Author Topic: how does being "on" effect your life?  (Read 2502 times)

Beach Muscles

• Getbig II
  • Cuz in the end the BM are all that matter
how does being "on" effect your life?
« on: December 01, 2012, 05:10:00 PM »
Besides amazing results in the gym, what affect does it have on everyday life, socially, your taste in women, music, activities, etc. Do you work harder? Do you require more sleep or less?

Thanks
$

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: how does being "on" effect your life?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 06:08:42 PM »
Honestly, I'm the kind of guy that just feels more concentrated, focused, that's it. Aggression is only in the gym. Surprisingly I am super cool on tren, or anything for that matter. Initially when I tried aas I had some slight aggression out of gym, but.. I am normally a very down to earth guy.

If anything it is the high dosing of test that leads me to be moody, as I've learned sticking to my doc's prescription of trt and running other aas makes me feel epic.

Doesn't change much for me other than just feeling confident/good some more. Some people may experience uncontrollable mood swings, agression out of gym, etc... but then those people I guess are more susceptible to those kind of issues to begin with.

I am on trt for life, so... I'll blast as much as I want without worrying of PCT, only overall health. So for me it's all good.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 05:42:43 PM »
Honestly, I'm the kind of guy that just feels more concentrated, focused, that's it. Aggression is only in the gym. Surprisingly I am super cool on tren, or anything for that matter. Initially when I tried aas I had some slight aggression out of gym, but.. I am normally a very down to earth guy.

If anything it is the high dosing of test that leads me to be moody, as I've learned sticking to my doc's prescription of trt and running other aas makes me feel epic.

Doesn't change much for me other than just feeling confident/good some more. Some people may experience uncontrollable mood swings, agression out of gym, etc... but then those people I guess are more susceptible to those kind of issues to begin with.

I am on trt for life, so... I'll blast as much as I want without worrying of PCT, only overall health. So for me it's all good.

This pretty much sums it up for me as well. I do get irritable on certain compounds like Tren and Halo, but overall i feel more focused on cycle and have more energy in and out of the gym.

Everyone is different and i know guys who act stupid on gear, but like ahmed said above, the people who have problems to begin with are typically the ones who respond in a negative fashion. AAS seem to amplify your existing personality and moods. So if you are bipolar or an aggressive person, AAS will likely increase these issues in "most" people.

8)

Beach Muscles

• Getbig II
  • Cuz in the end the BM are all that matter
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 06:50:43 PM »
The natural test boost I get from lifting seems to make me pretty rabid at times.

But something tells me the the improved recovery from gear would improve my mood. Since its during my recovery periods that I form a temper. When I took Dbol I was in a great mood and all peeformance was improved, even at the arcade. Lol
$

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 07:06:27 PM »
When I am on, all I think about is what I should do next cycle!!!
you are gay.

DerrickRigg

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 12:15:50 PM »
Pretty much sums up my experience like the others.

I'm more focused and positive a person. I can do anything I put my mind too.

I'm already apha male so increased aggression sometimes takes me over the top. But it helps in the gym and well liked in the bedroom.  I'm not often as ass but get in my way in the gym or the roadway, watch out.

But I got to eat five-six times a day, increased libido means at least twice a day, and need time to myself to mellow out.
B