Author Topic: Dana Linn Bailey's update pics & videos  (Read 1397074 times)

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
Re: Dana Linn Bailey's update pics & videos
« Reply #3100 on: September 23, 2014, 04:45:03 AM »

DLB has a pretty tiny frame.  This girl looks to be 70 pounds?  But she's smiling, and DLB seems to be an idol of hers.  So if this girl gets up each day and forces down the food, and trains hard, and gets up to 82 pounds as a result, then DLB's doing a good thing.

I think we all need to SEPARATE the two issues. 

1) DLB does make society better by encouraging people to exercise
2) All the selfies, obnoxious posing, natural storytelling, over the top/in your face antics.

If you can overlook #2, then ya realize #1 is pretty decent.   I have plenty of fun laughing at their #2, but suddenly I see the #1 is getting asses in the gym.   The DLB selfie girl at my own gym... she's in there every morning taking selfies... but she was doing some pretty intense squats yesterday, instead of sitting at home or selling ass on the corner, so it's a good thing.

Very well said.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3101 on: September 23, 2014, 06:01:31 AM »

DLB has a pretty tiny frame.  This girl looks to be 70 pounds?  But she's smiling, and DLB seems to be an idol of hers.  So if this girl gets up each day and forces down the food, and trains hard, and gets up to 82 pounds as a result, then DLB's doing a good thing.

2) All the selfies, obnoxious posing, natural storytelling, over the top/in your face antics.

If you can overlook #2, then ya realize #1 is pretty decent.   I have plenty of fun laughing at their #2, but suddenly I see the #1 is getting asses in the gym.   The DLB selfie girl at my own gym... she's in there every morning taking selfies... but she was doing some pretty intense squats yesterday, instead of sitting at home or selling ass on the corner, so it's a good thing.
hey. We all joke around on this board. I can't speak for anyone but myself but like I e says many times before..the reason I don't like her is because she lies to people. Literally goes out of her way to. People that lie are motivated to for different reasons. For some it just low self esteem. For Dana n her man it could be any of ten thousand reasons. But wen part of that reason is to make a profit off unsuspecting don't know any betters then in my opinion that's the lowest form of lying u can do. Why doesn't she just man up n tell the truth that she's been lying this entire time? Because their business would tumble like a house of cards and all those friends on face book will start deleting. No one cares if someone does drugs.  Wut we all care about is not being lied to. So even if Dana were the most beautiful female bb in the world I would still find her ugly because of her lies. The fact the she parades around n exploits her self multiple times a day screaming look at me if u work hard u can be ripped like me too n the fact that she is most certainly not the most beautiful bb in the world makes picking on her so much easier.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3102 on: September 23, 2014, 06:05:43 AM »
In fact... When I think about it.... If she wasn't such a liar and outspoken about being natural I'd either be neutral on the subject or even prolly like her.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3103 on: September 23, 2014, 06:06:45 AM »
hey. We all joke around on this board. I can't speak for anyone but myself but like I e says many times before..the reason I don't like her is because she lies to people. Literally goes out of her way to. People that lie are motivated to for different reasons. For some it just low self esteem. For Dana n her man it could be any of ten thousand reasons. But wen part of that reason is to make a profit off unsuspecting don't know any betters then in my opinion that's the lowest form of lying u can do. Why doesn't she just man up n tell the truth that she's been lying this entire time? Because their business would tumble like a house of cards and all those friends on face book will start deleting. No one cares if someone does drugs.  Wut we all care about is not being lied to. So even if Dana were the most beautiful female bb in the world I would still find her ugly because of her lies. The fact the she parades around n exploits her self multiple times a day screaming look at me if u work hard u can be ripped like me too n the fact that she is most certainly not the most beautiful bb in the world makes picking on her so much easier.

OK, she claimed being natural, but can you provide more/detailed examples?

