Author Topic: What does Getbig make of this (Muslim thread. Join in) ?  (Read 5757 times)

littledumbells

• Getbig III
Re: What does Getbig make of this (Muslim thread. Join in) ?
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2012, 07:24:29 AM »
No I am trying to illustrate the reality that these 'attacks' and distorted claims are unfounded and I am pointing to the fact that the United States of America only a hundred years ago married as young as 7 years of age.

Culture in the west has changed from being family oriented and geared towards marriage, towards being a consumer and having 'fun' sexually well into your thirties as opposed to marrying, having responsibilities, etc...

Also pointing out about Muhammad (pbuh) and her marriage that it had nothing to do with sexual lusts, etc... that it had nothing to do with what these islamophobes trying to fraudulently repeat.

Aisha the mother of the believers, is responsible for majority of sayings/actions related to us about Muhammad (pbuh). She had an army she led, she was able to say/do what she wanted after Muhammad (pbuh) passed away.

Hence these hateful lies about Muhammad (pbuh) are nothing but fraud and hate mongering.

The fact that the first photo is a fraud, also illustrates who we are dealing with here. Islamophobes who are liars and frauds.

Your example only reinforce the fact that muslims are at a minimum 1 century behind most of the rest of the world. In other examples you have used it sets the religions evolution back even further.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #76 on: October 03, 2012, 08:21:25 AM »
One would ass-u-me that a person isn't going to wait years to consummate his marriage.

I'm not assuming anything. I don't assume 2012 marriage is like 1012 marriage.

Just a question for the Muslims here - at what age did he break his child bride in?

Seems everything else 'is written' - so when did he slip her a length?

Must be in the Koran somewhere, no? Seems like it tells you pretty much how to live your life, so it must be in there somewhere...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #77 on: October 03, 2012, 08:57:12 AM »
Can you tell me what age it was when Mohammed consummated his marriage with his child bride? You know - how old was she when he actually fucked her?

The girl was aged Nine. Don't forget Muhummad was a Perfect Human Pedo Being

Did the word consummated go above your head?

No,  I answered your question, Muhammad fucked Aisha when she was aged nine.  Do I have to spell it out for you!  Some Getbiggers - JJeeeeZZzzzz!
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #78 on: October 03, 2012, 02:33:20 PM »
  Your example only reinforce the fact that muslims are at a minimum 1 century behind most of the rest of the world. In other examples you have used it sets the religions evolution back even further.

50 years ago in the United States of America. Women could not own their own property or run a business without their husband's ownership. Schools and all places were racially segregated. According to strict adherance of christianity, someone could not even divorce as its against the bible as Paul calls it adultery.

Western cultures are the ones that constantly think they are superior because at this instance in history they seem to posses the greatest material posessions in the world. Today America and the west legalize homosexuality and homosexual 'marriage' the next step as already occuring in some places is 'adoption' of children by these homosexual 'marriages' or using technology and 'donors' artificially insemenating a 'surrogate mother' and then that child born through a mother given to gay men or lesbian women.

Westerners think westerners are 'modern' yet you are the one that's deluded.

Westerners  think it's modern that girls don't marry young but fuck around in their teens and publicly fuck around during their club scene phase? Modern mhmm

The principles are there, that anyone who reaches puberty should marry if they have the means, not fuck around for 10-20 years before they decide to 'settle'

Clearly in this society most men and women are too immature unlike the women of the past when it comes to responsibilities and marriage. That's why I married a woman that's 5 years older than me :) Most guys would never want to marry someone older than them even if it's by 5 years, yet I did. All these western cultural 'norms' are just that. So it's ironic indeed.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2012, 04:42:22 PM »
I'm not assuming anything. I don't assume 2012 marriage is like 1012 marriage.

Just a question for the Muslims here - at what age did he break his child bride in?

Seems everything else 'is written' - so when did he slip her a length?

Must be in the Koran somewhere, no? Seems like it tells you pretty much how to live your life, so it must be in there somewhere...

hard