Author Topic: Phil Heath is being misleading!!!  (Read 15063 times)

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
Re: Phil Heath is being misleading!!!
« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2009, 12:40:01 PM »
Does anyone have any pics of Phil as he came up the ranks, say 2001 2002? Right as he started to switch over to bodybuilding? Phil? anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I have pics from college goofing off and also the day (october 8th 02) that I began bodybuilding. I am sorry to say, but I will not post those pics as it would only fuel some of the haters' fire. Some day, I will send them in to FLEX so that they can write up some before and after story, but that'll have to wait for awhile...sorry, blame it on the haters bro.

Yeah, there have been times when I wanted to show some throwback pics, but I figured that I should save em' for a later date ya know. The haters' don't really make my decisions, but they do enlighten me on how I should save something such as old pics for later. Don't you worry, they'll be out soon enough.

Peace! ;D

Where are the pics Phil ?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2009, 12:44:49 PM »
Heath could go from Skinny fat to what he looks like now in 2 years if he wanted to.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2009, 12:56:33 PM »
All I know is Jay is gonna take it this year.
Most are all show no go!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2009, 12:59:03 PM »
Does anyone have any pics of Phil as he came up the ranks, say 2001 2002? Right as he started to switch over to bodybuilding? Phil? anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #104 on: July 29, 2009, 01:05:23 PM »
Legend has it Phil Heath's first time touching a weight was in the pumping room before winning the USAs.  True story. 

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: July 29, 2009, 01:17:55 PM »
Legend has it Phil Heath's first time touching a weight was in the pumping room before winning the USAs.  True story. 

haha.  I hope repetrope documented it all.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #106 on: October 02, 2012, 07:59:52 PM »
I haven't maxed out on any lifts since college. As you guys can see from the internet link posted that I did lift weights. I never said I didn't lift, I only said that I did for bodybuilding. Think about it, basketball is now a sport where guys have to be stronger, faster, etc. to be competitive which is why we all had to lift in college. I was always built even in high school AND I DIDN'T LIFT WEIGHTS, I actually didn't wanna do it because of the myth that your game [basketball] would suffer. Many peeps cannot understand how someone like myself can reach this level of bodybuilding so quickly, but why throw around these types of threads as if you know what I'm really capable of.

I have always been an athlete, which is why I earned a division 1-a scholarship which is something many cannot claim on record. Do any of you really think that baskeball players lift like bodybuilders? If so, then why aren't they all on-swole? That means that they aren't bodybuilders nor are they lifting and especially eating like one. When I played, we did bench press, squats (front and or back), Lunges, deads, high snatch pulls, chins and cleans(hang and from the floor).  That was all for being explosive on the playing floor. We weren't pushing that much weight in comparison to bodybuilders, but I was exceptional because of my genetics. It was a good program, but more powerlifting than bodybuilding, I think many aren't reading things clearly.

I've been blessed with some really good genetics, but I also work my butt off just like many of you do or claim to do. Some of these guys on the board who speculate so much and again, try to through salt on my game should just realize that I'm doing something positive and not being an arrogant punk considering my success in this sport. I respect everyone's opinion but I do not like it when peeps don't know anything about being an athlete and we're not talking about playing club ball or hanging with friends. I'm talking about high level post high school experience as all of them had some type of trait (genetics, hard work) to get them there. Ok, I'm done with this topic as I've spent again way too much of my time defending who I am. I do appreciate the people on here who have my back in reference to explaining my lifting experience, so I say thank you. The haters, well I guess they have nothing better to do, but I guess I enjoy it so keep it up and I will always try harder (7-0 baby).

Peace!
Good talking to you Phil, good luck in the future

-JJ
L