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3104 on: September 23, 2014, 06:14:36 AM »
OK, she claimed being natural, but can you provide more/detailed examples?
dunno wut u mean. U mean saying shes natural without being asked?  Posting natural status in tweets n stuff or in FB u mean?  The others in this board can im sure. Ive read them.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3105 on: September 23, 2014, 06:27:46 AM »
dunno wut u mean. U mean saying shes natural without being asked?  Posting natural status in tweets n stuff or in FB u mean?  The others in this board can im sure. Ive read them.

I was referring to the bold part in your quote.
I can't remember the details, but she once wrote in Twitter/FB/whatever that she was a nattie, as a response to those who wrote she was on peds.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3106 on: September 23, 2014, 06:48:31 AM »

that's completely valid.  I think the ONLY reason half of getbig mocks her is because she claims to be natty, claims it's all about training 7 days a week for 7 years.  I think if she could just deliver an effective side-step for that, she'd be way more popular here.   

For example, when asked "Dana, I love you, you're awesome, what do you think about those icky people that use steroids?"

Better response: "Some people go that route, and I'm not going to tell another person what to do.  For me, all I can do is focus on being the best DLB I can do.  Diet, cardio, hard work can all go a long way to helping a person reach their best shape without going down that path.   Now, let's do some shoulder presses!" 

No negativity, no lies, no insulting the intelligence of getbiggers. 

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3107 on: September 23, 2014, 06:50:55 AM »
I was referring to the bold part in your quote.
I can't remember the details, but she once wrote in Twitter/FB/whatever that she was a nattie, as a response to those who wrote she was on peds.
im too lazy to look it all up but I just googled n came up w a couple.

http://www.cutandjacked.com/Interview/with-Dana-Linn-Bailey
Scroll down to bottom

The one U r speaking of is ez to find. She is misleading a lot of people. Arnie had the guts to admit it wen asked if he took drugs. I can't stand these people that claim natural status. I also think that it's a total hypocrisy that these people guest pose at natural shows. That's whole industry is built on lies.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #3108 on: September 23, 2014, 06:52:58 AM »
in her defense she cant just very well admit to breaking the law on camera

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3109 on: September 23, 2014, 06:54:46 AM »

that's completely valid.  I think the ONLY reason half of getbig mocks her is because she claims to be natty, claims it's all about training 7 days a week for 7 years.  I think if she could just deliver an effective side-step for that, she'd be way more popular here.   

For example, when asked "Dana, I love you, you're awesome, what do you think about those icky people that use steroids?"

Better response: "Some people go that route, and I'm not going to tell another person what to do.  For me, all I can do is focus on being the best DLB I can do.  Diet, cardio, hard work can all go a long way to helping a person reach their best shape without going down that path.   Now, let's do some shoulder presses!" 

No negativity, no lies, no insulting the intelligence of getbiggers. 
yes!  That's exacky what I mean!

Simple Simon

« Reply #3110 on: September 23, 2014, 07:10:36 AM »
WTF is wrong with you people, almost all competitive bodybuilders claim natty.
Its suicide to start saying otherwise.

Wise up FFS shes protecting her income.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3111 on: September 23, 2014, 07:14:15 AM »
im too lazy to look it all up but I just googled n came up w a couple.

http://www.cutandjacked.com/Interview/with-Dana-Linn-Bailey
Scroll down to bottom

The one U r speaking of is ez to find. She is misleading a lot of people. Arnie had the guts to admit it wen asked if he took drugs. I can't stand these people that claim natural status. I also think that it's a total hypocrisy that these people guest pose at natural shows. That's whole industry is built on lies.

The thing is that it isn't smart for a competitor to speak openly about drugs; he/she simply can't afford that, esp the pros with sponsor contracts. It would have been wiser if she kept silent about it.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3112 on: September 23, 2014, 07:15:11 AM »
WTF is wrong with you people, almost all competitive bodybuilders claim natty.
Its suicide to start saying otherwise.

Wise up FFS shes protecting her income.
if u read my post that's exactly my beef.

