Author Topic: pangasius fish is way cheaper than tilapia, is there nuclear waste in it or...  (Read 5377 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
what's the catch

i know there has to be one

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I don`t know but I am a fish eater and when it comes to fish you get what you pay for, nothing beats tilapia fish, for taste or digestion

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
NO CATCH, according to Wikipedia and Google- no issues other fish don't already have...

99% of people like it's flavor/texture/price...

**TILAPIA is over-rated, by the way- cheaper fish are out there**

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
you already mentioned it yourself. Nuclear waste is rampant in all fish since the Fuckushima dissaster. Besides all of the other toxins are already present in higher amounts than ever.

You will be better off eating something that grows your muscles and make you bigger, more ripped and athletic looking, like a beans and potatoes. Fish does the opposite. It makes you look like a potato with eyes. Potatoes are for eating. You taking notes?

Strenth

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
NO CATCH, according to Wikipedia and Google- no issues other fish don't already have...

No way, Tilapia goes down smoothly, no gas at all and smooth shits, not to mention taste good.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
some times this pangasius will be sold as cheap as 3 euros per kilo under private label

suspiscious much

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  beans rice and potatoes will just make you fat and have gas

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
We use to love turbot. It's fished from Alaska. Tilapia is junk compared to it. Turbot just disappeared from NJ. When you can find it the price is insane. We asked a fish store what's the deal with turbot? He said the Asians found they loved it and they are willing to pay a premium price for it. All sellers of the fish won't even bother selling it to American markets. Fuck, I loved that fish.  

RagingBull

• Getbig IV

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Eating Tilapia is Worse Than Eating Bacon!

http://www.draxe.com/eating-tilapia-is-worse-than-eating-bacon/

This guy is soooooooooooooo full of shit, worse then bacon, wow this guy is on the pipe.

the reality is I can come to a scientific conclusion in almost anything cause anything can cause anything, this article is like saying drinking water can kill you cause you can choke on it, so possible but however improbable

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV

I can get sole or cod, same weight, same price per lb

ukjeff

From the article slating Tilapia
This is why I only eat Wild Caught fish like Wild Sockeye Salmon. Wild caught salmon is loaded with Omega-3 fats, EPA and DHA, and has incredible health benefits. Plus, Salmon contains astaxanthin (A metabolic building block) which has been shown to be 6,000 times more powerful than Vitamin D at absorbing free radicals.

To see all the fish I recommend, check out my free Healing Food Shopping List. If you’re not eating Salmon or another wild caught fish once daily, then I recommend taking a high quality fish oil that contains astaxanthin, like Oceans 3.

I hope he chokes on a bone.   :)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Eating Tilapia is Worse Than Eating Bacon!

http://www.draxe.com/eating-tilapia-is-worse-than-eating-bacon/

No I don't think so!!!

Eating pork is the equivalent of eating a 5 year old human child. They are the most intelligent and aware of their surroundings than any other non human being that are slaughtered in USA by flesh gnawing customers. THINK!

This level of ignorance makes me upset.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
having a fish or chicken sandwich is better, albeit gruesome and disrespectful . But it's better than starving if your out traveling or really late to get home at night once in a blue moon.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
yes I a gree great thread

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Pangasius is just a hardy, easy to farm type of catfish. It was/is used as filler fish or fried to mask it's bland taste.

It's cheap for that reason, and recently people have smeared it as a dirty, factory farmed fish from Asia. But it's not really farmed any differently than any other cheap fish, fisheries are just worried about it chiseling away at another part of the cheap fish market.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Pangasius is just a hardy, easy to farm type of catfish. It was/is used as filler fish or fried to mask it's bland taste.

It's cheap for that reason, and recently people have smeared it as a dirty, factory farmed fish from Asia. But it's not really farmed any differently than any other cheap fish, fisheries are just worried about it chiseling away at another part of the cheap fish market.

ok, gonna stock pile this cheap fish

no more tilapia for this bodybuilder

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
No way, Tilapia goes down smoothly, no gas at all and smooth shits, not to mention taste good.

I spoze if you're getting US tilapa, but most tilapia consumed in the U.S. comes from China/Taiwan (frozen) or Central and South America (fresh). Less than 10 percent of tilapia consumed in the U.S. is farmed domestically.  Avoid anything out of China.

what's the catch

i know there has to be one

It's a Vietnamese river catfish, also called swai.  NASTY farming practices.  :-X  Would not eat.
:

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

I spoze if you're getting US tilapa, but most tilapia consumed in the U.S. comes from China/Taiwan (frozen) or Central and South America (fresh). Less than 10 percent of tilapia consumed in the U.S. is farmed domestically.  Avoid anything out of China.

I think you guys are reading into this to much, I have been eating talipia since the beginning of time and I have never had a problem. What is wrong with Chinese talipia?

But now that I have your attention, I have a question  ;) ... was it you that deleted the Rothschild`s thread, everyone thinks it was you, if so, why?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I think you guys are reading into this to much, I have been eating talipia since the beginning of time and I have never had a problem. What is wrong with Chinese talipia?

But now that I have your attention, I have a question  ;) ... was it you that deleted the Rothschild`s thread, everyone thinks it was you, if so, why?
the stuff from ecuador actually tastes better.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
pangasius is labeled as "basa" or "swai" where i live.  As far as farm raised lower fat fish go, it's one of  the best tasting.  It's farmed mostly in the Mekong river of Vietnam, which is pretty fucking disgusting.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

Won't eat anything out of China.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2011/11/10/142220310/farmed-tilapia-with-a-dash-of-antibiotic

http://www.montereybayaquarium.org/cr/cr_seafoodwatch/sfw_recommendations.aspx?c=ln
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never saw the Rothschild thread.  What was it about?
:

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

Won't eat anything out of China.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2011/11/10/142220310/farmed-tilapia-with-a-dash-of-antibiotic

http://www.montereybayaquarium.org/cr/cr_seafoodwatch/sfw_recommendations.aspx?c=ln
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never saw the Rothschild thread.  What was it about?

Thanks I will look into it.

The Rothschild thread was a thread about there power and wealth and control and vanished without an explanation as to why, it could at least been switched else where rather then just disappearing but we don`t who did it.