Author Topic: WTC BLDG. 7  (Read 29586 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: WTC BLDG. 7
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2012, 02:40:30 PM »
I am a 10 Year USAF Veteran and this fucking sickens me to my core.  All those U.S. Military that died...for no reason.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: WTC BLDG. 7 Conspiracy
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2012, 02:41:14 PM »
Wiggs,

I really like you man, but I think you're way off base here.

Are you familiar with the name "Michael Wong"?  He's an engineer that's big in the Star Wars discussion community.  He's analyzed all sorts of things that only one or two other Star Wars fans did with the same accuracy and "realism."

His website is www.stardestroyer.net, and it has its own BBS discussion forums.  It's not what it used to be, but if you'd really like to talk to some engineers, physicists and ilk, PM me and I will sponsor your admission to the site.

Long story made short?  Wong will eat any conspiracy theories alive.  He has for years.  He'll make you a believer, too (not that I ever had any doubt ... a near 100,000 ton building + severe kinetic impact + payload of jet fuel = disaster.  And since good old GRAVITY favors things coming straight down, just like a guy dropping a bar on his chest ... well).

The ONLY so-called "evidence" I've ever seen put forth about some measure of fakery afoot was some supposedly "molten" girders deep in the debris.  I saw pics of those girders.  They were NOT melting -- not EVEN close.  Molten metal kinda, y'know, doesn't HOLD SHAPE.  At most, it was heated by a couple hundred Kelvins.  And when insulated by lots of debris, it's small wonder that the heat was trapped -- just like when you cover coals in a fireplace with lots of ash.  The next morning, if you uncover the coals, they'll still glow.  Does that mean that anything ever approached a melting point, let alone near 1900 Celsius?

Nope.

Truly, man, it's just minnows here when it comes to this kind of topic.  Hash it out with guys who've actually built buildings, have worked at nuclear facilities, etc., etc.  There is no 9-11 conspiracy, perhaps apart from the fact that the Bush regime had some intel that it was coming and it didn't and/or couldn't take steps to stop it fast enough.

I know asking to join another site to discuss [potentially only] one subject seems demanding, but there's plenty of shit on that BBS that I'm sure you'll dig.  There's lots of sci-fi stuff, to be sure, but there are ethics/morality forums, a forum dedicated to sex, one to politics, and so on.

Sorry but Micheal is Wong

no plane , no jet fuel  ever touched Building 7

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2012, 02:42:38 PM »
A gentleman I know was on the crew who reinforced those two building with tons of steel. said no way could that building fall..they worked only on weekends.. Covered all desks and such with plywood to make a platform and protect every thing....By Monday morning the floor was all cleaned up and back to business .. Now suppose that is when the charges were planted .also knowing the WTc s were built to fall inward.
No one would have noticed any thing suspicious .
keep this all in mind..1)Osama was an engineer  and he was surprised to see that that happened when he claimed credit.
2) they say we had some knowledge but the agencies did not work together ..
3) all that jet fuel exploded when the building was hit in to the air , not downward

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2012, 02:50:11 PM »
Wiggs,

I really like you man, but I think you're way off base here.

Are you familiar with the name "Michael Wong"?  He's an engineer that's big in the Star Wars discussion community.  He's analyzed all sorts of things that only one or two other Star Wars fans did with the same accuracy and "realism."

His website is www.stardestroyer.net, and it has its own BBS discussion forums.  It's not what it used to be, but if you'd really like to talk to some engineers, physicists and ilk, PM me and I will sponsor your admission to the site.

Long story made short?  Wong will eat any conspiracy theories alive.  He has for years.  He'll make you a believer, too (not that I ever had any doubt ... a near 100,000 ton building + severe kinetic impact + payload of jet fuel = disaster.  And since good old GRAVITY favors things coming straight down, just like a guy dropping a bar on his chest ... well).

The ONLY so-called "evidence" I've ever seen put forth about some measure of fakery afoot was some supposedly "molten" girders deep in the debris.  I saw pics of those girders.  They were NOT melting -- not EVEN close.  Molten metal kinda, y'know, doesn't HOLD SHAPE.  At most, it was heated by a couple hundred Kelvins.  And when insulated by lots of debris, it's small wonder that the heat was trapped -- just like when you cover coals in a fireplace with lots of ash.  The next morning, if you uncover the coals, they'll still glow.  Does that mean that anything ever approached a melting point, let alone near 1900 Celsius?

