Author Topic: Israel shoots down unidentified drone  (Read 12216 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Israel shoots down unidentified drone
« on: October 07, 2012, 09:43:45 AM »
Many of us are waiting for a "false flag" that might happen that would give President Obama or Prime Minister Netanyahu a reason to engage with Iran.  IMO This "drone" was either American or Israeli... In other words, it's bullshit.  Shit is getting crazy as we get closer to critical mass.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/06/14264335-israel-shoots-down-unidentified-drone#comments

JERUSALEM — The Israeli air force shot down a drone after it crossed into southern Israel on Saturday, the military said, but it remained unclear where the aircraft had come from. The drone was first spotted above the Mediterranean in the area of the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip to the west of Israel, said military spokeswoman Avital Leibovich.  It was kept under surveillance and followed by Israeli air force jets before it was shot down above a forest in an unpopulated area near the border with the occupied West Bank.

Leibovich said it was shot down at about 10 a.m. (3 a.m. ET), after it travelled east some 55 kilometers (35 miles) across Israel's southern Negev desert. Defense Minister Ehud Barak praised the interception as "sharp and effective." "We view with great severity the attempt to compromise Israeli air space and will consider our response in due course,"Barak said in a statement. Soldiers, assisted by helicopters, were searching the area for the remains of the drone, which security sources said most likely did not originate from the Gaza Strip. Israel's Army Radio reported the drone was not carrying any explosives.

Israeli parliament member Miri Regev, a former chief spokesman of the military, wrote on Twitter it was an "Iranian drone launched by Hezbollah," referring to the Lebanese Shi'ite group that fought a war with Israel in 2006. Defense officials would not confirm Hezbollah's connection to the drone. On at least one occasion, Iranian-backed Hezbollah has launched a drone into Israel. And in 2010, an Israeli warplane shot down an apparently unmanned balloon in the Negev near the country's Dimona nuclear reactor. The Israeli military released a 10-second video clip of what it said was Saturday's mid-air interception. In the video, a small, unidentified aircraft is seen moments before being destroyed by a missile fired from a fighter jet.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: Israel shoots down unidentified drone
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 06:23:54 PM »
drug cartels use submarines and trebuchets.  don't tell me islamic terrorists or neighboring hostile countries of israel are beyond using drones. 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 07:27:42 PM »
False flag to give reason for israel to involve Lebanon and further destabilize the middle-east ::) Ah... people are so ignorant..

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 07:30:43 PM »
False flag to give reason for israel to involve Lebanon and further destabilize the middle-east ::) Ah... people are so ignorant..

wrong.  idiot.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 07:36:07 PM »
lol sure believe in the fairy tales by fox news, cnn and all the other war speak streams of misinformation :)

Certain US elites, political lobbies and organizations (like AIPAC, bnai brith), israel are blood thirsty for world war 3.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 07:41:16 PM »
lol sure believe in the fairy tales by fox news, cnn and all the other war speak streams of misinformation :)

Certain US elites, political lobbies and organizations (like AIPAC, bnai brith), israel are blood thirsty for world war 3.

as bad as those sources are they're still more credible than your worthless, ill-informed clown babble.  kill yourself.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 10:14:22 PM »
Awww

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 03:40:50 AM »
drug cartels use submarines and trebuchets.  don't tell me islamic terrorists or neighboring hostile countries of israel are beyond using drones. 
They would, if they could afford them. Or do you think muslim terrorists can afford real drones, where ultra-rich drug cartels can't?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2012, 05:04:14 AM »
Israli Jews are fierce badasses RESPECT

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2012, 08:18:55 AM »
You respect murderers, thieves, liars and crooks? Fascinating. Must be why your government is run by people who want your country to fail :)

The only time in recent human history that there was peace in Palestine was under Muslim rule. Where Jews, Christians and Muslims lived peacefully.

When the crusades came they not only killed Jews and Muslims they even killed the local Christians deeming them heretics for living peacefully with Jews and Muslims.

Then the zionists came and there's never been peace since. Christians and Muslims are oppressed by so called Jews.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 04:49:02 PM »
You respect murderers, thieves, liars and crooks? Fascinating. Must be why your government is run by people who want your country to fail :)

The only time in recent human history that there was peace in Palestine was under Muslim rule. Where Jews, Christians and Muslims lived peacefully.

When the crusades came they not only killed Jews and Muslims they even killed the local Christians deeming them heretics for living peacefully with Jews and Muslims.

