Author Topic: Houston officer kills double amputee in wheelchair  (Read 22312 times)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
Re: Houston officer kills double amputee in wheelchair
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2012, 03:56:32 PM »
can't be too careful. when in doubt, blow him away, shoot first ask questions later, and do it with absolute impunity. welcome to America its good to be pig

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2012, 05:58:53 PM »
No jackass, but I'm not a wheelchair bound bum wielding a pen in the face of an armed police officer. Nature weeded out a weak link here.

No, "irongrip50".  The cops killed him.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2012, 06:00:26 PM »
I'd like to know why the police approached him if they didn't have his empty hand observed.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2012, 06:23:35 PM »
No, "irongrip50".  The cops killed him.

As if people aren't part of nature.  ::) Seriously though, this guy was worthless and needed to be put down like a stray dog. As a matter of fact, I have more sympathy for the dog.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2012, 02:26:57 AM »
Why are we even having this conversation? The cop will get off scot-free. You know it, I know it, the cop knows it. Back in the day cops at least had to put an actual knife or gun in your dead fingers. Now a pen in the hands of a cripple is already enough. Pretty soon (if you're not there already) cops can just start blasting away people in plain daylight for no reason whatsoever, and get away with it.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2012, 08:54:24 AM »
Oh yes, let's cry a fucking river over this dude, it's obvious he was going to cure cancer within the next few years. ::)

are you just pretending to be a psychopath or are you one ? just askin..

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2012, 08:59:09 AM »
x2
V

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2012, 09:42:34 AM »

To me there is nothing wrong with what I said.  At what point can you just stop feeling sorry for people and let them take responsibility for their own actions?  This guy is a drain on society, and while you may shed a tear for him, I do not.  He reminds me of this bum that was struck by a car not too long ago.  He was drunk, and wandered out into traffic and was killed.  The man had been arrested many times and was actually interdicted, which means legally he could not drink anymore.  What I see is nature weeding out the weak.  You get one chance on this planet, why not do something of merit with your time instead of being a drain on working society.  I'm not an animal freak, but we put down straydogs for being a nuisance, not saying we should do the same with people, but when one person dies because of their own stupidity, I could care less.  I'm also not exonerating the cop, as I think he should/could have handled it better, but like I said, I have no real sympathy for the man who was killed.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2012, 09:43:33 AM »
x2

And you, not attacking you, but for someone who loathes the human race so much, how could you not see this as anymore than poetic justice?

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2012, 06:20:54 AM »
To me there is nothing wrong with what I said.  At what point can you just stop feeling sorry for people and let them take responsibility for their own actions?  This guy is a drain on society, and while you may shed a tear for him, I do not.  He reminds me of this bum that was struck by a car not too long ago.  He was drunk, and wandered out into traffic and was killed.  The man had been arrested many times and was actually interdicted, which means legally he could not drink anymore.  What I see is nature weeding out the weak.  You get one chance on this planet, why not do something of merit with your time instead of being a drain on working society.  I'm not an animal freak, but we put down straydogs for being a nuisance, not saying we should do the same with people, but when one person dies because of their own stupidity, I could care less.  I'm also not exonerating the cop, as I think he should/could have handled it better, but like I said, I have no real sympathy for the man who was killed.

I agree upon examination of your point. the bum he blew away was a freeloader and waste of space ect, thats fine the world is a better place without him but the point is the cop isn't supposed to be selective of who he chooses to plug. a person is a person so he does not have the right to be a judge jury and executioner at his discretion, he in fact works for big brother who has written a constitution who decides those things. he has to (in a perfect world) maintain a level of equal judgment among civilians and treat everyone the same regardless of status. when shit like this happens, when nazi cops like this get away with these monstrous things it sets a precedent on those actions. if he were out of uniform on his own time thats entirely different.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2012, 11:00:24 AM »
I agree upon examination of your point. the bum he blew away was a freeloader and waste of space ect, thats fine the world is a better place without him but the point is the cop isn't supposed to be selective of who he chooses to plug. a person is a person so he does not have the right to be a judge jury and executioner at his discretion, he in fact works for big brother who has written a constitution who decides those things. he has to (in a perfect world) maintain a level of equal judgment among civilians and treat everyone the same regardless of status. when shit like this happens, when nazi cops like this get away with these monstrous things it sets a precedent on those actions. if he were out of uniform on his own time thats entirely different.

Oh, I agree, I was jus saying I wouldn't shed a tear over this dude. I already said in an earlier post I thought the cop should be fired. And, I see that once you start mowing down bums, that where does it stop. Next it's welfare mongers, then the minimum wage guy at McDonald's. 