Nope.

Truly, man, it's just minnows here when it comes to this kind of topic.  Hash it out with guys who've actually built buildings, have worked at nuclear facilities, etc., etc.  There is no 9-11 conspiracy, perhaps apart from the fact that the Bush regime had some intel that it was coming and it didn't and/or couldn't take steps to stop it fast enough.

I know asking to join another site to discuss [potentially only] one subject seems demanding, but there's plenty of shit on that BBS that I'm sure you'll dig.  There's lots of sci-fi stuff, to be sure, but there are ethics/morality forums, a forum dedicated to sex, one to politics, and so on.

These people have already made up their minds and no amount of logic and common sense will change it.

Best not to take conspiracy theorists seriously just laugh let them be.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2012, 02:51:21 PM »
People say gov like it is a him or they.  First of all for this to work, the gov probably was never involved.  Maybe, the VP or President but that's it.  Then the Sec. of Defense who was the shadiest fucker in the world.  I wouldn't put anything past Rumsfeld.  Rumsfeld had been a big supporter of going back to Iraq and creating the DHS.  They needed a reason to do so and this was their reason. 

I still beleive they knew it was going to happen, may have helped a group do it but let it happen.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2012, 02:51:24 PM »
Provide some logic then Mr. Logic.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2012, 02:58:35 PM »
Provide some logic then Mr. Logic.

One of the harshest critics of America and has been for decades

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2012, 02:59:41 PM »

What is causing these mini explosions all over?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2012, 03:01:17 PM »
This government is bunch of clueless idiots and you think they can pull off 9/11? Hahahah, you are fucking dumb, dude. I didn't want to be an asshole about it before, but the fact that you are even still talking about this makes it sound like you are borderline ass-burger autism or maybe have weed related brain damage.

Exactly.

Clinton gets a blowjob in the Oval Office and we know about it.

bush gets drunk "chokes on a pretzel" and we know about it.

Reagan sells a box of machine guns to the contra's and we know about it.

The senator from Minnesota gets a blowjob from a dude in the bathroom at the airport and we know about it.
a

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2012, 03:19:22 PM »
no plane , no jet fuel  ever touched Building 7

This is like a penny falling on a 24" concrete finished floor and breaking it into two halves.

It's impossible for anything that happen that day to cause the building 7 to collapse.

Don't get me started on the Pentagon.

People get paid to lie, it happens all the time when the government is involved, I've been offered money to verify calculations for freeway overpasses that were only designed to within 30% of our state highway standards and i told them to piss off. We pay traffic engineers to low ball the traffic numbers so we can build larger developments and get the city planning commission to approve our developments.

8)

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2012, 03:26:30 PM »
This is like a penny falling on a 24" concrete finished floor and breaking it into two halves.

It's impossible for anything that happen that day to cause the building 7 to collapse.Don't get me started on the Pentagon.

People get paid to lie, it happens all the time when the government is involved, I've been offered money to verify calculations for freeway overpasses that were only designed to within 30% of our state highway standards and i told them to piss off. We pay traffic engineers to low ball the traffic numbers so we can build larger developments and get the city planning commission to approve our developments.

8)

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2012, 03:29:09 PM »
Wolfowitz DoctrineFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search 

Paul Wolfowitz, co-author of the eponymous doctrine.Wolfowitz Doctrine is an unofficial name given to the initial version of the Defense Planning Guidance for the 1994–99 fiscal years (dated February 18, 1992) authored by U.S. Undersecretary of Defense for Policy Paul Wolfowitz and his deputy Scooter Libby.

Not intended for public release, it was leaked to The New York Times on March 7, 1992, and sparked a public controversy about U.S. foreign and defense policy. The document was widely criticized as imperialist as the document outlined a policy of unilateralism and pre-emptive military action to suppress potential threats from other nations and prevent any other nation from rising to superpower status.

Such was the outcry that the document was hastily re-written under the close supervision of U.S. Secretary of Defense Dick Cheney and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Colin Powell before being officially released on April 16, 1992. Although the initial release was denounced at the time it was leaked, many of its tenets have since re-emerged in the Bush Doctrine.

