Author Topic: How the fuck are us men supposed to get married if women age so fuckin badly??  (Read 14062 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Women that take care of themselves can look hotter in their 30's and even 40's. Look at ChickenTuna. The thing is most don't. Especially in America.

That's the problem...most of them don't cause when they're young they don't have to. All they do is color their hair, put on make up, get waxed, etc. and they look good.

Reminds of that pic someone posted here before of a guy and a girl in bathing suits. Explains that in order for a man to look good it takes years and years of a solid diet and training whereas a broad simply just doesn't overeat.

It catches up to the lazy bitches in the end as you guys can see.....

Army of One

• Getbig V
Ok. Here's something that I have SERIOUSLY Thot of on several occasions cuz I'm married n not immune to noticing wut u r all talking about. This is going to sound weird but stay with me here.
If u r a dog lover, ur love for your dog never changes.  A they age u notice they may even look more cute.  They get the white face n u feel sorry for them and hug hem and cherish the time u have left because u know those grayling hairs is just a reminder that they will not last forever.
When I watch an animal show and see an animal that I think is cute, any example here will suffice, just pick one in your mind, I catch myself saying, wait a minute...in reality that thing is really ugly and somehow it is convincing me tat it is cute!  Well then why can't I or we use those same feelings towards women? Why r we so harsh I how they look?  Srs question?  Or r there men who r not like us n we r just shallow people on get big?

also I'm too last to check spelling n grammar n I'm on an IPad which sucks for typing.....

Because you dont want to have sex with your dog and your love for it is unconditional

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Because you dont want to have sex with your dog and your love for it is unconditional
or I have always Thot it's because my dog never bit me......like a million times....

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Marriage,is a joke!!! Dont get married.Look atHoward he has been married 4 times, and gues, what he still hasnt learned, lol.The reason why he was married 4 times, is women are bitches!!!!
Howard is a nice guy, but Jesus, after 4 times you think he would learn.lol.
If you havent been married, dont get married.
I dont want to sound negative but I honstly can say I dont know any man who is happily maried.
Once you get married, women cut sex in half, they start trying to control and change you.
You see, men want women to stay the same they were the first 3 months of the relationship, sex everydy, she is fun and exciting,.Women want to change you into the guy she wants you to be.
A woman thinks its her job to fix you, I am dead serious.Women all think men need to be fixed.
Most men dont need to be fixed, but women do, lol.
Listen, I dont care how good of a husband you are, you just cant win.
The best thing you can do is date them, and drive it like you stole it.
When you get married ost women gain weight, then blame you off course.
In as good as it gets Jack Nichols said it best.
Take accountabliity and reason and there you have a woman.

POB

• Getbig IV
Here's a tip from an expert (me). If you get married and want to know what you're wife will look like when she get older, look to her parents. This goes for her stability as well. I have this shit down to almost a science.

Good advice, more specifically what the mom looks like. And if the mom is crazy your lady will soon be crazy too...

MikMaq

Marriage,is a joke!!! Dont get married.Look atHoward he has been married 4 times, and gues, what he still hasnt learned, lol.The reason why he was married 4 times, is women are bitches!!!!
Howard is a nice guy, but Jesus, after 4 times you think he would learn.lol.
If you havent been married, dont get married.
I dont want to sound negative but I honstly can say I dont know any man who is happily maried.
Once you get married, women cut sex in half, they start trying to control and change you.
You see, men want women to stay the same they were the first 3 months of the relationship, sex everydy, she is fun and exciting,.Women want to change you into the guy she wants you to be.
A woman thinks its her job to fix you, I am dead serious.Women all think men need to be fixed.
Most men dont need to be fixed, but women do, lol.
Listen, I dont care how good of a husband you are, you just cant win.
The best thing you can do is date them, and drive it like you stole it.
When you get married ost women gain weight, then blame you off course.
In as good as it gets Jack Nichols said it best.
Take accountabliity and reason and there you have a woman.

Howard happened to have some legit reasons for a few of them. Wife wanting to have kids, personality changes etc.

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
You best bet is to marry a young good looking asian women. They tend to remain young looking with a good figure without much effort, unlike their white counterparts who need constant dieting and exercise due to inferior genetics.

This one here is 49 but looks maybe 30's.

Once you go asian you don't go caucasian.

100% true

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
An the ol
Men age like wine, Woman age like milk ... theory

Now u know why Arnold impregnated a donkey, he had tried for years to be out of that Marrage

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
i dunno dude

i've been married for 3 years and with the same woman for 8...

the emotional satisfaction of a successful relationship outweighs any other consideration...

and my wife is smoking hot

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
i dunno dude

i've been married for 3 years and with the same woman for 8...

the emotional satisfaction of a successful relationship outweighs any other consideration...

and my wife is smoking hot

pics or it didnt happen

JoeBelushi88

• Getbig II
american women age the worst particularly white women, i have no idea what it is but the average white girl looks fucking beat up by their mid 20's, guess it's all the drugs, booze and shitty diets that will do that to them...

booty

• Getbig V
american women age the worst particularly white women, i have no idea what it is but the average white girl looks fucking beat up by their mid 20's, guess it's all the drugs, booze and shitty diets that will do that to them...
I agree, I think alot of it has to do with lifestyle.  If these women live hard and fast and live on a bad diet and take drugs and drink alot they will age much faster than their years.  There are plenty of women who look awesome in their 30's and 40's, but they take care of themselves and it shows.