Author Topic: Front loading vs back loading  (Read 2445 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Front loading vs back loading
« on: February 10, 2013, 05:23:42 PM »
This was discussed in another thread but what's been ur real world experience on this?

Running 500 mg test x 11 weeks and if one has 5 weeks of var is it best to run it in the beginning to increase strength early to gain more or run it at the end to harden up?

Thoughts on this?
you are gay.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Front loading vs back loading
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 05:43:15 PM »
What kind of test you running?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 05:46:50 PM »
It's a weird mix, 200 mg test cyp and 50 mg prop per ml, kind of a variation of sus ...
you are gay.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 06:19:39 PM »
Well...usually people like to use orals to kick start a cycle while the injectables are building up stable blood levels. The hormones go to work right away but most people don't notice strength and weight increases after several weeks with long esters. The Sustanon is a mix and tbh I've never used it but I imagine it will take several weeks for you to "feel" it while the var should be felt sooner.

I have no self control so I woulda popped an anavar and injected a cc of test before I even thought about asking..lol. For me, I'd like to feel the effects right away...

It comes down to personal preference cause I think either way... at the beginning or at the end will not make a big difference. Time on will dictate your results...I don't know your experience but for me, I'd rather use what you got there and divide it (somewhat evenly) in a way where I can extend it the longest...like 16-20 weeks.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 08:10:23 PM »
I always liked to start the orals up front to get the cycle going.  By the time you are done with the orals, your injects are kicked in 100% and you have a smooth transition.

I've honestly never liked back loading, i always thought it was a waste of gear since you're about to come off.  It takes time to build real muscle and using orals at the end before PCT just seems like a waste.  I would think the kick start with orals would give you a better chance at adding a few extra pounds of muscle throughout the entire cycle.

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 09:50:13 PM »
from what ive seen either what overlord said or ppl will take it up a notch, do a month of kick starter oral then at the end of a cycle finish up with a month of an oral too. But has to be at least 12 weeks.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 04:25:38 AM »
I think it depends on the oral you are using. I would always frontload with dbol or anadrol. But when I use steroids like var or halotestin I use dbol or anadrol to jumpstart and back load with anavar or halotestin.I like to start out jumpstarting with a more potent oral then using something like anavar or halotestin to harden up the last 3-4 weeks.with a blend like that you should start to feel the Prop in the blend pretty quickly.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 10:33:12 AM »
ya prep is awesome just unfortunately painful :(

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 03:16:23 PM »
Front...back...throw in garbage. Really doesn't matter...probably bunk anyhow.