Author Topic: Dem Sources: "Obama thought he won the debate" - LMFAO!!!!!  (Read 2137 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Dem Sources: "Obama thought he won the debate" - LMFAO!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2012, 06:20:01 PM »
I love how your level of sourcing varies when there's a little (D) next to the person getting shit on by an anonymous person.

Cain't 5 accusers were shit on and mocked by millions - and not credible.  This cat remains anonymous, possibly completely made up for all we know, and it "confirms" this for you.

Come on dude, just tell us what the standard is for anonymous sources, and we'll all stick to it.

Here you go 240

________________________ _

Obama: If people read transcript, they’ll think I won last debate (Narcissist in Chief)
 Washington Examiner ^ | October 13, 2012 | Joel Gehrke

Posted on Saturday, October 13, 2012 8:54:28 PM by Snuph

sound bite at link..

President Obama told a Miami radio host yesterday that he never thought, during last week’s presidential debate, that Mitt Romney got the better of him.

“That’s not actually how I thought about it,” Obama said on the Michael YO! Show when asked if there was a moment when he knew he was losing last week. “I do think that on television it was clear that I was being too restrained when Mr. Romney was telling his tall tales. But the truth is, when you read the transcript, everything I said was true and a lot of what he said was not.”

Obama did concede that he “had an off-night” and explained that he was “too polite” to bring up Romney’s 47 percent remarks.

“It is a useful reminder, though, that the news media’s attention span is fairly short,” he said of the fact that the 47 percent comments didn’t come up in the debate.

Obama also talked about his earliest experience in the private sector. “My first job was at Baskin Robbins and it paid minimum wage,” he said. “I don’t know what minimum wage was back then — it was probably three bucks an hour.”

The show began with Obama weighing in on the Mariah Carey-Nicki Minaj feud on American Idol, saying that between the two, he prefers Mariah Carey. “Mariah — she’s actually done some events for us,” Obama said. “Nicki, I don’t know, but I’ve got her on my iPod.”

No word on whether his iPod contains the song in which Minaj says “I’m a Republican voting for Mitt Romney.”

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...