Then the zionists came and there's never been peace since. Christians and Muslims are oppressed by so called Jews.

lol.. please.  you live in fantasy land. 

when jews began repopulating 'palestine' after ww2 local arab tribes flocked to jewish settlements en masse to enjoy the prosperity and modern farming jews introduced.  it was only after islamic extremism seeked to expel and exterminate the jewish population that violence erupted.. not jewish action.  modern israelis continue to suffer despite being attacked and murdered by animals who deliberately target civilians.  israelis defend themselves and go through great lengths to avoid killing innocents.. difficult since the dogs hide in mosques, schools, and hospitals.  and this is the filth you defend. 

only a worthless drone like yourself would believe the lies and promulgate them.  stop polluting the world and go suicide bomb yourself in your own backyard.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2012, 09:07:00 PM »
They would, if they could afford them. Or do you think muslim terrorists can afford real drones, where ultra-rich drug cartels can't?
yep, muslim terrorists funded by oil rich Saudis and ME middlemen---with money far longer than drug cartels.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2012, 09:24:02 PM »
yep, muslim terrorists funded by oil rich Saudis and ME middlemen---with money far longer than drug cartels.

absolutely.  this is the modern world and those who 'believe' and are fighting a war go far beyond the needs of business that drugs can bring.  as long as we're thinking of funding keep in mind that terrorism is very entwined in the profits from drugs, esp heroin.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2012, 08:37:45 AM »
lol.. please.  you live in fantasy land. 

when jews began repopulating 'palestine' after ww2 local arab tribes flocked to jewish settlements en masse to enjoy the prosperity and modern farming jews introduced.  it was only after islamic extremism seeked to expel and exterminate the jewish population that violence erupted.. not jewish action.  modern israelis continue to suffer despite being attacked and murdered by animals who deliberately target civilians.  israelis defend themselves and go through great lengths to avoid killing innocents.. difficult since the dogs hide in mosques, schools, and hospitals.  and this is the filth you defend. 

only a worthless drone like yourself would believe the lies and promulgate them.  stop polluting the world and go suicide bomb yourself in your own backyard.

LMAO what a load of bullshit. Fantasy much.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2012, 10:51:22 AM »

You are dilusional!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2012, 12:51:13 PM »
No you are

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2012, 12:56:03 PM »
Israli Jews are fierce badasses RESPECT

X2

Always gratifying to sit back on my comfortable recliner and watch them go in and kick a little ass now and again.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2012, 01:00:06 PM »
No you are

happens on both sides.  finding incidents like that doesn't mean anything compared to the decades of murdered civilians by palestinians.  act like animals, be treated like animals because israel doesn't have to tolerate bad behavior.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2012, 01:49:49 PM »
Wow you are braintarded.

Israel was created through forced immigrations and terrorism.

You don't know history if all you think is "the evil palestinians". I've studied the conflict in detail.

In a nutshell, zionists promoted vast immigrations from Russia and europe into Palestine since the late 1800s, it kept accelerating. The british 'interfered' and there was a backlash and jewish terrorists started bombing and killing civillians, market places, attacking the british, until the british ran away. Then they started targetting the palestinians.

A genocide of the palestinians took place, mass evictions, mass land theft, million+ refugees. Hundreds of villages ethnically cleansed, hundreds of mosques and churches destroyed.

That's how 'israel' was created. Then to wash their hands of the jews, europeans and americans voted on the 'creation of israel' and the zionists celebrated all happy happy in 1948. Hence the palestinians call it the 'great catastrophe'. It was injustice done to the natives.

Jews were the minority, they still are not the majortiy but they intend to drive off all the palestinians be they christian or muslim out of palestine until they control 'israel' over all those lands. Hence the continuing 'settlements' which are basically illegal land grabs little by little.

Palestinians can't even WALK or drive on the 'settlement roads' even though its their country. They got shot at and often killed.

The root cause of the conflict is the illegal establishment of israel via deception and terrorism.

If you listen to what these 'founding fathers' of israel have to say you would know who the real evil villain is. Their intent form the get go was to steal this land and destroy it's native people. Their intent goes further than that, to villify the locals and act the victim.

Zionists exploit the holocaust to buy victimhood to justify the creation, establishment and maintanence of israel. To maintain the continuing violent and deceptive actions by Israelis towards the palestinians so the world does not 'feel' for the palestinians but 'feels' for the jews (and not all jews are zionists or pro-israel)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2012, 02:12:57 PM »
Wow you are braintarded.

