Author Topic: 2012 Olympia - Where are the After Party Pics ????  (Read 6103 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 2012 Olympia - Where are the After Party Pics ????
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2012, 10:04:01 PM »

Went to the Olympia Gala around midnight, took a few pics, they had the Flex Awards there.  Phil Heath did come.

Then headed to Rumors Pool Party, sponsored by Bodybuilding.com, MusclePharm, Optimum Nutrition, and quite a few others. About 1,000 people or so there. Wound up staying until 3am, then got tired, and left.  This was a cool place to talk to people, and although noisy, a lot less crazy than Encore was. 

Other parties were at Encore (Gaspari, Muscletech and Phil Heath's sections), and if you know Club XS, it gets very packed, tight and loud (we went there last year).  Yes, Phil did go there (he left the Orleans Gala around 1am to head off there)

Still others went to Tau (official party where Flex Magazine, and others went too).   

Yes, I took a few pictures, but this year, quiet a lot less (I was up since 6:30am Saturday morning shooting all day, and went to bed Friday evening around 2:30am)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2012, 02:01:40 AM »
TAO

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2012, 03:37:07 AM »

ALL after parties are cancelled until Titus's prole

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2012, 04:57:15 AM »
Went to the Olympia Gala around midnight, took a few pics, they had the Flex Awards there.  Phil Heath did come.

Then headed to Rumors Pool Party, sponsored by Bodybuilding.com, MusclePharm, Optimum Nutrition, and quite a few others. About 1,000 people or so there. Wound up staying until 3am, then got tired, and left.  This was a cool place to talk to people, and although noisy, a lot less crazy than Encore was. 

Other parties were at Encore (Gaspari, Muscletech and Phil Heath's sections), and if you know Club XS, it gets very packed, tight and loud (we went there last year).  Yes, Phil did go there (he left the Orleans Gala around 1am to head off there)

Still others went to Tau (official party where Flex Magazine, and others went too).   

Yes, I took a few pictures, but this year, quiet a lot less (I was up since 6:30am Saturday morning shooting all day, and went to bed Friday evening around 2:30am)

How many men did you hit on Ron?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2012, 05:03:26 AM »
How many men did you hit on Ron?

so are you trying to say that ron is the biggest poofster here on these boards cyp?