Author Topic: Justin Bieber sick of his own songs  (Read 5286 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Justin Bieber sick of his own songs
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2012, 04:57:51 AM »
a black man cant be the mentor of a white kid.
Sure he can---Phil and his wife's kid. And I was when I was a teacher. There is young man in his early 20s by the name of Gino who is an artist (hopefully in car design) due to me.
One can glean knowledge from anybody, black, white, Asian, latino, evil, good, etc.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2012, 05:04:16 AM »
Nothing more sad than a bunch of old fucks hating on this kid. Jealous kunts!  :P

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2012, 05:25:39 AM »
Nothing more sad than a bunch of old fucks hating on this kid. Jealous kunts!  :P

Leon Ware had said that today's artists are not challenged...Justin represents that...
He is not challenged to do anything good, just subpar. He and others represent today's shitty music quality.
He has no guidance, no structure from his parents or guardians.

And he will get into a car accident one day.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2012, 05:30:08 AM »
Leon Ware had said that today's artists are not challenged...Justin represents that...
He is not challenged to do anything good, just subpar. He and others represent today's shitty music quality.
He has no guidance, no structure from his parents or guardians.

And he will get into a car accident one day.

Who in the fuck is leon ware and why should anyone care what that fool has to say?

Every old fuck criticizes today's musicians...even 30 years ago.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2012, 05:49:12 AM »
Who in the fuck is leon ware and why should anyone care what that fool has to say?

Every old fuck criticizes today's musicians...even 30 years ago.
Its not about being an old fuck, I listen to a lot of music from today,
mostly rnb, and many of today's rnb singers like Lloyd, Neo, Miguel, and few others sound like feminized dudes, and there is a reason (raised by single parent mothers, thus influencing their sound).

There is a slow degradation of the standard of today's music, that one cannot deny, unless you are trolling.

And if you don't know who Leon Ware is, he is pretty much responsible for Marvin Gaye's greatest hits, and has written for Maxwell, among others. He is revered among jazz and rnb artists in the industry, young and old, has worked with Cleve De Low (sp) and other DJs/producers, is well known in Amsterdam and other venues in Europe. The man is a legend.
Just like Bobby Womack or Al Green (whose Album was produced by ?uest Love of the Roots).
There is a reason why hip-hop artists sample from old school rnb, because that is when "feeling" was in the music (Even though back then Bobby Womack had a song about being "commerical"), quality.

In America, certain industries have let quality slip, and had to claw back---like the auto industry. Corporate greed and bean counters were the reasons. Now in the music biz, which has been on a steady decline for the last 30 yrs, the big money makers are the "entertainers" with more emphasis on the show instead of the music. One has to really look for good music these days...I used to search high and low on Tuesdays when albums came out. Used to be at old school record stores looking for the old. Today, that mess cost too much money to have the hard copies. But, I still listen to new artists (slam it or jam it) listen to new go-go artists (Go-Go music is regional live band music from DC).

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2012, 05:51:46 AM »
You're putting too much effort into this. Didn't even read all that tbh.

All I can say is nkotb

This is nothing new...it's been done before and will be done over and over again $$$$

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2012, 06:01:13 AM »
You're putting too much effort into this. Didn't even read all that tbh.

All I can say is nkotb

This is nothing new...it's been done before and will be done over and over again $$$$

Not reading is detrimental to actually knowing what you are talking about. Don't be a slacker, gen X and Y have enough of those...
And that's the reason why it continues...cycles, my man, cycles.
Good shit is always appreciated, bad shit is never appreciated---especially by the people who make the good shit.
And everybody knows that Justin doesn't "produce" anything, he does what he is told, and the product is wack...he is being pimped. And once done with him, it's on with the next, like you said, same as before.
A whore is a whore.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2012, 06:09:47 AM »
Not reading is detrimental to actually knowing what you are talking about. Don't be a slacker, gen X and Y have enough of those...
And that's the reason why it continues...cycles, my man, cycles.
Good shit is always appreciated, bad shit is never appreciated---especially by the people who make the good shit.
And everybody knows that Justin doesn't "produce" anything, he does what he is told, and the product is wack...he is being pimped. And once done with him, it's on with the next, like you said, same as before.
A whore is a whore.

My point is that its been done before and will be done again. You and I may not like the kid's music but at the end of the day the kid and record company are laughing all the way to the bank. That's what pisses people off and it shouldn't.... we're not the ones buying his records.

Someone out there enjoys the music....who says your taste in music is better?

You!