Israel was created through forced immigrations and terrorism.

i stopped reading after this statement.  no, you haven't studied the conflict.  you've studied pro-palestinian propaganda and you've chosen what 'facts' you wanted to absorb.  you have no credibility.  you are just another pro-palestinian, anti-israeli idealogue.

unlike you i've studied the entire history with objectivity.  i could argue for days about the history but the fact remains that TODAY the palestinians are destroying their own chance for peace by engaging in terrorism and murder against innocent civilians.  in other words, they don't want peace unless that peace comes by way of jews being eliminated from israel (and probably the world).  by your own statements it's obvious you support this practice continuing and, therefore, you are the problem.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2012, 02:16:51 PM »
X2

Always gratifying to sit back on my comfortable recliner and watch them go in and kick a little ass now and again.

;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2012, 02:26:52 PM »
i stopped reading after this statement.  no, you haven't studied the conflict.  you've studied pro-palestinian propaganda and you've chosen what 'facts' you wanted to absorb.  you have no credibility.  you are just another pro-palestinian, anti-israeli idealogue.

unlike you i've studied the entire history with objectivity.  i could argue for days about the history but the fact remains that TODAY the palestinians are destroying their own chance for peace by engaging in terrorism and murder against innocent civilians.  in other words, they don't want peace unless that peace comes by way of jews being eliminated from israel (and probably the world).  by your own statements it's obvious you support this practice continuing and, therefore, you are the problem.

lol at you could argue for days and you studied the history of the conflict.

What a joke!

Well realize this. People are waking up to the deception in mainstream pro-israeli western media. They realize who the real criminal is.

It's sad that certain Jews (zionists/israelis) are torturing and ethnically cleansing a people for over 50 years, while they suffered in ww2.

I mean these sickos even have a policy of starving gazans, only allowing so much food to put them at a starvation level.

Gaza has majority children, the last and longest military siege on earth.

Bulldozing houses? Is this the 'only democracy in the middleeast'

What terrorism? Palestinians are terrorists for throwing rocks, Israelis are 'defending themeslves' (even though they stole someone else's land who's lived there far longer) by using F16s, F22s, phosphor weapons, chemical weapons, cluster bombs, all sorts of experimental weaponery on a civillian population.

A policy of starving the locals, a policy of nazi style 'check points'.

Don't they feel shame that what was done to them they are doing today to palestinians

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2012, 02:35:20 PM »
I grew up watching ww2 movies and how the jews suffered, as a child, i remember this one scene of a woman sitting on a bench and receving her husband's remains in a small box (cremated) all the 'propaganda' if you want to call it that. I had all that glued in my head growing up as a child. Well... having aged, I've also been observing current events in the world and this rings more true than ever.

Germany 1940 vs. Israel 2009

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2012, 04:47:56 PM »
I grew up watching ww2 movies and how the jews suffered, as a child, i remember this one scene of a woman sitting on a bench and receving her husband's remains in a small box (cremated) all the 'propaganda' if you want to call it that. I had all that glued in my head growing up as a child. Well... having aged, I've also been observing current events in the world and this rings more true than ever.

Nice propaganda.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2012, 05:21:57 PM »
lol at you could argue for days and you studied the history of the conflict.

What a joke!

Well realize this. People are waking up to the deception in mainstream pro-israeli western media. They realize who the real criminal is.

It's sad that certain Jews (zionists/israelis) are torturing and ethnically cleansing a people for over 50 years, while they suffered in ww2.

I mean these sickos even have a policy of starving gazans, only allowing so much food to put them at a starvation level.

Gaza has majority children, the last and longest military siege on earth.

Bulldozing houses? Is this the 'only democracy in the middleeast'

What terrorism? Palestinians are terrorists for throwing rocks, Israelis are 'defending themeslves' (even though they stole someone else's land who's lived there far longer) by using F16s, F22s, phosphor weapons, chemical weapons, cluster bombs, all sorts of experimental weaponery on a civillian population.

A policy of starving the locals, a policy of nazi style 'check points'.

Don't they feel shame that what was done to them they are doing today to palestinians

israelis don't launch rockets indiscriminately into towns.  palestinians do.

israelis don't shell indiscriminately into towns. palestinians do.

israelis don't suicide bomb markets, restaurants, and malls.  palestinians do.

israelis don't suicide bomb buses full of civilians.  palestinians do.

israeli soldiers don't hide amongst hospitals, schools, and crowded housing units.  palestinians do.

israelis don't target civilians nor do they instigate violence then cry oppression and murder when there is collateral damage.  palestinians do (and use human shields).  

all of this is stuff you eat up and use to further the cause of extermination.  you wanna compare israelis to nazis yet it is YOUR side wanting and pursuing genocide.  

you don't know shit, nor do you care to.  israel is forced to defend it's population.  good for them.