Author Topic: Presidential Debate - Discussion  (Read 57992 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Tonight's Presidential Debate Discussion
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2012, 06:36:56 PM »
gotta love MIGHT ROMAN EYE's Smile of fucking steel his concentration is stiffer than a falcon 10 inch erection. obama just looking like a sorry shameful bastard not an ounce of confidence

ROMAN EYE seems like he wants to bully obama since hes made so many stupid choices
A

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: October 03, 2012, 06:37:04 PM »
From what I've seen, Romney is rolling over him....people forget that Romeny has been operating the top of the financial world for decades.  He's seen his share of bullshitters in board rooms and he's dealt with them like he's dealing with this fool....complete evisceration

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 03, 2012, 06:37:52 PM »
"You kill jobs" - Romney currently burying Obama, causing him to look down in shame.

all that looking down might cost him the election

that smile of ROMAN EYE is intimidating
A

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 03, 2012, 06:37:56 PM »
Romney still not answering the question about what is he going to cut and I already talked about this he will do away with mortgage interest deduction. I keep telling people this and much like raising fees in Massachusetts where I live its a hidden tax. Obama has done nothing talking about Mitts history in MA. Romney is running away from his own VP plan.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2012, 06:38:24 PM »
The format of this debate sucks.  The moderator needs to reign them in but he's too much of a pushover.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2012, 06:39:05 PM »
Romney killing it!!!!

"You pick the losers"   

LOL!!!!!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2012, 06:39:25 PM »
The format of this debate sucks.  The moderator needs to reign them in but he's too much of a pushover.

the moderater has a cold poltergiest look about his eyes but hollow inside a total pussy boy
A

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2012, 06:40:07 PM »
Obama's in 'prevent defense' mode. Romney's racking up yards.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2012, 06:41:46 PM »
 ::) Romney flip flop again but to the ignorant his conviction is more appealing than his history

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2012, 06:42:21 PM »
I am not watching it. But it really doesn't matter because they are both lying--basically, telling you what you want to hear. Just listening to lies.

Why even waste your time listening to this crap when you know everything they say they will not follow through on?
X

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 03, 2012, 06:43:19 PM »
I am not watching it. But it really doesn't matter because they are both lying--basically, telling you what you want to hear. Just listening to lies.

Why even waste your time listening to this crap when you know everything they say they will not follow through on?
Romney is the prepared liar in this debate

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2012, 06:44:38 PM »
Romney still not answering the question about what is he going to cut and I already talked about this he will do away with mortgage interest deduction. I keep telling people this and much like raising fees in Massachusetts where I live its a hidden tax. Obama has done nothing talking about Mitts history in MA. Romney is running away from his own VP plan.

He doesn't need to run away or to his veep's plan...Romney leads the ticket, so his plan is the only one that matters

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2012, 06:45:49 PM »
This is not even fair.  Obama is getting destroyed and made to look like a complete fool 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #88 on: October 03, 2012, 06:46:55 PM »

Obviously, they're politicians. I don't have a personal issue with Obama, I'm sure he thinks he's right in what he's doing, I don't think he's evil, but I'm a selfish republican, and do not want to help the poor without me getting help as well, so Romney has my vote.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 03, 2012, 06:47:59 PM »
Obama is getting eaten alive tonight. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2012, 06:53:07 PM »
Obviously, they're politicians. I don't have a personal issue with Obama, I'm sure he thinks he's right in what he's doing, I don't think he's evil, but I'm a selfish republican, and do not want to help the poor without me getting help as well, so Romney has my vote.

Exactly. So if its obvious they are lying, then why listen? ??? ???

Seems like a waste of time.
X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2012, 06:54:14 PM »
Exactly. So if its obvious they are lying, then why listen? ??? ???

Seems like a waste of time.

Better than Dancing w the Stars? 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2012, 06:55:10 PM »
Better than Dancing w the Stars? 

Na man, just turn the Science, Discovery or Animal Planet Channel :)

X

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 03, 2012, 06:55:43 PM »
I will say, I know Romney is trying to get his point across, but he is getting a little pushy at times. Obama on the other hand is not well versed in finance like Romney and is being vague in his answers and they are scripted. So far, on that issue, he's out of his league. We will see how they fare on the other items.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2012, 06:56:44 PM »
I will say, I know Romney is trying to get his point across, but he is getting a little pushy at times. Obama on the other hand is not well versed in finance like Romney and is being vague in his answers and they are scripted. So far, on that issue, he's out of his league. We will see how they fare on the other items.

Romney is making obama look awful 

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #95 on: October 03, 2012, 06:57:48 PM »
very fair assessment. Romney is out of obama's league on this issue
follow the arrows

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #96 on: October 03, 2012, 06:59:35 PM »

He needs to since the damn moderator keeps letting Obama ramble beyond 3 minutes. >:(
:

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #97 on: October 03, 2012, 07:02:18 PM »
haha like all that stuff matters. Seriously, people really don't give a crap about finance and economics, blah.

I guarantee you that if Romney was pro-choice and pro-gay marriage, every person who cared about his stance on finance and economics would drop him in a second.

The average american is not smart enough (including myself) to truly understand complex economic and politics. This is why people get PhDs in these fields and study them fervently.
X

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 03, 2012, 07:03:04 PM »
On some of this shit, like where he was blasting Romney about his corporate tax loopholes I.e. the oil tax breaks, I don't know why Romney didn't just say, "yeah, you're right, but you've had four years to change this and haven't".

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: October 03, 2012, 07:04:53 PM »
haha like all that stuff matters. Seriously, people really don't give a crap about finance and economics, blah.

I guarantee you that if Romney was pro-choice and pro-gay marriage, every person who cared about his stance on finance and economics would drop him in a second.

The average american is not smart enough (including myself) to truly understand complex economic and politics. This is why people get PhDs in these fields and study them fervently.

You couldn't be more wrong...I completely agree wit Romney's economic policies and could give less than a single fck about gay marriage.