Author Topic: Mr. Natural Olympia - can someone explain  (Read 65591 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Mr. Natural Olympia - can someone explain
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2012, 08:20:51 AM »
Some guys are just lucky to be hiper-responsive to creatine ::).

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2012, 09:02:52 AM »
I cant help but laugh everytime I see a pic of Will Brink.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2012, 09:50:07 AM »
Hey Get Biggers,
I just won the Natural Mr. Universe in the Pro Masters division on Sept 1st.
Here's a pic comparing my physique from 1992 to 2012, 20 years later.
Yes, I'm still natural, no HRT, no PED's. I was very ripped for the show this
year but much lighter than I was in the past, only 185 onstage.

You got the touch
You got the power

After all is said and done
You've never walked, you've never run,
You're a winner

You got the moves, you know the streets
Break the rules, take the heat
You're nobody's fool

You're at your best when when the goin' gets rough
You've been put to the test, but it's never enough

You got the touch
You got the power

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2012, 09:57:44 AM »
My advice to all naturals is to give up training all together and buy a gun instead. Otherwise, they'll just end up being Jason Genova with a cabinet full of useless colourful pills and powders fattening up the bank accounts of many schmoes and natural born liars "athletes".

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2012, 11:17:15 AM »

Drugs are a shortcut for losers ....natural is the way !!!!!!!

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHH

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2012, 01:06:03 PM »
Must say,

He has posted here a few times, obviously this being GB, he has suffered all kind of abuse and accusations, and he hasn't had a meltdown nor lost it. The man is always respectful and sticks to his version of story, no more no less.

With regards to natural, I've never subscribed to idea that some people get results greater than drug users via good old honest hard work, positive attitude, visualization and superior genes. It just defies logic.
He has a very good physique for any age. At his age with aas, nothing to be ashamed of. But obviously, its not like he's gonna admit it.

Thanks everyone. There's nothing to admit as far as using drugs. I haven't used anything since 1990 and, like someone said, when the natural shows first started, it was one year drug free. Later on, the natural shows started to have longer periods where you had to be drug free, like 5 years or 7 years. I stopped competing for 7 years, from 2004 to 2011 but I came back last year and this year I was able to win again. I dieted for 24 weeks and came in really lean and ripped but that's what I had to do to win. I brought my weight down to 185, which is really light for me. I'm training for another show next year and I'm going to try and be bigger.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2012, 05:01:07 PM »
Sick Sword
L

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2012, 06:31:55 PM »
Thanks everyone. There's nothing to admit as far as using drugs. I haven't used anything since 1990 and, like someone said, when the natural shows first started, it was one year drug free. Later on, the natural shows started to have longer periods where you had to be drug free, like 5 years or 7 years. I stopped competing for 7 years, from 2004 to 2011 but I came back last year and this year I was able to win again. I dieted for 24 weeks and came in really lean and ripped but that's what I had to do to win. I brought my weight down to 185, which is really light for me. I'm training for another show next year and I'm going to try and be bigger.

so you used drugs before 1990, then how can you call yourself natural?

piece of liar!!!

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2012, 06:45:42 PM »
Sick Sword

i've got that same sword, but since i did drugs, i had to buy mine :-[

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2012, 06:47:34 PM »

Post a picture from 1990  to compare. ::)

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2012, 06:55:18 PM »
Post a picture from 1990  to compare. ::)

I like this idea

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2012, 07:07:13 PM »
Ironman Magazine is full of these guys that have all clearly juiced: Steve Holman and Jonathan Lawson are frauds. Dave Goodin is another "natural" bodybuilder, and then this guy.
(

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2012, 07:21:08 PM »
so you used drugs before 1990, then how can you call yourself natural?

piece of liar!!!

Yeah, because that little cycle I did 22 years ago is still in my system and working for me.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2012, 08:03:00 PM »
Yeah, because that little cycle I did 22 years ago is still in my system and working for me.

i believe you.

i know you would guess i'm being sarcastic since this is getbig.   but i can see how what you have achieved could be drug free.  nice work

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2012, 08:15:21 PM »

you used drug before, you were not natural and will not be

you are clean for 22 year, but not natural

and you know it

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2012, 08:45:33 PM »