Contents [hide]
1 Doctrine articles
1.1 Superpower status
1.2 U.S. primacy
1.3 Unilateralism
1.4 Pre-emptive intervention
1.5 Russian threat
1.6 Oil
2 Sources
3 See also
4 External links

[edit] Doctrine articles[edit] Superpower statusThe doctrine announces the U.S’s status as the world’s only remaining superpower following the collapse of the Soviet Union at the end of the Cold War and proclaims its main objective to be retaining that status.

"Our first objective is to prevent the re-emergence of a new rival, either on the territory of the former Soviet Union or elsewhere, that poses a threat on the order of that posed formerly by the Soviet Union. This is a dominant consideration underlying the new regional defense strategy and requires that we endeavor to prevent any hostile power from dominating a region whose resources would, under consolidated control, be sufficient to generate global power."
This was substantially re-written in the April 16 release.

"Our most fundamental goal is to deter or defeat attack from whatever source... The second goal is to strengthen and extend the system of defense arrangements that binds democratic and like-minded nations together in common defense against aggression, build habits of cooperation, avoid the renationalization of security policies, and provide security at lower costs and with lower risks for all. Our preference for a collective response to preclude threats or, if necessary, to deal with them is a key feature of our regional defense strategy. The third goal is to preclude any hostile power from dominating a region critical to our interests, and also thereby to strengthen the barriers against the re-emergence of a global threat to the interests of the U.S. and our allies."
[edit] U.S. primacyThe doctrine establishes the U.S’s leadership role within the new world order.

"The U.S. must show the leadership necessary to establish and protect a new order that holds the promise of convincing potential competitors that they need not aspire to a greater role or pursue a more aggressive posture to protect their legitimate interests. In non-defense areas, we must account sufficiently for the interests of the advanced industrial nations to discourage them from challenging our leadership or seeking to overturn the established political and economic order. We must maintain the mechanism for deterring potential competitors from even aspiring to a larger regional or global role."
This was substantially re-written in the April 16 release.

"One of the primary tasks we face today in shaping the future is carrying long standing alliances into the new era, and turning old enmities into new cooperative relationships. If we and other leading democracies continue to build a democratic security community, a much safer world is likely to emerge. If we act separately, many other problems could result."
[edit] UnilateralismThe doctrine downplays the value of international coalitions.

"Like the coalition that opposed Iraqi aggression, we should expect future coalitions to be ad hoc assemblies, often not lasting beyond the crisis being confronted, and in many cases carrying only general agreement over the objectives to be accomplished. Nevertheless, the sense that the world order is ultimately backed by the U.S. will be an important stabilizing factor."
This was re-written with a change in emphasis in the April 16 release.

"Certain situations like the crisis leading to the Gulf War are likely to engender ad hoc coalitions. We should plan to maximize the value of such coalitions. This may include specialized roles for our forces as well as developing cooperative practices with others."
[edit] Pre-emptive interventionThe doctrine stated the U.S’s right to intervene when and where it believed necessary.

While the U.S. cannot become the world's policeman, by assuming responsibility for righting every wrong, we will retain the preeminent responsibility for addressing selectively those wrongs which threaten not only our interests, but those of our allies or friends, or which could seriously unsettle international relations.
This was softened slightly in the April 16 release.

"While the United States cannot become the world's policeman and assume responsibility for solving every international security problem, neither can we allow our critical interests to depend solely on international mechanisms that can be blocked by countries whose interests may be very different than our own. Where our allies interests are directly affected, we must expect them to take an appropriate share of the responsibility, and in some cases play the leading role; but we maintain the capabilities for addressing selectively those security problems that threaten our own interests."
[edit] Russian threatThe doctrine highlighted the possible threat posed by a resurgent Russia.

"We continue to recognize that collectively the conventional forces of the states formerly comprising the Soviet Union retain the most military potential in all of Eurasia; and we do not dismiss the risks to stability in Europe from a nationalist backlash in Russia or efforts to reincorporate into Russia the newly independent republics of Ukraine, Belarus, and possibly others....We must, however, be mindful that democratic change in Russia is not irreversible, and that despite its current travails, Russia will remain the strongest military power in Eurasia and the only power in the world with the capability of destroying the United States."
This was removed from the April 16 release in favour of a more diplomatic approach.

