Author Topic: Ridiculously sexy car, Veyron has nothing on this!  (Read 7906 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Ridiculously sexy car, Veyron has nothing on this!
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2012, 12:31:23 AM »
Well Arabs are smart. They provide the fuel. You slave to make the cars :D And by 'you' I mean the white infidel, as I'm a now white mozzlem :D I am still slaving in the west while they joy ride in their expensive cars but meh. You just jelly.

They can do this and not give a damn:

Notice my sarcasm at your racism and islamophobe non-sense. Now why must you turn every thread I post about Islam, Muslims or Arabs or Africans. You are just jealous :) It's a thread about a frickin car.

Did you know that it was a Muslim that invented the crankshaft, camshaft, pistons and valves? Literally thousand years ago. One can argue if it weren't for crusades, the world would have progressed alot faster and a car might have even been invented way before by Muslims.

The person in question was none other than Al-Jazari who lived from 1136-1206:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Jazari

Stop being an ignorant douchebag. I sometimes hate being white when I am surrounded by such ignorant fucks who are of the same race as I am.
Nothing smart about squatting on land with oil reserves. The smart people (white infidels) are the ones that were able to extract the oil. The Arabs got lucky associating with the Whites. Once their oil dries up what do they have left? Nothing, nada. No more drifting and no more flying bodyparts.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2012, 12:32:07 AM »
No shit sherlock. I just hate ignorance.

And what you call 'fanatical ideology' is just your lack of understanding of a religion that hosts 2 billion people, because you have not taken the effort to educate yourself beyond a few blogs and tv programs that carry political agendas.

From all the people on here who profess they know 'so much about islam' not a single one has actually read a qur'an.

I don't have a problem with Islam, I have a problem with dipshits like you... lol  

People don't troll you because you're a Muslim, they fuck with you because you're a jerk.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2012, 12:34:22 AM »
I don't have a problem with Islam, I have a problem with dipshits like you... lol  

People don't troll you because you're a Muslim, they fuck with you because you're a jerk.

Jerk? How? Because I don't bend over when people slander my faith? Yes I'm quite outspoken. Nor do I feel any remorse in speaking out against western nation's hypocrisies and warmongering. There's a strong correlation between islamophobes and racists on this forum. You bag arabs, muslims, africans in the same bag.

I talk to people accordingly how they talk to me. I start by being polite and courteous but if some douchebag comes at me I will respond in equity. I can hold an intellectual conversion with an intellectual individual. I can also start a shitfest if I am dealing with trashy people. Although I try to avoid that as much as possible (not worth it) but here we are in this thread.

You derailed this thread with obviously racist intent. SO I'm a jerk  ::)

FYI I frickin love cars, working them, racing them, etc... you just pissed on my parade homes.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2012, 12:38:14 AM »
Jerk? How? Because I don't bend over when people slander my faith? Yes I'm quite outspoken. I talk to people accordingly how they talk to me. I start by being polite and courteous but if some douchebag comes at me I will respond in equity.

I don't know if you've noticed but there are dozens of Muslims on here that we respect.  ksa_triceps constructively debated people all the time and actually taught people a thing or two.

He's not a whiny, hate filled, hypocritical bitch like you though.

Let's start fresh!  :)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2012, 12:39:50 AM »
So you prefer someone who speaks sometimes and keeps silent most of the time?

If I witness injustice in front of me, which I do every day on this forum. I will speak out. Everyone has a different personality. I'm quite outspoken. If I see some douchebag on the street harassing an old lady, most people will 'fear' approaching the person, I'll go straight to his face and ask what's up?

Everyone's different, I don't keep silent.

In fact, I did not join any politics or religious discussion until I witnessed derogatory comments. I joined this forum in fact for old gh15 posts (I was curious who he was). As I started posting I was shocked, then I reported them to mods. Some posts were deleted, then posts continued. When I reported they were not deleted. So when I realized some mods had a racist bias themselves, I decided I will start responding. Hence my involvement in the poltiics section where alot of the racist vermins multiply. I familiarized myself with the local racist bigots and islamophobes.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2012, 12:43:56 AM »
Nothing smart about squatting on land with oil reserves. The smart people (white infidels) are the ones that were able to extract the oil. The Arabs got lucky associating with the Whites. Once their oil dries up what do they have left? Nothing, nada. No more drifting and no more flying bodyparts.

