion, not have evangelists force their lies and propaganda down other peoples throats.  That's the difference between you and I, you wish to force your agenda and beliefs down other peoples throats while others are happy to discuss their ideas and theories.   It is the arrogance of Muslims that is despised, their refusal to listen to others and their righteous grandiosity pretending they are somehow right and everyone else is wrong.  Muslims will never be accepted by free thinking people, they are arrogant, and closed minded, their minds have been closed by ignorance and repetition of lies sold as truth.  Enlightening  a Muslim is like trying to pour water into a cup that is already full.  It is impossible,

Me, ... a religious zealot, ...on an evangelical crusade?!!!   :o

WOW!!! All I can say is I'm truly embarrassed for you.   :-[
w

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #270 on: October 26, 2012, 08:50:12 PM »
I am a very calm controlled individual, what would fill me with hate though, is to follow a religion based on war, violence and terrorism, I would be doing a disservice to myself and to humanity to support such an ideology or religion.  Nobody would call someone who stood firm against NAZISM  as hateful, but strangely, those who support the Regime accuse those who oppose them of exactly that.  This is a very common technique used by any group that is not accepted by society, HATE groups (like ISLAM) always find ways to justify their ways and neutralise the justified discrimination that is deservedly sent their way.  Ironically, the HATE FILLED Group only need drop their distasteful and terrorist ways for them to become accepted, but they have become so enmeshed in their EVIL ways, to return again to normality or humanity proves too difficult.

What the hell are you even raving on about? Man can you make even a little bit of sense.

You are sounding exactly like this:

ISLAMZ WAR ISLAM EVIL ISLAM WOMEN ABUSE ISLAM ISLAM ISLAM SCARY ISLAAAAAAAAAAaaAAaaAAaaA M WAR ISLAAAAAM I AM ANGRYYYY ISLAAAAAM

Dear God... You have issues.

Oh yeah and just pssst insider secret from being mozzzlemmm..... we all have our own personal swords and when you become mozzlemzmzzzmzmzm you get a sword and then we in our secret meetings go lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalala lala

And we make angry faces

ALLAHU AKBAR :)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #271 on: October 26, 2012, 08:53:04 PM »
My mistake. I thought that was what you had said in a previous thread.

Me, ... a religious zealot, ...on an evangelical crusade?!!!   :o

WOW!!! All I can say is I'm truly embarrassed for you.   :-[

So 24kt do you want a sword of gold LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL sorry couldn't hold myself.. I burst out laughing.. clever I know.

Oh boy...

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #272 on: October 26, 2012, 08:54:01 PM »
Ah yes where e-kul gets his information:

And yes we really fly magic carpets and have pet monkies:

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: October 26, 2012, 10:52:45 PM »
What the hell are you even raving on about? Man can you make even a little bit of sense.

You are sounding exactly like this:

ISLAMZ WAR ISLAM EVIL ISLAM WOMEN ABUSE ISLAM ISLAM ISLAM SCARY ISLAAAAAAAAAAaaAAaaAAaaA M WAR ISLAAAAAM I AM ANGRYYYY ISLAAAAAM

Dear God... You have issues.

Oh yeah and just pssst insider secret from being mozzzlemmm..... we all have our own personal swords and when you become mozzlemzmzzzmzmzm you get a sword and then we in our secret meetings go lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalala lala

And we make angry faces

ALLAHU AKBAR :)
LOL at Muslim Meltdown, they can only hear the TRUTH for so long before it leads to this! HA HA HA HA it was only a matter of time before a-ahmed lost his marbles, who didn't see this coming! ROTFL
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: October 26, 2012, 10:58:47 PM »
V