and you know it

Here we go again! I went from 135 pounds at 14 years old to 230 pounds at 21 years old, all natural!
When I used the drugs, it was for 12 weeks before a contest. At the time, I was 225-230 off season and
natural. When I did my cycle, my weight went down from 225-230 to about 205 for my contest. I did not
gain muscle from the drugs, I did keep my muscle and strength when dieting. When the natural shows came
around, the requirement was one year drug free. I went into my first natural show in 1991, the last time
I used the drugs was in 1990. Of course, I could have just lied and said I never used the drugs and no one
would have known the difference. They did not make me bigger and they didn't contribute to my physique.
If you want to believe that once you do drugs, you are not "natural", than that's your definition of the word.
I didn't make up the rules for the natural contests. As I said, the requirements were one year drug free when
I competed in my first natural show. When I did the Natural Olympia in 1998, the rules were 7 years drug free.
I don't think the drugs changed my physique forever. They are drugs and like any other drugs, when they are
out of your system, they no longer work. I haven't used any drugs since 1990, that's 22 years. I also have never
used HRT or pro hormones. But believe what you want to believe. This pic is me at 21 years old, weighing about
225, again, all natural. I've always, always been honest about what I did. I don't think they made my physique.
I gained all my size naturally and that's why I was able to make the easy transition from the non tested shows to
the natural shows. The guys who used the drugs to build their physiques lost a lot of size when they went natural.
That didn't happen to me because I didn't use the drugs to gain size, I did that naturally.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2012, 08:57:31 PM »
Here we go again! I went from 135 pounds at 14 years old to 230 pounds at 21 years old, all natural!

This pic is me at 21 years old, weighing about
225, again, all natural
I've always, always been honest about what I did. I don't think they made my physique.
I gained all my size naturally and that's why I was able to make the easy transition from the non tested shows to
the natural shows. The guys who used the drugs to build their physiques lost a lot of size when they went natural.
That didn't happen to me because I didn't use the drugs to gain size, I did that naturally.

so youre like 5'7"  and 225 pounds in that picture??
You look about 185 really.....   unless youre over 6 feet tall.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2012, 08:59:22 PM »

and you know it

::)
John Hanson competed drug free and won his title fair and square.  And the PBNA is an organization that really doesn't give a fuck about kicking people out for drug use....in fact, they actually post the names and pictures of all the people who did fail on their website
A

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2012, 09:06:18 PM »
 :D

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2012, 09:10:20 PM »
When I used the drugs, it was for 12 weeks before a contest. At the time, I was 225-230 off season and
natural. When I did my cycle, my weight went down from 225-230 to about 205 for my contest. I did not
gain muscle from the drugs, I did keep my muscle and strength when dieting. When the natural shows came
around, the requirement was one year drug free. I went into my first natural show in 1991, the last time
I used the drugs was in 1990. Of course, I could have just lied and said I never used the drugs and no one
would have known the difference. They did not make me bigger and they didn't contribute to my physique.
If you want to believe that once you do drugs, you are not "natural", than that's your definition of the word.
I didn't make up the rules for the natural contests. As I said, the requirements were one year drug free when
I competed in my first natural show. When I did the Natural Olympia in 1998, the rules were 7 years drug free.
I don't think the drugs changed my physique forever. They are drugs and like any other drugs, when they are
out of your system, they no longer work. I haven't used any drugs since 1990, that's 22 years. I also have never
used HRT or pro hormones. But believe what you want to believe. This pic is me at 21 years old, weighing about
225, again, all natural. I've always, always been honest about what I did. I don't think they made my physique.

much respect for your genuine reply.

look, I don't know you, and I do not have any problem with you, so if my post offended you, I would say I did not intend to in that way.

as what you said, I think that's the different way of defining and thinking of what is being natural. For me, I would have never claimed natural if I took drugs, it would not matter when I took it, 1 year ago, 10 years ago, or 22 years ago. But once you touch it, you use it, you should not label yourself as a natural athlete.

again, much respect to your honesty, for not being so pretentious to hide and avoid your history of using drugs

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2012, 09:16:31 PM »
Who the fuck cares. Only John knows if he's natural or not.

How many people can say they spent years of perfect diet and training and never did a drug? not many

How many people can say they spent years of perfect diet and training and never did a drug with awesome genetics? maybe a few.

How many people are inconsistent with their diet and training,or resort to drugs, then accuse everyone else of taking drugs? most people.

The human body is capable of some incredible shit. So who knows.

My friend lives off potato chips, has never even smoked weed and drank a beer nor could he afford anabolic's but he's fucking jacked. People accuse him of steroids when the dude doesn't even eat protein.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2012, 09:30:05 PM »
He is a pathetic piece of shit. What motivates garbage like this?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2012, 09:31:33 PM »
He is a pathetic piece of shit. What motivates garbage like this?

Hahahahahahahaaa Love a guy who speaks his mind.

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2012, 09:40:40 PM »

Hahahahahahahaaa Love a guy who speaks his mind.

You call that a mind? I'm surprised he got through two sentences without misspelling a word.

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2012, 09:43:00 PM »
so youre like 5'7"  and 225 pounds in that picture??
You look about 185 really.....   unless youre over 6 feet tall.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nope, 5'8" and 225. I was obviously bulked up here and not lean. I'm just making the point that
I got big naturally and didn't use drugs to get to that weight.