If you're so smart why are you 16 trillion dollars in debt and hated by the world, while you spend billions on media to demonize them ayrabz and mozzlemz. Every hollywood movie makes america look like a saint and a 'hero' yet the world hates you for your actions, wars, deception, double standards, etc...

Not smart are we?

The west constantly keeps talking about being 'the best' or better than the rest of the world while taking a piss on others through media, wars, etc... Well wake up sunshine. People are smartening up.

You once thought China was nothing but a bunch of slave labour cheap for hire. They smartened up too. You supplied them the technology and know-how they developed it further and today their infrastructure and economy surpasses you. They own your debt, they own you.

What is your resolution? Yet again war. As Obama built up yet another war machine in the pacific. War war war. More war.

Likewise arabs, they have oil, sure, the black gold indeed. If flow of oil stopped for a day western economy/machine would COLLAPSE within a matter of days, weeks, months. Nada. Done.

They smartened up too, because that money they earn, instead of JUST spending it on personal luxuries they started BUILDING their countries, while you completely are oblivious to NOT building your country but instead invading other countries.

Every time family comes from Europe to visit me in north america, the first thing they notice is our SHIT roads. They are like is something wrong with your car, "oh no its just the roads"  ???

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2012, 12:53:55 AM »
If you're so smart why are you 16 trillion dollars in debt and hated by the world, while you spend billions on media to demonize them ayrabz and mozzlemz. Every hollywood movie makes america look like a saint and a 'hero' yet the world hates you for your actions, wars, deception, double standards, etc...

Not smart are we?

The west constantly keeps talking about being 'the best' or better than the rest of the world while taking a piss on others through media, wars, etc... Well wake up sunshine. People are smartening up.

You once thought China was nothing but a bunch of slave labour cheap for hire. They smartened up too. You supplied them the technology and know-how they developed it further and today their infrastructure and economy surpasses you. They own your debt, they own you.

What is your resolution? Yet again war. As Obama built up yet another war machine in the pacific. War war war. More war.

Likewise arabs, they have oil, sure, the black gold indeed. If flow of oil stopped for a day western economy/machine would COLLAPSE within a matter of days, weeks, months. Nada. Done.

They smartened up too, because that money they earn, instead of JUST spending it on personal luxuries they started BUILDING their countries, while you completely are oblivious to NOT building your country but instead invading other countries.

Every time family comes from Europe to visit me in north america, the first thing they notice is our SHIT roads. They are like is something wrong with your car, "oh no its just the roads"  ???
The Jews got the White man in debt. They established and control the illegal private Federal Reserve and were given the right to issue currency with closed books.

It is time for Whites to take charge again and fix the mess they created.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2012, 02:20:26 AM »
I assure you arabs (and muslims -- as being arab does not mean being muslim) are definetely not jealous of you as you are of them.

I present you the actual fastest car in the world. That no one knew of or about until last few years. It could
 hit 268mph. 125mph in 8 seconds. One off only. Built for an Arab. 1000hp. This was way before any vision of the Veyron.

1991, because a mclaren f1 would not do. So yes this came a year before the mclaren f1 and is faster than today's bugatti veyron :)

Sure sure he didn't build it, but you're still a jealous white trash fuck.

Oh and. FYI, our roads are GARBAGE, every time I visit ANYWHERE else in the world (eg: europe) the roads are better.. The roads in Arab countries on the other hand... very safe to hit 300km/hr+. Race track perfect highways.

You jealous white trash youuuuu
That car was never tested and never went 268---that is a "theorical" top speed. Also, apparently, that car is sitting in a NC auto dealership. Nice design, but the car brand never got past the conceptual phase....

Also, with the Peugeot Onyx Concept Car, part of the interior (the grey part) is made from recycled newpaper.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2012, 03:22:58 AM »
Mussies would have invented the car before Europeans? ROFL...