Debate. Should people make money off lying to other people?  Just because people do does that make it right?

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #3113 on: September 23, 2014, 07:15:59 AM »

Debate. Should people make money off lying to other people?  Just because people do does that make it right?
yes you should and yes it does

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3114 on: September 23, 2014, 07:23:59 AM »

This world is full of lies, it's one of the characteristics of economics (being nice to your asshole boss, good relations with complaining clients, marketing tactics, etc).

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #3115 on: September 23, 2014, 07:25:48 AM »
$7k?

that wont even cover 1 month of her steroids

You guys are so dumb! She doesnt take a lot of shit. you can look and hear her and see she doesnt pound shit. She isnt even big (well maybe to some on here that are built like teen girls).

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #3116 on: September 23, 2014, 07:42:03 AM »
DLB, if your are reading this...
PLEASE take that 7k and run( dont walk), to nearest dental practice...
You can get that grill fixed-they will file down those little chicklets you have, remove some of your gums, and put some incredible veneers on, that will make you look 10x better...
Go without whatever drugs you are on for the next month or so and make this investment for yourself, for me, for us...you will thank me  in the long run...

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3117 on: September 23, 2014, 07:43:29 AM »
$7k?

that wont even cover 1 month of her steroids

Sad but true,

Luckily for her she seems financially secured so she really don't need that "prize"

WoooSSSHHHHHHHH

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3118 on: September 23, 2014, 07:48:17 AM »
DLB, if your are reading this...
PLEASE take that 7k and run( dont walk), to nearest dental practice...
You can get that grill fixed-they will file down those little chicklets you have, remove some of your gums, and put some incredible veneers on, that will make you look 10x better...
Go without whatever drugs you are on for the next month or so and make this investment for yourself, for me, for us...you will thank me  in the long run...

::)

I believe she has dolphin teeth, as Wiggs would so affectionately say.

Just FYI, you don't fuck with healthy teeth even if there are some imperfections. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3119 on: September 23, 2014, 08:04:22 AM »
Yea she clearly isnt on that much shit  ::)

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3120 on: September 23, 2014, 08:06:59 AM »
This world is full of lies, it's one of the characteristics of economics (being nice to your asshole boss, good relations with complaining clients, marketing tactics, etc).
u r talking about schmoozing or even lying saying that u like someone to keep their business. U r not lying about the product U r selling. There's a big difference. If u lie about the product telling people it is something its not THATS very wrong. You r talking about relationship aspect of marketing not about the truth about the product.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3121 on: September 23, 2014, 09:24:26 AM »
u r talking about schmoozing or even lying saying that u like someone to keep their business. U r not lying about the product U r selling. There's a big difference. If u lie about the product telling people it is something its not THATS very wrong. You r talking about relationship aspect of marketing not about the truth about the product.

Lies are lies, but OK, we can interpret them differently. AFAIK the only actual products she's selling, is her clothing line. Her seminars are a service. Again, about which things is she 'lying all the time'? Your statement makes no sense if you can't answer that question with details.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #3122 on: September 23, 2014, 09:28:15 AM »

oversized delts are a sign of androgens used as the main anabolics...I can't remember the study but the delts have a higher amount of androgen receptors than other muscles...this is why the 70's bodybuilders were more meaty on the chest and arms...Dbol and Deca and Primo being the mst popular compounds, rather anabolic but not strong androgens, now is the era of test, tren, winny and mast everyone has oversized delts even gym rats.
S

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #3123 on: September 23, 2014, 09:34:38 AM »

240, Lob both make good points......what really is "unsettling" about the pic is that:

(A) That's no girl - that is a grown women
(B) Her obvious body dysmorphic disorder
(C) The look on her face that screams out that she's looking for acceptance/validation

If DLB is able to help that woman in ANY way, then kudos to Dana and I applaud her for that.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3124 on: September 23, 2014, 09:42:29 AM »

DLB holding her own with Big Ramy, wider than...