Bombshell Training principles have taken years to develop and are very unique to any other training system in the world. In order to protect the exclusivity of Bombshell Training principles for our Athletes, the following guidelines must be agreed to before receiving any Bombshell Training Program packages or participating in camp seminars reserved exclusively for Team Bombshell Athletes.
1. All Bombshell training programs, exercises, exercise combinations, training style guidelines will be kept
2. Written Training programs will not be forwarded to others for any reason.
3. Bombshell Nutrition programs will be kept confidential.
4. Bombshell Nutrition programs will not be forwarded to others for any reason.
5. Bombshell Training and Nutrition Programs may not be used on other individuals for any reason.
6. Bombshell posing and presentation principles may not be taught to anyone other than Official
7. Bombshell Extra Items such as supplements, training garments, training equipment, etc. will not be
taught or shared with anyone other than Official Team Bombshell Athletes.
8. Bombshell PR training, camp lecture topics, hair/makeup/suit selection guidelines and all items related
to Bombshell stage and show training are to be kept confidential.
9. Bombshell training systems, camp format, training format or anything associated with Bombshell will not be used in any way by any Bombshell Athlete to start their own training team/organization.
Any Bombshell Athlete found disclosing the above items will be immediately dismissed from the Team with no refunds. Disclosing the above items may also result in legal action with all costs associated with such legal action to be paid by the athlete.
only women could be so gullable to fall for such a stupid gimmick. there's nothing "exclusive" in fitness. the same shit that stimulated your muscles 100 years ago still does it today. only thing that's changed are eating habbits and drug use.