Author Topic: Arnold: My Affair Was "The Stupidest Thing I've Done"  (Read 1132 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Arnold: My Affair Was "The Stupidest Thing I've Done"
« on: September 29, 2012, 10:14:37 AM »
http://omg.yahoo.com/guy-affair-stupidest-thing-ive-done-154700991.html;_ylt=A2KJjagLK2dQYm0ApBPQtDMD
In his new book, Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story, Arnold Schwarzenegger opens up about two affairs he had during his marriage to Maria Shriver.

The more infamous of the pair, with housekeeper Mildred Baena, resulted in a child who's now a teenager, it was revealed last year.

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver split after 25 years

In an interview with 60 Minutes to promote the book, Schwarzenegger calls his infidelity "the stupidest thing I've done in the whole relationship."

"It was terrible," the former governor of California admits. "I inflicted tremendous pain on Maria and unbelievable pain on the kids."

Shriver filed for divorce in May 2011 after learning that Schwarzenegger had fathered a child with Baena. The couple were married for 25 years.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Arnold: My Affair Was "The Stupidest Thing I've Done"(video)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 10:23:14 AM »
Like Maria didn't know what a massive whore Arnold was before she married him.  Let me guess, another idiot woman who thought that her magic pussy was somehow going to change her man.  Serves herself right, Maria knew what type of man he was.
V

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Re: Arnold: My Affair Was "The Stupidest Thing I've Done"(video)
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 10:25:31 AM »
Calculated risk is never "stupid" or a "mistake". Be a man Arnold. We are counting on you buddy.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: Arnold: My Affair Was "The Stupidest Thing I've Done"
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 12:05:34 PM »
"she gave up her television career for you"

Pfff.. Not like Mariah was going to write the ninth symphony on Tv anyways

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2012, 12:17:25 PM »
marriage is contra human nature

or not

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2012, 12:53:49 PM »
Yes, any way you get a guy/girl, that is how you lose him.

if you marry a dude fresh off an orgy, he's gonna be back at that orgy again eventually.

if you are a side dish for a chick and convince her to leave her guy for you... eventually one of her 'friends' is going to steal her from you.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2012, 01:55:03 PM »
yeah ...he really looks like he cares about the "pain" he inflicted them  ::)  You can see it everyday... I also guess it's really painful for him to collect money off his book ....