Author Topic: Ridiculously sexy car, Veyron has nothing on this!  (Read 7895 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Ridiculously sexy car, Veyron has nothing on this!
« on: October 04, 2012, 10:44:02 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Ridiculously sexy car, Veyron has nothing on this!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 10:47:11 PM »

Very cool!

If you can get past the fact that it's designed and manufactured by white infidels.   :-X

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 10:47:51 PM »
Eh.....Seen better.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 10:52:58 PM »
Very cool!

If you can get past the fact that it's designed and manufactured by white infidels.   :-X

Don't worry 20% of France is mozzlem and many more mozzlem converts to come ;)

Haha, you are such a douche brah.

I am fluent in French :D Vive la France oh la la (jesting but I am fluent in french lol)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 10:53:58 PM »

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 10:54:54 PM »
I'd feel kinda strange driving that to the supermarket.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 10:56:02 PM »
Don't worry 20% of France is mozzlem and many more mozzlem converts to come ;)

Haha, you are such a douche brah.

I am fluent in French :D Vive la France oh la la (jesting but I am fluent in french lol)

Hey brah, post up some pictures of African / Arab auto brands......

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 10:56:05 PM »
I'd be like this  8)

Wait.. if you could afford that, why would you drive to the market in the first place? Hire maids and servants to do your groceries. Concentrate on lifting and eating duh.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 10:56:43 PM »
Hey brah, post up some pictures of African / Arab auto brands......  Oh wait....   :-[

Well Arabs are smart. They provide the fuel. You slave to make the cars :D And by 'you' I mean the white infidel, as I'm a now white mozzlem :D I am still slaving in the west while they joy ride in their expensive cars but meh. You just jelly.

They can do this and not give a damn:

Notice my sarcasm at your racism and islamophobe non-sense. Now why must you turn every thread I post about Islam, Muslims or Arabs or Africans. You are just jealous :) It's a thread about a frickin car.

Did you know that it was a Muslim that invented the crankshaft, camshaft, pistons and valves? Literally thousand years ago. One can argue if it weren't for crusades, the world would have progressed alot faster and a car might have even been invented way before by Muslims.

The person in question was none other than Al-Jazari who lived from 1136-1206:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Jazari

Stop being an ignorant douchebag. I sometimes hate being white when I am surrounded by such ignorant fucks who are of the same race as I am.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 11:04:15 PM »
Well Arabs are smart. They provide the fuel. You slave to make the cars :D

lol yeah...

Engineering and manufacturing luxury vehicles that consist of over one hundred thousand parts with insanely tight tolerances is nothing.  

Selling oil to the west (by force in some cases) on the other hand is really....  ;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 11:06:11 PM »
Missing the portion that a Muslim invented components of a combustion engine way before your time?

Still an ignorant racist douchebag? Still bitching and jealous? You are on the leash by them backwardz ayrabz. In the end they live better than we do in this shithole of a continent while you talk shit about them without knowing anything about them.

Let me guess your response? Bomb bomb bomb Iraq song? I hate the white race sometimes... need to tan to dissacoiate myself with morons like yourself :D

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2012, 11:07:10 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2012, 11:09:35 PM »
Lol in the end arabs own more exotic cars than any westerner can imagine. Italian exotic makers like Ferrari and Lambourghini make even one offs for them.

You are just racist jealous trash.

I don't even endorse their life style as it's extensive, it indeed is contrary to Islam to be so materialistically excessive, but I still am opposed to such idioitic racism and ignorance.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2012, 11:12:07 PM »

That Camel must be the "component" he's referring to!  Although I'm almost certain Muslims didn't invent Camels?  ???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2012, 11:14:52 PM »
Something I have in common with Muslim and African dictators!  

Our love of the old Mercedes Benz S class.  Designed and built by White Christians.  8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2012, 11:22:40 PM »

I think you should move to detroit.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2012, 11:24:58 PM »

I think you should move to detroit.

haha!!!  ;D

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2012, 11:29:36 PM »
Did you know that it was a Muslim that invented the crankshaft, camshaft, pistons and valves? Literally thousand years ago. One can argue if it weren't for crusades, the world would have progressed alot faster and a car might have even been invented way before by Muslims.
In the name of efficiency they would probably have a built-in IED.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2012, 11:30:07 PM »
I assure you arabs (and muslims -- as being arab does not mean being muslim) are definetely not jealous of you as you are of them.

I present you the actual fastest car in the world. That no one knew of or about until last few years. It could hit 268mph. 125mph in 8 seconds. One off only. Built for an Arab. 1000hp. This was way before any vision of the Veyron.

1991, because a mclaren f1 would not do. So yes this came a year before the mclaren f1 and is faster than today's bugatti veyron :)

Sure sure he didn't build it, but you're still a jealous white trash fuck.

Oh and. FYI, our roads are GARBAGE, every time I visit ANYWHERE else in the world (eg: europe) the roads are better.. The roads in Arab countries on the other hand... very safe to hit 300km/hr+. Race track perfect highways.

You jealous white trash youuuuu

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2012, 11:31:15 PM »
In the name of efficiency they would probably have a built-in IED.

oh fuck!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahaahahahah haha!!!

;D ;D ;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2012, 11:33:24 PM »
Well quite appropriately so, while your vision of arabs are of destruction (eg; you wanting to destroy them and misrepresenting them as wanting destruction). The vision of arabs and muslims in general is to build.

Give it ten more years. You'll be the absolute laughing stock of the world. The infrastrucutre in the west is in turmoil. While you keep talking about camels and tents and towel heads. They are building their nations' infrastructures.

China has long surpassed America and yet you still think they are all ching chow ching ching chow chop sticks :) They also own you because they loaned you your debts and produce all that you buy.

Revenge is a dish best served cold  8) But let me guess. As usual. America's answer is war and more war how typical indeed :)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2012, 11:34:01 PM »
They can do this and not give a damn:

lol, this car was abandoned by someone who fled the country in order to evade car payments / traffic fines ::)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2012, 11:40:08 PM »
FYI these people have vision to build, while you have racism and a vision for war

I wish our roads were as good damn it... instead we also have lame retarded traffic laws.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2012, 11:41:56 PM »
Actually the fastest car in the world is the new Koenigsegg Agera R.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2012, 11:43:37 PM »
Well quite appropriately so, while your vision of arabs are of destruction (eg; you wanting to destroy them and misrepresenting them as wanting destruction). The vision of arabs and muslims in general is to build.

Give it ten more years. You'll be the absolute laughing stock of the world. The infrastrucutre in the west is in turmoil. While you keep talking about camels and tents and towel heads. They are building their nations' infrastructures.

China has long surpassed America and yet you still think they are all ching chow ching ching chow chop sticks :) They also own you because they loaned you your debts and produce all that you buy.

Revenge is a dish best served cold  8) But let me guess. As usual. America's answer is war and more war how typical indeed :)
Well I'm not american, so there's that. But yes, my vision of arabs is indeed of destruction. In recent times they have yet to prove me wrong. Yes, long ago they were the envy of the world, the first large enlightened society. But what have they done for me lately?

Arabs do two things: fight, and hold pissing contests, which is what those infrastructure investments mostly are. One Al Maktoum does not compensate for rich princelings building bigger just to outdo their inbred kin.