Author Topic: Liberalism in 3 clips  (Read 266 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Liberalism in 3 clips
« on: October 07, 2012, 09:40:33 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Liberalism in 3 clips
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 03:16:58 PM »

You can call me a liberal but,

1. I don`t support illegal immigration, borders should be closed and anyone who hires them should be penalized.  There is a path to legal citizenship and those laws should be enforced.

2. Race baiting to make a point that derails the initial argument or issue is stupid.  Conservatives do it, Liberals do it, everyone does it.  Anyone butt hurt over racial terms or any words are crybabies and don`t really have a clue what freedom of speech entails.  If you live in a culture where you can`t offend, its not going to be a free society you are living in.

3.  Al Gore was half being serious there and not really stating that as the sole reason.  He was just offering speculation.  Speculation that has affected me many times in the past.  I have a difficult time adjusting when I go to the mountains almost every single time.  I sometimes get pretty sick and queasy for a duration until I adjust.  The altitude difference can definitely affect you, especially without any acclimation.  I always tell Jezebelle that I hate the mountains for this reason.  Last time I went to Asheville, we had to pull the car over as I was completely dizzy and ended up throwing up on the side of the road.  It can suck big time.