The islamic world was well in decline, well done on believing what you want to believe to suit your ideology. Unintelligent fool.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2012, 05:00:48 AM »
BTW, that red F40 was apparently owned by a Brit who moved to Dubai and couldn't pay on it or other things and left the car there and went home. There are many cars like that in Dubai.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2012, 05:09:36 AM »
Yesterday I laughed my head off at a filthy Muslim. The brown piece of shit was only praying in the middle of the gym reception area. His equally filthy buddy was standing watch (and checking out his ass) as he was on all four whisper words into the air. A personal trainer came over and told him to fuck off out of the way. He got up wordlessly and buggered off. Taking his boyfriend with him.

You catch these vermin praying everywhere these days. I don't mind if only they'd stay in their nests, but they come out and bother decent people.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2012, 06:38:30 AM »
That car is a peugeot, one of the worst car manufacturers ever, like most french cars.

Also, please do the world a favour and go kill yourself.... just not by suicide bombing, unless you are surrounded by your disgusting muslim family and you take them with you. Thanks.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2012, 06:52:29 AM »
That car is a peugeot, one of the worst car manufacturers ever, like most french cars.

Also, please do the world a favour and go kill yourself.... just not by suicide bombing, unless you are surrounded by your disgusting muslim family and you take them with you. Thanks.
Peugeot was bringing it to Audi a few yrs ago at the 24 hours of Le Mans, they have some real interesting tech in their Le Mans racers---I believe they even won overall one yr. I forgot.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2012, 07:08:03 AM »

ahmedovich, translate please
all drugs - TPPIIP

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2012, 07:28:49 AM »
Peugeot was bringing it to Audi a few yrs ago at the 24 hours of Le Mans, they have some real interesting tech in their Le Mans racers---I believe they even won overall one yr. I forgot.

Theyre road cars are awful imo

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2012, 07:56:40 AM »
Theyre road cars are awful imo
At least you get to drive them, Peugeot, Renault, Alfa, Fiat left the US market years ago.
No Franco-Italian cars here except Ferrari and Maserati.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2012, 08:21:41 AM »
Let me get this straight, you hate Jews but you post on a Jews Forum.

You hate White people, and the West but you live in a European Country and Admire European Cars.  

I bet you ate at McDonalds today, and are using an Apple computer!!!  ;D

Fight the power my brother!!!

Solid breakdown!

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2012, 08:44:39 AM »
Muslim vs. Jewish Contributions to the World
Muslim

The Global Islamic population is approximately 1,200,000,000, or 20% of the world population.
They have received the following Nobel Prizes:
Literature:
1988 - Najib Mahfooz
Peace:
1978 - Mohamed Anwar El-Sadat
1994 - Yaser Arafat:
1990 - Elias James Corey
1999 - Ahmed Zewa

Economics:

**(none)**

Medicine:
1960 - Peter Brian Medawar
1998 - Ferid Mourad

Jewish
The Global Jewish population is approximately 14,000,000, or about 0.02% of the world population.

They have received the following Nobel Prizes:

Literature:

1910 - Paul Heyse
1927 - Henri Bergson
1958 - Boris Pasternak
1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon
1966 - Nelly Sachs
1976 - Saul Bellow
1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer
1981 - Elias Canetti
1987 - Joseph Brodsky
1991 - Nadine Gordimer World

Peace:

1911 - Alfred Fried
1911 - Tobias Michael Carel Asser
1968 - Rene Cassin
1973 - Henry Kissinger
1978 - Menachem Begin
1986 - Elie Wiesel
1994 - Shimon Peres
1994 - Yitzhak Rabin

Physics:

1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer
1906 - Henri Moissan
1907 - Albert Abraham Michelson
1908 - Gabriel Lippmann
1910 - Otto Wallach
1915 - Richard Willstaetter
1918 - Fritz Haber
1921 - Albert Einstein
1922 - Niels Bohr
1925 - James Franck
1925 - Gustav Hertz
1943 - Gustav Stern
1943 - George Charles de Hevesy
1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi
1952 - Felix Bloc h
1954 - Max Born
1958 - Igor Tamm
1959 - Emilio Segre
1960 - Donald A. Glaser
1961 - Robert Hofstadter
1961 - Melvin Calvin
1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau
1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz
1965 - Richard Phillips Feynman
1965 - Julian Schwinger
1969 - Murray Gell-Mann
1971 - Dennis Gabor
1972 - William Howard Stein
1973 - Brian David Josephson
1975 - Benjamin Mottleson
1976 - Burton Richter
1977 - Ilya Prigogine
1978 - Arno Allan Penzias
1978 - Peter L Kapitza
1979 - Stephen Weinberg
1979 - Sheldon Glashow
1979 - Herbert Charle s Brown
1980 - Paul Berg
1980 - Walter Gilbert
1981 - Roald Hoffmann
1982 - Aaron Klug
1985 - Albert A. Hauptman
1985 - Jerome Karle
1986 - Dudley R. Herschbach
1988 - Robert Huber
1988 - Leon Lederman
1988 - Melvin Schwartz
1988 - Jack Steinberger
1989 - Sidney Altman
1990 - Jerome Friedman
1992 - Rudolph Marcus
1995 - Martin Perl
2000 - Alan J. Heeger

Economics:

1970 - Paul Anthony Samuelson
1971 - Simon Kuznets
1972 - Kenneth Joseph Arrow
1975 - Leonid Kantorovich
1976 - Milton Friedman
1978 - Herbert A. Simon
1980 - Lawrence Robert Klein
1985 - Franco Modigliani
1987 - Robert M. Solow
1990 - Harry Markowitz
1990 - Merton Miller
1992 - Gary Becker
1993 - Robert Fogel

Medicine:

1908 - Elie Metchnikoff
1908 - Paul Erlich
1914 - Robert Barany
1922 - Otto Meyerhof
1930 - Karl Landsteiner
1931 - Otto Warburg
1936 - Otto Loewi
1944 - Joseph Erlanger
1944 - Herbert Spencer Gasser
1945 - Ernst Boris Chain
1946 - Hermann Joseph Muller
1950 - Tadeus Reichstein
1952 - Selman Abra ham Waksman
1953 - Hans Krebs
1953 - Fritz Albert Lipmann
1958 - Joshua Lederberg
1959 - Arthur Kornberg
1964 - Konrad Bloch
1965 - Francois Jaco b
1965 - Andre Lwoff
1967 - George Wald
1968 - Marshall W. Nirenberg
1969 - Salvador Luria
1970 - Julius Axelrod
1970 - Sir Bernard Katz
1972 - Gerald Maurice Edelman
1975 - Howard Martin Temin
1976 - Baruch S. Blumberg
1977 - Roselyn Sussman Yalow
1978 - Daniel Nathans
1980 - Baruj Benacerraf
1984 - Cesar Milstein
1985 - Michael Stuart Brown
1985 - Joseph L. Goldstein
1986 - Stanley Cohen [& Rita Levi-Montalcini]
1988 - Gertrude Elion
1989 - Harold Varmus
1991 - Erwin Neher
1991 - Bert Sakmann
1993 - Richard J. Roberts
1993 - Phillip Sharp
1994 - Alfred Gilman
1995 - Edward B. Lewis

The Jews are not promoting brain washing the children in military training camps, teaching them how to blow themselves up and cause maximum deaths of Jews and other non Muslims.

The Jews don't hijack planes, nor kill athletes at the Olympics.

The Jews don't traffic slaves, nor have leaders calling for Jihad and death to all the Infidels.

Perhaps the world's Muslims should consider investing more in standard education and less in blaming the Jews for all their problems.

Regardless of your feelings about the crisis between Israel and the Palestinians and Arab neighbors, even if you believe there is more culpability on Israel's part, the following two sentences really say it all:

If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel.

I assure you arabs (and muslims -- as being arab does not mean being muslim) are definetely not jealous of you as you are of them.

I present you the actual fastest car in the world. That no one knew of or about until last few years. It could hit 268mph. 125mph in 8 seconds. One off only. Built for an Arab. 1000hp. This was way before any vision of the Veyron.

1991, because a mclaren f1 would not do. So yes this came a year before the mclaren f1 and is faster than today's bugatti veyron :)

Sure sure he didn't build it, but you're still a jealous white trash fuck.

Oh and. FYI, our roads are GARBAGE, every time I visit ANYWHERE else in the world (eg: europe) the roads are better.. The roads in Arab countries on the other hand... very safe to hit 300km/hr+. Race track perfect highways.

You jealous white trash youuuuu