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2012, 06:02:03 PM »

Maybe some day you will end up in a wheechair.  Nobody thinks anything bad will happen to them but it does, maybe a car accident or some guy shoots you for in a liquor store hold up or something as simple as tripping down the stairs.  Then you can't work and your wife or girlfriend decides she doesn't need an anchor around her neck.  The money runs out and soon your living in shelters.  You start to drink to forget and someday some cowboy cop starts giving you a hard time because you smell of booze and because he knows he can and you just explode because of all the shit you have had to endure and you can't take it anymore and the next thing you know a bullet hits you in the chest.  But wait, you don't die, as you hoped you would but you wake up in the hospital to find the bullet ricocheted up and took out your spinal cord leaving your arms useless.  You think you know what waits around the corner?  Guess again.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2012, 06:26:05 AM »
Maybe some day you will end up in a wheechair.  Nobody thinks anything bad will happen to them but it does, maybe a car accident or some guy shoots you for in a liquor store hold up or something as simple as tripping down the stairs.  Then you can't work and your wife or girlfriend decides she doesn't need an anchor around her neck.  The money runs out and soon your living in shelters.  You start to drink to forget and someday some cowboy cop starts giving you a hard time because you smell of booze and because he knows he can and you just explode because of all the shit you have had to endure and you can't take it anymore and the next thing you know a bullet hits you in the chest.  But wait, you don't die, as you hoped you would but you wake up in the hospital to find the bullet ricocheted up and took out your spinal cord leaving your arms useless.  You think you know what waits around the corner?  Guess again.

Then I would have been deemed obsolete by the State, and liquidated accordingly.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2012, 06:32:52 AM »
And you, not attacking you, but for someone who loathes the human race so much, how could you not see this as anymore than poetic justice?
Man, I don't hate the human race, I hate those that bring the human race down to the level of animals, like this policeman, who shot and killed a schizophrenic handicapped man who had obviously already had his fair share of suffering.  The man needed some compassion and understanding, not a bullet to the head.  If it wasn't a wheelchair bound schizophrenic amputee but rather a young healthy guy, who was in the process of mugging and beating someone's harmless old grandmother half to death before attempting to flee with her life savings and then was shot by a policeman, then I would have no compassion and consider it poetic justice, but to shoot a handicapped dude because he was having a bad day, come on, where's the justice in that?  It's not the first dude the Policeman has gunned down either.
V

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2012, 08:58:27 AM »
@ E-Kul, I'm not sayin the policeman shouldn't be held accountable, a few posts up I said he should be canned. I'm just saying I won't shed a tear for someone who I feel had his shot at life, and fucked it up.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2012, 04:45:35 PM »
@ E-Kul, I'm not sayin the policeman shouldn't be held accountable, a few posts up I said he should be canned. I'm just saying I won't shed a tear for someone who I feel had his shot at life, and fucked it up.

wow

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2012, 05:01:15 PM »
wow

Not attacking, but I'd like to know why it is you would feel compassion for someone who has no real worth and is not a functioning human. And I don't mean someone such as a mentally handicapped person from birth or an accident, but someone who is a drug abusing thief. I have more sympathy for an animal than someone like this. I'd like to hear your view on why you believe they deserve so many chances. Maybe they could come live with you?  ???

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: October 01, 2012, 06:19:59 AM »
Not attacking, but I'd like to know why it is you would feel compassion for someone who has no real worth and is not a functioning human. And I don't mean someone such as a mentally handicapped person from birth or an accident, but someone who is a drug abusing thief. I have more sympathy for an animal than someone like this. I'd like to hear your view on why you believe they deserve so many chances. Maybe they could come live with you?  ???

dude like someone said earlier you dont know what his circumstances were that lead him to end up like that. everyone always thinks bad things only happen to other people until the day it happens to you, and its probably the shock factor of that, that mentally defeats them sending them into a downward toilet like spiral making it impossible to cope with or recover from. step by step destruction that was almost meant to be.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 01, 2012, 06:30:00 AM »
dude like someone said earlier you dont know what his circumstances were that lead him to end up like that. everyone always thinks bad things only happen to other people until the day it happens to you, and its probably the shock factor of that, that mentally defeats them sending them into a downward toilet like spiral making it impossible to cope with or recover from. step by step destruction that was almost meant to be.
The double amputee wheelchair guy was schizophrenic, he ended up a cripple because he placed himself in front of a train and lost an arm and a leg.  He said he was trying to purge himself of the devil.  The dude did have some serious mental issues.  The cop was still in the wrong, just saying wheelchair dude wasn't all there.
V

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 02, 2012, 05:23:41 PM »
I hope someone makes these cops do some fancy talking.