Author Topic: Does Obama think all blacks are helpless and hopeless?  (Read 649 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Does Obama think all blacks are helpless and hopeless?
« on: October 03, 2012, 01:39:10 PM »

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: Does Obama think all blacks are helpless and hopeless?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 03:17:31 PM »
One thing I don't like about Obama is the constant references to race and his veiled finger pointing at whites. Load up my fucking SUV with sparkling water on the trunk and check into a hotel until the storm pass? Is he under the impression that all whites are loaded   ::)

I still prefer him over that 'other candidate' but he has to realise that whites are going to get tired of listen to that rhetoric soon or later. There's only so long he can hide behind dazzling prose and smooth delivery. If he's lacking as a president (and I don't know if he quite is), he will get exposed eventually. And set another potential black candidate back for another generation

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 03:27:24 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 03:57:53 PM »
Obama insisted on state, local Stafford Act funding after Joplin, Mo. tornado
 Daily Caller ^ | October 3, 2012 | Zachary Snider

Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2012 6:52:03 PM by Oldeconomybuyer

Despite his harsh criticism of the George W. Bush administration’s handling of Hurricane Katrina in 2007, President Obama decided not to waive a requirement that state and local governments contribute 25 percent of relief funds devoted to cleaning up after a tornado that swept through Joplin, Mo. in May 2011.

The Stafford Act requires those matching funds in order to collect federal disaster relief money, but that requirement may be modified or even waived at the president’s discretion.

“What’s happening down in New Orleans,” Obama asked in a video of a June 2007 speech at Hampton University obtained by The Daily Caller. “Where’s your dollar? Where’s your Stafford Act money?”

Obama misstated the Stafford Act’s requirements, saying that Hurricane Katrina-ravaged communities — mostly black communities — were expected to contribute ten percent of the rebuilding funds on their own.

The federal government, he complained, hadn’t footed the entire bill for Katrina cleanup as it had in the aftermath of 9/11 and Hurricane Andrew.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...