Author Topic: Check out my backstage interview with Phil Heath  (Read 14998 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Check out my backsateg interview with Phil Heath
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2012, 09:56:35 AM »
that's very standard and typical behavior of a true narcissist

Perfect attitude for a champion, but not so much for socializing.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2012, 10:01:18 AM »
Perfect attitude for a champion, but not so much for socializing.

actually man, narcissists tend to be very adapt within the social realm, as they tend to be very charming individuals, but just don't go around insulting them, coz their incredibly fragile egos just can't handle it :D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2012, 10:15:21 AM »
actually man, narcissists tend to be very adapt within the social realm, as they tend to be very charming individuals, but just don't go around insulting them, coz their incredibly fragile egos just can't handle it :D

Well said, they're great "mr/mrs nice" actors. They like to manipulate you to reach their goals and I've dealt with them in several situations. Many creative, commercial & managing folks have this attitude. I've lost my job as a trainer because I started a discussion with a sensitive fagg who was the "manager" of that place.

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Check out my backstage interview with Phil Heath
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2012, 10:35:02 AM »
secrets
more duiretics,insulin,simple sugars ..esciline/synthol or what have u...biggest things ya can do to change condition in one day is the diuretics , insuline n sugar for staying pumped n not flattening out..sum guyss use a sauna to.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2012, 11:09:07 AM »
Ronnie did

These 2 look better then current

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2012, 11:25:37 AM »
He seemed really agitated , I'd like to know the real story behind why he like this , I think Kai got to him and never really saw him as a threat and now he's scared. Kai got to him I don't think Phil can handle the pressure , I know he reads this board wait until he sees a good majority favored Kai lol
This maybe true, Kai has beaten Phil at the Arnold, Kai is the only one competing today, when on, that could beat Phil.

As much as Phil is liked, probably more people give him ish because they whisper, "well he's never beaten Kai when he's on." and "Phil is narrow, he doesn't deserve the title." things like that can get to a person.

At the of the day, I still think he has respect for Kai---that he is formiable, but I don't hink he counted on Kai to be as good as he was.

Surprise, Phil, this is what happens when you have to defend your title.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2012, 12:24:46 PM »
  Narrow Gift

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2012, 12:30:37 PM »
lol i dont like kai green personally and i favour phil heath since seeing him two years back.. however... rewatching the vids after watching it live... and even my wife rewatching it with me today... kai green did have a stronger physique even my wife noticed lol. He had more stirations and size.

It was a close call and yeah in this interview heath is pissed and irate.. but quite frankly... seeing how many neg comments there are on getbig its not surprising.

In my opinion NO ONE brought me a WOW factor except the third place dude... he had amazing physique just not size like the other dudes but AMAZING physique...

I am looking forward to next year...

Jay Cutler's still got my heart while he was olympia

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2012, 12:32:07 PM »
secrets
more duiretics,insulin,simple sugars ..esciline/synthol or what have u...biggest things ya can do to change condition in one day is the diuretics , insuline n sugar for staying pumped n not flattening out..sum guyss use a sauna to.

obviously..

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2012, 12:32:21 PM »
  It would have been better for Kai to have won this one

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2012, 12:38:17 PM »
Phil is no Ronnie.

Phil is a cock and makes past champs look better.

Ask the tough questions Tony!

P

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2012, 12:41:29 PM »
secrets

Not true.  Adenosine Monophosphate

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2012, 02:25:05 PM »
Messiah of Muscle is a misnomer.

Tony is the messiah for the money that he will pocket when lazy ass top bbers decide that the money in australia is big enough to justify the pain of flying for 20 something hours one way and then having to go around a country full of branch warren rednecks that happen to live in the south hemisphere

each year tony has to convince these bums to make the travel. last year he was very happy with getting branch , .. now it seems there is no interview with him. When australians dont want you , that means you are fucked. Goodbye Branch

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2012, 02:47:03 PM »
Sleep deprivation increases dopamine and can cause mania.

Sleep deprivation is the only technique know to enable a temporary remission of depression symptoms in depressed people.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2012, 04:09:10 PM »
Messiah of Muscle is a misnomer.

Tony is the messiah for the money that he will pocket when lazy ass top bbers decide that the money in australia is big enough to justify the pain of flying for 20 something hours one way and then having to go around a country full of branch warren rednecks that happen to live in the south hemisphere

each year tony has to convince these bums to make the travel. last year he was very happy with getting branch , .. now it seems there is no interview with him. When australians dont want you , that means you are fucked. Goodbye Branch

Actually I spoke to Branch backstage several times. He is signed by MD, therefore cannot do interviews with Flex.
Looks like you fucked that one up, better check the facts before you run the mouth.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2012, 04:32:48 PM »
I love this site :D its hilarious

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2012, 04:45:37 PM »
I love this site :D its hilarious

And so is ur mom

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2012, 04:57:51 PM »
We can do anything?

Cure cancer, mutherfocker.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2012, 05:21:15 PM »
Actually I spoke to Branch backstage several times. He is signed by MD, therefore cannot do interviews with Flex.
Looks like you fucked that one up, better check the facts before you run the mouth.

are you telling us that you paying for branch's business class seat to your prison island tony?
or is he traveling coach this year, with Phil up front?

Ps: As a free piece of advice: you should not wear wide striped black suits unless your go to work in the City of London

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2012, 07:17:45 PM »

You are a complete tool. My advice to you is to shut the hell up.... Why have a go at someone whom supports bodybuilding in Australia?

are you telling us that you paying for branch's business class seat to your prison island tony?

Ps: As a free piece of advice: you should not wear wide striped black suits unless your go to work in the City of London

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2012, 07:25:27 PM »

Haha you're awesome. Thanks for the fashion tips. You "guys" are normally good with that stuff.
Regular guys don't often notice or comment on what other guys are wearing.

As for how I treat my athletes, once again run the facts before you run the mouth.

Billy Guns

PHIL has a MELTDOWN on Flexonline
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2012, 12:35:12 PM »
One would think Phil would be happy and excited about winning but clearly a little birdy got into his ear that he was given a HUGE GIFT with his win over KAI check out how negative he comes across and how he emphasizes his haters

http://www.flexonline.com/videos/ifbb/2012-post-olympia-interview-phil-heath-and-hany-rambod

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: PHIL has a MELTDOWN on Flexonline
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2012, 12:41:02 PM »
have you checked out GH15's website.  They will welcome you there.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2012, 12:43:41 PM »
Lol @ Phil's eye roll when he said he silenced the Kai fans. He really thinks he's unbeatable.
"Ill assemble my army, were going to battle in 2013"
FUCKING LOL.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2012, 01:08:58 PM »
Lol @ Phil's eye roll when he said he silenced the Kai fans. He really thinks he's unbeatable.
"Ill assemble my army, were going to battle in 2013"
FUCKING LOL.
Men in thongs, " It's serious bizness!"

"Phil I have to ask you, when did you have your "Shit just got real" moment"?

"Well, it was when I realized, that Kai came with his army of Kai supporters (NYU's Philosophy Dept)."