Author Topic: Broke - QB Vince Young out of the game and out of money  (Read 5168 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Re: Broke
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2012, 11:43:05 AM »
This doesn't bode well for Morris Claiborne and the 4 he scored on the Wonderlic.  

They dont get paid millions based on that test. Claiborne is going to be good. Had a few rough games but he will be a baller

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2012, 11:47:23 AM »
They dont get paid millions based on that test. Claiborne is going to be good. Had a few rough games but he will be a baller

Scoring a 4 would indicate that he may not know how to tie his own cleats.  Being broke soon after his last contract would be a good bet. 

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2012, 11:52:43 AM »
Scoring a 4 would indicate that he may not know how to tie his own cleats.  Being broke soon after his last contract would be a good bet. 

Ive taken the test. Its not hard, but he didnt go to college to worry about deductive reasoning.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2012, 11:54:23 AM »
Ive taken the test. Its not hard, but he didnt go to college to worry about deductive reasoning.

who make you take the Wonderlich Test BMC? MuscleTech  ??? ???

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2012, 01:38:12 PM »
who make you take the Wonderlich Test BMC? MuscleTech  ??? ???

No. I had to take it for a job. It was part of my first of three interviews. It wasnt a hard test, more like common sense. You can get questions online that are on the test. I find it hard to believe that guys could score so low

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2012, 02:52:23 PM »

I scored a 40 on the wonderlic on the pre employment screening for my first job out of college.  Not too hard, I seriously don't know how I didn't get a perfect score.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2012, 02:54:33 PM »
Haha I went to school during the last year vince was here during the 05 nat championship, I didn't know Vince but have friends that were in class and partied with him, said he was beyond dumb!! Like really DUMB!! lol

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2012, 04:45:03 PM »
Thats why Charles Barkley gave all of his friends and family 10,000 grand and said thats it yourdone don't ever ask me for another dime! Love Chuck!

10,000 grand?   Where the hell did you learn English?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2012, 05:46:08 PM »
10,000 grand?   Where the hell did you learn English?
Yea that's $10,000,000 and by the way genius that would be grammar! And by the way itwas a typo assfuck!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2012, 08:12:38 AM »
In your country they would be African immigrants. Is the situation the same as far as their behavior is concerned?

They drive BMWs, do cocaine, life in ghettos & have debts

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: Broke - QB Vince Young out of the game and out of money
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2012, 08:16:41 AM »
this seems a quite common occurrence... don't the colleges/clubs help these fellas with their financial matters? they should be!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2012, 08:44:08 AM »
Is it really that hard just to put away 10% in a bank account ? At least then he would have $5,6 mill today.

Does it take a financial genius to think like that ? Is it out of understanding for someone from a poor background ?

Not if your financial advisors and your uncle were stealing and misappropriating your money.  Vince Young trusted these people and they fucked him over....he shares some of the blame for not watching his money more closely but a lot of these attorneys use legal trickery to get access to athletes funds who don't know better
A

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2012, 08:48:02 AM »

Not if your financial advisors and your uncle were stealing and misappropriating your money.  Vince Young trusted these people and they fucked him over....he shares some of the blame for not watching his money more closely but a lot of these attorneys use legal trickery to get access to athletes funds who don't know better

Who's fault is that?? Since Vince has an IQ of 55 it's his fault for being so stupid!!!

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2012, 12:41:10 PM »

why are dont they have shirts on  ???

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2012, 12:50:43 PM »
why are dont they have shirts on  ???

It was a bukkake fest featuring all men

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2012, 05:52:55 PM »
Golliwogs are bad with the $$$
K

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2012, 10:52:10 PM »
He has the look of a pre-diabetic. He would be near the top of my death pool list if I had one. Looks like the type of guy who would do a header off the top of a building in some Asian country.