Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 16, 2014, 09:45:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012 Sheru Classic - Prejudging Pics and Callouts  (Read 4866 times)
G_Thang
Getbig V

The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2012, 12:51:24 PM »

Pro Bikini in 1st callout from the 2012 Sheru Classic with Nicole Nagrani, India Paulino, Nicole Moneer

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-u--2u-El0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-u--2u-El0</a>

I do not understand bikini judging.  I know Nicole gets placings because of Dad and the Fat Son.  Amanda Latona and Vanessa Campbell clean the floor with those 3, but can't win a show, even when the Fat Son doesn't have a girl entered.
Report to moderator   Logged

I got Brass!
Lobstah
Pros
Getbig III

the anti-booty, apparently

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2012, 11:25:36 PM »

I do not understand bikini judging.  I know Nicole gets placings because of Dad and the Fat Son.  Amanda Latona and Vanessa Campbell clean the floor with those 3, but can't win a show, even when the Fat Son doesn't have a girl entered.

First of all, what bikini show has happened where there wasn't an FMG girl in the mix? Of all the FMG bikini girls, here's a list  of just the ones who qualified for and competed in the Olympia:

Abigail Burrows
Diana Graham
Dianna Dahlgren
India Paulino
Jaime Baird
Jennifer Andrews
Marcela Tribin
Narmin Assria
Nathalia Melo
Nicole Nagrani
Ruthie Harrison
Sonia Gonzales
Stacey Alexander
Tianna Ta
Tiffany Marie Boydston

You find me a bikini pro show where not a one of these girls competed, so I know what show you saw where "the Fat Son" didn't have a girl entered, but Vanessa Campbell placed poorly. Or are you just talking out of your ass?
Second, I feel you - I love vanessa campbell and she is fly as hell, but...seriously dude, even as a fan of hers, you HAVE to know that this is not lean enough to do well in an IFBB bikini comp, right? I know among getbiggers, y'all like em thick and meaty, but we all clearly know what the ideal for IFBB bikini is, and this is not it:

I'm not denying that she is fine - SHE IS, but they are looking for tight bikini girls, even when the shit is stacked:

Third, Amanda Latona has placed Top 5 in 4 of her last 6 pro shows, and Vanessa Campbell has placed Top 5 in four of her last 8. In fact, when Vanessa won the Iowa Pro, she beat out Jennifer Andrews and Tianna Ta, both FMG girls.

I'm not saying no one has ever gotten fucked by politics. I'm not even saying Vanessa has never been fucked by politics. I'm just saying you are talking out of your ass, and not basing your shit on facts.

That said, yeah, homegirl is fly.

Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!