Author Topic: Liberal shitbags in total meltdown  (Read 3058 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Liberal shitbags in total meltdown
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2012, 05:52:22 PM »
yeah, that's why when he got into office he repeatedly tried to compromise with the Repubs (even at the criticism of his own party)  That's what bullies do...right

And when he caved unemployment benefits, single payer, extending the Bush tax cuts, etc..

If he's a bully then I have yet to see it

Anyway, he better bring a different Obama to the next debate or he's going to give away the election to Romney

Yeah, he except he didn't. You're pretty much as big of a liar as the Usurper is. It's cute how much you try to emulate him.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2012, 05:57:33 PM »
yeah, that's why when he got into office he repeatedly tried to compromise with the Repubs (even at the criticism of his own party)  That's what bullies do...right

And when he caved unemployment benefits, single payer, extending the Bush tax cuts, etc..

If he's a bully then I have yet to see it

Anyway, he better bring a different Obama to the next debate or he's going to give away the election to Romney
LOL and pelosi isnt a far left nut job...

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2012, 03:08:29 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2012, 07:00:22 AM »
Obama missed many many opportunities to call Romney on his bullshit yet today he is saying the Romney lied in the debate.     The time to have brought that up would have been during the debate.
He need to stop trying to be polite and gracious or he's going to get his clock cleaned again
You can't deal with a con man and a bully by being polite

I dunno.  What's the quote about "A wise man told me don't argue with fools - cause people from a distance can't tell who's who" ???

Obama sat there tired, looking at the lead he has in the polls, thinking "do no harm tonight".   He didn't HAVE to try to argue with the guy talking a mile a minute with 27 total truth distortions.  He didn't HAVE to try to play fact checker.   Seriously, if a homeless guy with a sign screams "the sky is falling", I don't sit and argue with him.  Ya don't swing down at a fool.

SO while romney looked excellent from a visual standpoint, and obama looked stammering and exhausted... a week after the debate, nobody is going to care that obama looked like stir fried shit... but all that video of romney promising things he contradicted earlier this year will be in commercials, etc.  Just 36 hours after debate, the job numbers came out and the news cycle moves on - but all that video of Romney pandering to the center is there now.  If the polls are suddenly shifting in swing states, let's see it in a day or three.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2012, 07:09:10 AM »
but all that video of romney promising things he contradicted earlier this year will be in commercials, etc. 

New Obama Ad (calling Romney 'Dishonest') features footage from debate, Romney ad..

(CNN) – President Barack Obama's campaign on Saturday released their second television ad which argues Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney was dishonest at Wednesday's debate and in one of his own television ads.

This ad, like one released Thursday - the day after the debate - uses footage from the faceoff between Obama and Romney.

"I'm not in favor of a $5 trillion tax cut," Romney can be seen saying on the debate stage in the spot.

Obama and Romney sparred over that point at the debate, and the campaigns have waged war over it since on the campaign trail and in statements...

[ Invalid YouTube link ]