"The U.S. has a significant stake in promoting democratic consolidation and peaceful relations between Russia, Ukraine and the other republics of the former Soviet Union."
[edit] OilThe doctrine clarified the strategic value of the Middle East and Southwest Asia.

"In the Middle East and Southwest Asia, our overall objective is to remain the predominant outside power in the region and preserve U.S. and Western access to the region's oil."
The April 16 release was much more circumspect and reaffirmed U.S. commitments to Israel.

"In the Middle East and Persian Gulf, we seek to foster regional stability, deter aggression against our friends and interests in the region, protect U.S. nationals and property, and safeguard our access to international air and seaways and to the region's oil. The United States is committed to the security of Israel and to maintaining the qualitative edge that is critical to Israel's security. Israel's confidence in its security and U.S.-Israel strategic cooperation contribute to the stability of the entire region, as demonstrated once again during the Persian Gulf War. At the same time, our assistance to our Arab friends to defend themselves against aggression also strengthens security throughout the region, including for Israel

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2012, 03:33:05 PM »
Buildings are built only 1 thought in mind, it can't go through progressive collapse. Even when a kid builts a house of cards (s)he tries to make sure that a minor mistake doesn't bring the whole house down. You can talk all about the massive scale of the towers or how the top portion experienced almost a free fall for a few stories distance but the truth stands. This should not happen. Either there were explosives in the buildings or the buildings were faulty. Are all buildings in New York City this dangerous? I would be alarmed if I lived there.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2012, 03:35:27 PM »
What is causing these mini explosions all over?

Consensus is that some kind of digital or factual trickery (not WTC7). So it's fake.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2012, 03:38:08 PM »
Building 7

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2012, 03:50:40 PM »
Replace the word Government with Israeli Intelligence and you can see how they don't give a shit about 3000k lives, considering most of the Jews who are typically at work at the time of the collapse happened to be late that day.

Also think about the shitload of money raised through charities and the handouts from the gov.  How much did these families that lost someone get in return?  Does anyone know?  I'm pretty sure a wife would be devestated to lose her husband, but $10 million later, a boob job and she is getting fucked in an ocean front hut in the maldives by some fit african.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2012, 04:00:35 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2012, 04:33:09 PM »
You'd be surprised what people DO NOT notice.

Exactly. America, Russia, China and the UK have admitted to weather manipulation through airplane "chemtrails". Yet a lot of people still don't believe it. On top of that, we can't fathom the amount of resources the Hierarchy has at their disposal and the amount of high tech explosives that the everyday person has never heard of. A CIA "cleaning" crew of a dozen people could easily have been able to pull it off without anyone blinking an eye.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2012, 04:36:01 PM »
  That was done by the USA.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2012, 04:38:25 PM »
Check out this COINTELPRO CIA guy from FOX. The guy is talking in absolutes and using key trigger words right after the buildings fell. So obvious this guy is COINTELPRO. The Harley shirt and cap is to help sell that he's your everyday American citizen. lol. COINTELPRO 101

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2012, 04:44:14 PM »
One of the harshest critics of America and has been for decades

He might be a critic but he's part of the Hierarchy. These people have to play by a set of rules.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2012, 05:09:54 PM »
Could mastermind the taking down of the WTC buildings but yet they couldn't plant weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. ::)
pretty damn good devils advocate arguement good post
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2012, 05:13:36 PM »

It's impossible for anything that happen that day to cause the building 7 to collapse.

Don't get me started on the Pentagon.

8)

and they would be paid much much more to tell the truth. Wait, the goverment killed everyone involed too?     
a

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2012, 05:15:20 PM »
Check out this COINTELPRO CIA guy from FOX. The guy is talking in absolutes and using key trigger words right after the buildings fell. So obvious this guy is COINTELPRO. The Harley shirt and cap is to help sell that he's your everyday American citizen. lol. COINTELPRO 101

Yep sounds scripted to me. The situation at 2:35 is the strangest. The wording, the person's actions in the suit and the reporters reaction.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2012, 05:20:12 PM »
I'm a registered Professional Structural Engineer.

That building was a controlled demolition.

It does not take long to rig a building that small with state of the art demolition equipment.

8)
a