Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 29, 2014, 09:56:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ratchedness!  (Read 5437 times)
emerald37
Getbig III

« on: September 26, 2012, 07:12:37 PM »

Ratched chick having a cell phone conversation with her moms while she's tossing salad:

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/50396

Another Ratched Woman On Bath Salts Makes An Azz Out Of Herself:

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/50039
Report to moderator   Logged
emerald37
Getbig III

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 07:14:20 AM »

Pray for the ratchet
emerald37
Getbig III

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 03:23:21 PM »

Beyond gross
Irongrip400
Getbig V

Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 07:56:18 AM »

What is ratched, and why would this bitch degrade herself like that?  It doesn't look like shes a crackhead, just doing it to be "daring". Roll Eyes
emerald37
Getbig III

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2012, 03:32:15 PM »

What is ratched, and why would this bitch degrade herself like that?  It doesn't look like shes a crackhead, just doing it to be "daring". Roll Eyes

Ratched is the definition of stank, funky, ugly, or a person who does not care about him or herself. In the first video, shows a woman licking her supposedly boyfriend's butthole while chatting with her mother on the cellphone.  To me, I find this woman not only disrespecting her mother in a certain way, but also, you licking a man's ass when he could either have bad hygiene or does not wipe himself after using the bathroom.  I can tell you a worst case scenario involving this, but it's too disgusting to mention.  As for the second video, a woman on bath salts, crack or is suffering from mental illness; is being captured on video exposing herself while onlookers laugh.  The most humiliating part of this, is when you see yourself being viewed by hundreds and thousands of people on video, when some them you may know is watching.  That's my take on this.
diamond2x
Getbig II

One's Trash Is Another's Treasure

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 11:50:04 AM »

Ratched is the definition of stank, funky, ugly, or a person who does not care about him or herself. In the first video, shows a woman licking her supposedly boyfriend's butthole while chatting with her mother on the cellphone.  To me, I find this woman not only disrespecting her mother in a certain way, but also, you licking a man's ass when he could either have bad hygiene or does not wipe himself after using the bathroom.  I can tell you a worst case scenario involving this, but it's too disgusting to mention.  As for the second video, a woman on bath salts, crack or is suffering from mental illness; is being captured on video exposing herself while onlookers laugh.  The most humiliating part of this, is when you see yourself being viewed by hundreds and thousands of people on video, when some them you may know is watching.  That's my take on this.

I don't do any of that sick shit, so nasty! Angry
emerald37
Getbig III

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 02:40:23 AM »

I don't do any of that sick shit, so nasty! Angry

Agree
emerald37
Getbig III

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2012, 04:09:58 PM »

At the end, there was this big woman lying on her belly with her pants pulled down; and the police arrested her.
diamond2x
Getbig II

One's Trash Is Another's Treasure

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2012, 11:06:02 AM »

That's why you should not do drugs
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!