Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 28, 2014, 11:35:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Day in the life of an IFBB Pro Bodybuilder: Food and Drugs  (Read 7951 times)
sean
Getbig IV

« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2012, 08:01:05 AM »

T3.. is that taken an entire hour before any food is taken in? I just ask, because people prescribed that for the practical reason, are instructed to do so to get full absorption of the pill. Otherwise, if taken with food, it may not workout out. Seems like a bit of time to go waiting to eat when someone on that amount of gear would wake up with a ravenous appetite.
Report to moderator   Logged
Twaddle
Getbig IV

« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2012, 08:27:53 AM »

maybe these fellas are in need of some advices from our own will the thrill brink Huh

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQhugR0y4oU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQhugR0y4oU</a>

He reminds me of Chaz Bono with a goatee.  Also, this whole "trucker" outfit he's got on, he needs a ponytail to make it complete.  Other than that, he seems like a complete douchbag.   Cheesy
Moen
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2012, 08:40:05 AM »

T3.. is that taken an entire hour before any food is taken in? I just ask, because people prescribed that for the practical reason, are instructed to do so to get full absorption of the pill. Otherwise, if taken with food, it may not workout out. Seems like a bit of time to go waiting to eat when someone on that amount of gear would wake up with a ravenous appetite.

I was told to take it at least 30 mins before food by my endocrinologist. So it needn't be a full hour.
Euro-monster
Getbig V

Team Dutchie style!!

« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2012, 08:42:57 AM »

I was told to take it at least 30 mins before food by my endocrinologist. So it needn't be a full hour.
                                      ^^^^ ...this

?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!